PDA

View Full Version : Pai lum tao

utoh50
05-18-2006, 03:53 PM
Hello. I am new to this site. I took Pai Lum for several years. When I was in the military, I use to spar with a guy that was big into Wing Chun. I was very impressed with the style. It had several similarities but was very different if that makes any sense. I have, sense then, wanted to take up the art but due to financial trouble I have never had the chance. Well, that is still a problem for me. With my job I really need to take up something else. If there is anyone that lives in NC would like to help out, I am very dedicated and a reliable sparring partner. If no one is able to help, I would like some further information. Thank you very much.

Amp
05-18-2006, 06:17 PM
There are a couple excellent wing chun schools in NC. Where exactly are you?

utoh50
05-18-2006, 08:56 PM
Hillsborough, nc

eadragon21
05-19-2006, 05:09 AM
Welcome to the forum. I don't post much here at all but do check it regularly, very informative. I'm in Raleigh, which I think is not too far from where you're at. I actually train with up to three other guys out of my house on a regular basis. I haven't found any schools here really, so I decided just to work out on my own. Not sure what you're looking for exactly, but you're welcome to stop by sometime and watch us train. Send me a private message if you're interested and I'll send you some contact info. Take care-

Andrew