PDA

View Full Version : chan heung was in america...

htowndragon
05-17-2006, 01:17 PM
sam ngs site has a story about how chan heung spent a few years in america...

hskwarrior
05-17-2006, 04:46 PM
the only way to prove that chan heung was in america would to see ship records, entrance into america papers.

There is no evidence that CHan Heung ever set foot in america. aside from what the chan family says.

They also said that Chan Heung killed a tiger. One i heard with his bare hands in his later years, and the other from the Li Iu LIng website they said he used a clothes hanger.

but who knows. maybe Chan Heung was rich to be able to get on boat after boat going from singapore to here and there?

htowndragon
05-17-2006, 07:46 PM
dude kill tiger? pshh

one time, my fathuh catch a bullet with his bare hand...

VStanmore
05-17-2006, 10:06 PM
sam ngs site has a story about how chan heung spent a few years in america...

Why don't you just go ask sam ng?

Do you do chan heung's clf anyway?

VStanmore
05-17-2006, 10:07 PM
the only way to prove that chan heung was in america would to see ship records, entrance into america papers.

There is no evidence that CHan Heung ever set foot in america. aside from what the chan family says.

They also said that Chan Heung killed a tiger. One i heard with his bare hands in his later years, and the other from the Li Iu LIng website they said he used a clothes hanger.

but who knows. maybe Chan Heung was rich to be able to get on boat after boat going from singapore to here and there?

So why are you replying to this guy who's profile doesn't say he does clf?

hskwarrior
05-18-2006, 06:16 AM
cuz i know Htowndragon better than you do.

thats why?

ans your problem is?

hskwarrior
05-18-2006, 06:20 AM
No disrespect intended to Sam Ng or his people.

He is a chan family hung sing man, and his site states that Chan Heung died in 1888.

Why do you think he has 1888 instead of 1875 for the death of Chan Heung?

why do you think others say Chan Heung was born in 1815 instead of 1805?

why is it a "10" year gap instead of some odd number?

i'm done with you small hand full of people. believe what you want.

htowndragon
05-18-2006, 10:18 AM
stanmore

you dont even have a profile. so whats the beef?

VStanmore
05-18-2006, 10:24 AM
Well Frank said something like he doesn't want to answer the points raised in another thread until he was sure I do CLF. Yet he answers your thread and your thread would appear more like a trolling attempt.You don't do chan heung clf do you?

What is it to you? You don't do chan heung clf do you? Why don't you go ask sam ng?

hskwarrior
05-18-2006, 10:41 AM
You stick to you CHan Heung CLF stanmore.

Don't you worry your pretty little head about us Hung Sing guys.

you obviously have no clue unless joseph gives it to you, "Isn't that right joseph" ahahahaha......about Jeong Yim and the Fut San Hung Sing Kwoon.

so don't speak on it if you don't know anything about it.

its obvious you are trolling looking for a win mr. newbie. But go away, you won't win now, tomorrow or today.

Shaolindynasty
05-18-2006, 01:01 PM
Just so I understand, does anybody here have some kind of problem with Sifu Sam Ng?

hskwarrior
05-18-2006, 05:07 PM
not me........

htowndragon
05-19-2006, 01:27 PM
nope i was just wondering if chan heung was in the US and possibly taught some poeple here like lau bun did.