----------------------------

Please do not forget your password as it has been encrypted in our
database and we cannot retrieve it for you. However, should you forget your
password you can request a new one which will be activated in the same
way as this account.

Thank you for registering.

--
Thanks, The Management <<

I NEVER made such a request. Any posts made on that forum are NOT from me.
PR

Phil Redmond
05-12-2006, 11:07 AM
Please check to see if the FAKE post made on your forum using my name is from IP addy 68.40.76.67. This is the IP address for Dave Mead aka Samson aka Simpleton . . .etc. He's already sent fake emails to myself and Ernie trying to divide us. Fortunately Ernie and I were too smart for him and busted him in the act.
Also, would you please remove my name from your forum? I didn't register there and have never posted there.
Phil Redmond

Ernie
05-12-2006, 01:15 PM
Phil maybe you should send a complaint letter into the program director at ''wing Chun radio '' :D

Phil Redmond
05-12-2006, 02:53 PM
Phil maybe you should send a complaint letter into the program director at ''wing Chun radio '' :D
Hey Ernie, I know that Marcelino and some of the Detroit WC guys read this forum. I hope that Nelson who is one of the moderators there, will see this and delete the FAKE me from their forum. Someone suggested that I look into internet fraud sites to see what my options are if they don't remove my name. Hopefully it won't come to that.
PR

sihing
05-12-2006, 04:42 PM
Are those guys over there at "Silent Warrior" nuts...:confused:

It may be time to start diggin some holes......

James

Phil Redmond
05-13-2006, 06:23 PM
Nelson Marcelino PM'd me and said that I was correct and deleted the fake post. I thanked him for being straight up.
PR

Phil Redmond
05-13-2006, 06:54 PM
Are those guys over there at "Silent Warrior" nuts...:confused:

It may be time to start diggin some holes......

James
James, I think lots of people are nuts for what they believe in. Arguing WC is like arguing religion. Many people (Muslims, Christians, Jews, believe in the God of Moses and Abraham but call the same God different names and argue interpretations of his law. These people who believe in the same God can end up hating and killing each other. No one should try to convert another to their belief. People will believe what they chose to believe. This is why I won't be posting on forums like I used to unless something is directed to me. I personally find it a waste of my training/writing time.

PR