PDA

View Full Version : well scru yu too

jethro
05-15-2006, 04:19 PM
it is my birthday today.

It wasn't shown below, but it has been there for 5 minutes now and nobody has wished me happy birthday. Dale is the only one with an address on his signature so i ain't gonna mess with him, but everybody else, you may want to go to bed with a shotgun under the covers:D

neilhytholt
05-15-2006, 04:32 PM
it is my birthday today.

It wasn't shown below, but it has been there for 5 minutes now and nobody has wished me happy birthday. Dale is the only one with an address on his signature so i ain't gonna mess with him, but everybody else, you may want to go to bed with a shotgun under the covers:D

Sorry, Happy Birthday. Guess you're still young enough so you don't mind birthdays. After you reach about 30 you don't really want to be reminded of it anymore.

jethro
05-15-2006, 04:38 PM
it has been up there for like a half an hour now, so I have one person that I can cross off my list;)

TenTigers
05-15-2006, 04:42 PM
Happy Birthday Jethro!
'Hope yer Uncle Jed got you one o dem fancy shootin irons, an y'all kin grab ol' Luke, an go out coon huntin. Maybe if yer lucky, ya'll kin take Granny withy'all and she kin russel up some of her bodaciaous viddles.
-meanwhile I'm gonna stay back an bang Elly-Mae in the cee-ment pond, then tie her up on that table in the fancy eatin room and make her squeal like a pig!
-set a spell...take yer shoes off..y'all come back now, heah?

Liz C
05-15-2006, 04:43 PM
it is my birthday today.

Jesus, what a frickin' crybaby. Maybe your spoiled brat attitude has something to do with it...

GeneChing
05-15-2006, 04:45 PM
jethro, only you would start off your own b0day thread this way.... only you. :rolleyes:

Treat yourself to some good ol' kung fu flicks and b-day cake!

jethro
05-15-2006, 04:54 PM
I had hopede to come in here today and see something like happy birthday from somebody who I argue with here, but no, nothing. Then I noticed my profile said only show age and not date of birth, so I changed it and after it had been on the birthday section for 5 minutes, nobody responded. I admit, I may not be the most patient person.

PangQuan
05-15-2006, 04:57 PM
happy b-day man

dont feel bad, on OCTOBER 5TH i was at work and online ALL DAY, not ONE freaking happy birthday wish.

but i held silent until now. NO LONGER!!! :mad:

so ya, have a good one bro.

jethro
05-15-2006, 09:46 PM
Panquan, don't worry I will remember your birthday(probably not)

scroo everybody and good night

P.S., I am actually a much nicer person on this site than I am in real life, so please don't talk to me if you ever see me:D

Shadow Skill
05-16-2006, 06:15 AM
Happy Birthday wasn't on line yestyerday

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-16-2006, 06:37 AM
happy birthday pangquan.

TonyM.
05-16-2006, 08:33 AM
Typical taurean thing to do. Happy Bday.

PangQuan
05-16-2006, 09:09 AM
happy birthday pangquan.

better late then never i say :D

thx gda

GeneChing
05-16-2006, 03:54 PM
Did Pangquan just hijack jethro's b-day thread?

Did jethro mistake Dukes of Hazzard for Beverly Hillbillies?

What just happned here? Someone's spiky hat (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40607&page=2) is on too tight...:p

jethro
05-16-2006, 04:00 PM
well being a huge weird al and dire strates fan, I should have known that. But sometimes I actually have to work and my posts just end with an

PangQuan
05-16-2006, 04:57 PM
Did Pangquan just hijack jethro's b-day thread?

Did jethro mistake Dukes of Hazzard for Beverly Hillbillies?

What just happned here? Someone's spiky hat (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40607&page=2) is on too tight...:p

well, i try to hijack every thread, it just doesnt always pan out for me though...what else would i do at the office, work? :D

jethro
05-16-2006, 05:37 PM
if you had tried to read this , you may have had trouble taking it as a joke, which it what supposed to be. But I should really learn how to write a bit better, or a lot if it is possible. I will go ahead and try to dabble in the media section till I start learning the ma's, but when I get to school, it is over, seven star had better put a 24 hour watch on me. Sometimes I feel like I work here, but reading threads and posting on great topics is one hell of a job:D

sincerely
the psychotic but almost likeable troll