PDA

View Full Version : Someone gimme the scoop

Water Dragon
05-21-2006, 08:41 PM
I've been gone for a while. What's the current drama around here? I see ST and Sifu Abel are still having their little love feud. Anyone else having a little spat?

jethro
05-21-2006, 08:46 PM
someone is gonna have to sift through a lot of crap to get that answer

WanderingMonk
05-21-2006, 09:34 PM
this forum pretty much slow down to a crawl, not much happening.

the last big feud was fu pow vs lkfdmc in which both got ban for a month to cool off. one of them came back as sanda satan and proceed to be ban as that user as well.

there was the knife fighter's bad caption fiasco which tick off lkfdmc and the rest of CTS's students.

knife fighter questioning lkfdmc's story on CTS's skill fiasco.

and the usual sport vs street stuffs

Mr Punch
05-21-2006, 10:09 PM
It's been really quiet recently.

But now you're back, I'll take you and your inferior MA, your church, and your Mom (again) :mad:

WanderingMonk
05-21-2006, 11:38 PM
http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34317&highlight=chan+tai+shan

this is the chan tai-shan thread which is where lkfdmc bare his soul on his martial art journey and the man who influenced him the most.

that's about the only thing that really worth digging up and read if you haven't run across it after you came back

yenhoi
05-22-2006, 06:47 AM
doesnt ANYONE have ANY stories about past dead masters?

nowhere?

:eek:

David Jamieson
05-22-2006, 07:16 AM
doesnt ANYONE have ANY stories about past dead masters?

nowhere?

Once, in the past, there was a master who could knock down coconut palms with his *****. But he's dead now. He lived to 103 yrs and his village suffered from deforestation.

Oso
05-22-2006, 08:03 AM
Anyone else having a little spat?

I'm waiting for Judge Pen to finish building his pretty little spear and then we are going to duel on a trash barge in the middle of the river where I will sunder his puny spear with my superior staff skills.

otherwise, the same of style vs. style bs week after.....

TonyM.
05-22-2006, 08:07 AM
I still hate everyone and everything. Welcome back!:D

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-22-2006, 08:47 AM
the scoop on poop (http://www.heptune.com/poop.html)

SPJ
05-22-2006, 09:53 AM
OMG!

Even poop has its own website.

PangQuan
05-22-2006, 11:21 AM
if you want to rustle up some drama, i could insult your style, blemish your honor, and we could go on a long drawn out challenge spout that ends in nothing. then do it again next month.

Royal Dragon
05-22-2006, 05:35 PM
Well, I am being stalked by some White Crane wannabe hack from Australia by the name of Ron Goninan because he was stalking a freind of mine and attacking a former teacher of mine (The one I did the video couraspondence course with years ago), and I stepped in and put him in his place before I realised what I was getting myself into. But that happened on Bullshido. He hasn't found me here yet.

He is currently threatening to publish pics of me in various postures with intent of trashing the quality of my stance work (see my avatar if you are curious)........do'h I probably shouldn't have phrased it quite like that, now should I? :eek:

rogue
05-22-2006, 07:19 PM
Red5Angel and I were supposed to have a death match but we both forgot to show.

Now it's too late as I've retired from death matches and fighting in general. ;)

SPJ
05-22-2006, 07:52 PM

He is currently threatening to publish pics of me in various postures with intent of trashing the quality of my stance work.

The stance work is dependent on the intent. There are some general requirements. however, depending on the teachers and practitioners, there are differences all the time.

for example, any posture in Tai chi, there are so many "differences" in different styles and even within the same style.

my point is that how can one "judge" the "correctness" of any stance?

:D

rubthebuddha
05-22-2006, 08:46 PM
wd -- the scoop is you still haven't called my houston ass. i gots a new number, so if you got any reason, pm me and i'll sport it.

and as far as the whole dad thing, i completely understand. the firstborn popped out seven weeks ago, and i still haven't slept more than three hours in any one stint, and more than five hours in one eve. compared to mrs. buddha, i'm the well-rested one in the house. :o

FatherDog
05-22-2006, 09:15 PM
Well, I am being stalked by some White Crane wannabe hack from Australia by the name of Ron Goninan because he was stalking a freind of mine and attacking a former teacher of mine (The one I did the video couraspondence course with years ago), and I stepped in and put him in his place before I realised what I was getting myself into. But that happened on Bullshido. He hasn't found me here yet.

