PDA

View Full Version : bolo's best movie

jethro
05-14-2006, 07:29 PM
being a big time movie collector, I was very surprised to buy this movie for nothing, and then find out it's a hidden treasure.

Fists, kicks, and the evils. It is out on the tai seng martial arts movie collection.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B0000687FP/ref=dp_image_text_0/103-6345237-8619807?%5Fencoding=UTF8&n=130&s=dvd

You may not know it but bolo can seriously screen fight. He looks as balletic as most of the big stars from back in the day. Not only that, he does it a bit different. He doesn't even freaking look at people when he is fighting. This causes him to miss one choreographed move against bruce liang(the beast) but it is still one of the best screen fights I have ever seen. I would put his performance in this way above image of bruce lee.

Also this movie has the greatest acting performance ever in a movie.

So what would you say is bolo's best performance in a movie. Is it Bloodfight?:D

tug
05-14-2006, 09:00 PM
That's BloodSPORT, and yes, that was his best performance. :rolleyes:

jethro
05-14-2006, 10:45 PM
No,seriously

jethro
05-14-2006, 10:57 PM
Bolo Vs Yasuaki Kurata Is Way Better Than Any Damme Movie. And Dude, You Had To Have Heard Of Bloodfight, It Won An Oscar.

tug
05-15-2006, 06:33 PM
Whoops! Sorry about that, I stand corrected. "Bloodfight" was re-titled as "Final Fight" (International: English title). Therein lies the confusion. :rolleyes:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0140859/

"Bloodfight It's basically a shameless rip off of bloodsport but with some extras.....Circus music. That's right completely inappropriate circus music is played for long segments of this movie. Why? I would really like to know but it did have me chuckling. terrible acting no doubt in part by the fact that all the actors speak their lines in English when they no doubt couldn't speak a word of English without intensive coaching.

It wasn't looking good until Stuart Steen AKA Stuart Smith enters, playing the part of the ****y street gang leader. You think billy bob thornton gives spellbinding performances? LOL. Think again! Stuart Smith is our new god. Who cares who J Low is dating? I want to know what country Stuart Smith is the president of!!! He is an unstoppable actor who will give his all NO MATER WHAT! Long live Stuart Steen!!! AkA stuart Smith AKA a bunch of other names! He is the man! Anyway I have watched this movie more than once. It definitely has its slow parts but if you like crap you'll like this!"

Exactly.

jethro
05-15-2006, 07:56 PM
if you are talking about the guy in the jean jacket wearing the sunglasses, yeah, he was awesome.

And no worries, not to many people know about bolo's unknown classic where he beats down the "i only take good roles" Simon Yam.

tug
05-15-2006, 08:23 PM
J, I stand corrected yet again.

Actually, I have no idea WTF you're talking about.

jethro
05-15-2006, 08:50 PM
did you just post a review from imdb? You certainly goty me. But nope, I am the biggest geek here, it's settled. Any challengers? Nobody is that stupid on this site unfortunately.

Just so you know if you liked bloodsport, you might acually like blood fight:p

Personally I rate it right up there with raider's of buddist kung fu.