PDA

View Full Version : Old styles form Szechuan

Chu
05-12-2006, 08:49 AM
Hello
I am Yuk-hing. I travel around the world often, as a business man so I may not be
able to talk a lot about my Father. His family styles included Four RiversBird Fist (Yu Kwen)四川囮拳 and the 1st path of eagle eye, monkey hands forms 第一路鷹眼猴手

Our family lived near the Tibetan border foothills. We use the Hun Yuan Palms (universe life palms) chi kung of Mo Dang Pai, handed down from old China to us by our ancestors in Kaifeng and from Daoist Ministers in our family. We have family also in Guangdong, Fokian, and Shanghai.

We will discuss more on this later

Sai Jen
Yuk-hing

chud
05-12-2006, 01:31 PM
Welcome again Yuk-hing, I look forward to hearing more about your family's styles. Sounds very interesting!

Chu
05-15-2006, 08:05 AM
Hello
There not much interest nowaday about old style. befor comunist take over old China we do these ols style. but now very few people know them. my 2 cousin lean very good feom uncle Chu jung-Do and Grandma Chu in Peiping, all style. Now I not know where him at for 35 years or so. but yuk hing check on him and his family in HOng Kong and Taiwan Sheng to.

Chu
sai jen

Hieronim
05-15-2006, 12:23 PM
do you spar or fight?

Oso
05-15-2006, 01:35 PM
Chu: Thanks for the additional info. Anything else about the nature of your style would be welcome.

oh, ignore this Heironim fellow, he's up to no good

Royal Dragon
05-15-2006, 05:05 PM
Chu jung-Do?

Is this any relation to the Taiji Ruler Qi Gong system? Is this the same as Chao Jung Dao?

Chu
05-17-2006, 09:11 AM
Yes, Chu jung-do is cousin. We thinks he may be decease now. Not see him for 35 year or so. Yes Chu is same as Zhao jung do

Yes, tai kik chi rule, 太 極 尺
from grandmas Chu. Only me and yuk hing can do this at present others have a variaty of method but not all seclet of temple from Emperor
thanks so so much for your kindness

Chu
Sai jen

Shaolin Master
05-18-2006, 08:21 AM
Yuk Hing.

Why do you have wierd chinese mixing characters, cantonese, mandarin and other wierd terms. ???

During my annual travels to China I have spent time around Sichuan and studied intensivelly when I was in Hanyuan, Sichuan (汉源) and have seen many martial arts from the region.

Could you be exact about where your Yingyan Houshou comes from?...

Thanks
Wu Chanlong.

Chu
05-19-2006, 08:28 AM
Hello
which one you talking about? Not Hon Yuan, right?
hongyuan (hurama) near chinghai border yes?
why are you so critisis of me. computer are very wierd for Chinese language especial for dialects/

Chu

Saijen

Nicrimo
05-19-2006, 11:44 AM
Hello,

I'm french also sorry for my english language and my mistakes..

I have one question

What are the names of kung fu styles of Sichuan and principaly the family styles.? Particulary the less known please..
Are there village style in this province?

thank you very much for your answers

Nico

Chu
05-19-2006, 03:47 PM
Remember, my father is an old master and new to the computer. He speaks Chinese like Shakespere is to English. It is disrespectful to criticize an elder. You know this, there are many dialect in China.

My family's art is powerful, fast and very old.

If you want to talk about the art or other arts, great, to be disrespectful to him don't.

YH

Fu-Pow
05-19-2006, 05:18 PM
There is no try, only do young skywalker.

Royal Dragon
05-19-2006, 07:22 PM
I do some Chao style Taiji Ruler myself. I have 8 exercises. I suspect I don't hve the whole though. Are each exercise supposed to represent a different energy?

Would you be willing to share some Taiji Ruler with me?

I don't know where you are, but if you are too far, maybe we could exchange video?

Chu
05-20-2006, 07:56 AM
mr dragon,
email my father on a personal message.

Yuk