He is currently threatening to publish pics of me in various postures with intent of trashing the quality of my stance work (see my avatar if you are curious)........do'h I probably shouldn't have phrased it quite like that, now should I? :eek:

Funny you should mention this - he just today posted another two threads on Bullshido about you.

jethro
05-22-2006, 09:27 PM
ten characters

jethro
05-22-2006, 09:31 PM
It's been really quiet recently.

But now you're back, I'll take you and your inferior MA, your church, and your Mom (again) :mad:

don't know what's up but mat gets the quote of the year.

Royal Dragon
05-23-2006, 05:41 AM
Funny you should mention this - he just today posted another two threads on Bullshido about you.

Reply]
Really? I got tired of his 10 E-mails a day, and I blocked him the other day. He must feel powerless, and must post publically. He's going to do this on all public forums I am sure. After totally trashing Livingston, he then contacted him Via E-mail, and respctfully inquired about me.

In his response Livingston mentioned that i only got a chance to see him one time, and later abandoned the couraspondence course for local teachers. Ronnie read ONLY the part about the video couraspondence, and seeing him one weekend, and NOT the part about seeking real teachers locally. He is now calling me a video master fraud.

Not sure where it is he decided I was a Master, or how I have misrepresented myself in anyway (Everyone knows I have done video study over the years, it's not like I concealed that ever).

I think he's actually mentally ill. I'm not saying tis liek I'd say anyone else here is (affectionately), but I really belive he has some sort of mental illness. He's been known to stalk others too, Like my freind Jamie.

SPJ
05-23-2006, 07:28 AM
one posture at a time. if you have several students from different schools get together. there will be arguements about posture, stance etc

so who is right? if you explain why and how you do your stance or posture in a certain way? who is the fraud?

for example, the cross way single whip (Xie Xing Dan Bian) in Chen Tai Chi.

I learned at least 2 ways to do it, you assume the bow stance and circle your left arm from your right to left.

you may also assume the squatting stance and sweep your left arm horizontally.

the first stance is to hook up something.

the second stance is to sweep and hook from your right to your left.

and then in the new frames, Chen Fa Ke added more circles and turns.

so now who is at fraud? Chen Chang Xing, Chen Fa Ke, or Chen Qing Ping?

David Jamieson
05-23-2006, 07:36 AM
rd uttered thusly... I think he's actually mentally ill. I'm not saying tis liek I'd say anyone else here is (affectionately), but I really belive he has some sort of mental illness. He's been known to stalk others too, Like my freind Jamie.

really? ya think? :p

Royal Dragon
05-23-2006, 07:50 AM
There are still basic universal rules of skelital alignment. For example, traditional Chinese martial arts tuck the tail bone. The back is not arched but straight. The chest is not puffed out, but sunk. The shoulders are not pulled back, but rounded.

No matter HOW you do your stance, or what variation your are playing with, these basic requirements must be met.

You may not be able to tell soemone's skill level for a picture, but you CAN see how bad they are if they can't adhear to the basic most structural requirements.

SPJ
05-23-2006, 07:53 AM
Well said.

Agreed.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2006-05/22/content_4582701.htm

to cheer you up.

she has many stalkers, too.

Royal Dragon
05-23-2006, 07:59 AM
she has many stalkers, too.

Reply]
Where can i apply, and what are the requirement? I would like to be one of her stalkers too! :p

FatherDog
05-23-2006, 08:31 AM
Really? I got tired of his 10 E-mails a day, and I blocked him the other day. He must feel powerless, and must post publically. He's going to do this on all public forums I am sure.

Well, the BS mods noticed it was the same as last time and moved it to trollshido pretty quick, so he'll have to find somewhere else to do it, I guess.

Royal Dragon
05-23-2006, 09:44 AM
Yeah, I found it. I posted a reply to him.

I love the Benny Hill music in that forum!!

TonyM.
05-23-2006, 09:45 AM
Oh goody RD! Now I can attack him at trollshido with some ripe language.

Royal Dragon
05-23-2006, 09:48 AM
Have fun!

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=34740

TonyM.
05-23-2006, 10:00 AM
Done deal. I went easy because I knew how devestated he was from the breakup.

Royal Dragon
05-23-2006, 10:05 AM
LOL! -------------> :p

SimonM
05-24-2006, 04:10 AM
We also had an invasion of the falun daffy Juna again.

He came
He saw
He said "falun gong brings you peace, CCP is evil"
We all laughed at him.