PDA

View Full Version : favorite woman screen FIGHTER ever

jethro
05-22-2006, 08:48 PM
alright, hate to make rules cause I love to read all I can on this forum. But let's try to name your favorite woman movie fighter ever and I will try to give you enough choices but please try to think of some others and post cause you are gonna have to come up with a good one to beat out moon lee. she is good:eek:

And I can't believe I am starting a thread about a woman that is not named brigitte lin:( But like I said, moon lee is hotter now that i have seen her fight:D :D :D :D :D :D

and if anybody is wondering, I have seen tomorrow never dies:p

Judge Pen
05-23-2006, 02:49 AM
You left out my favorite, Ziyi Zhang. :eek:

Mr Punch
05-23-2006, 07:25 AM
And one of mine: Michelle Rodriguez! :)

jethro
05-23-2006, 10:14 AM
You left out my favorite, Ziyi Zhang. :eek:

alright, let this thing go and I will start another one with other non fighters. But I put yeoh on there, so zihi shaould certainly be there. I will also put the ugly girl from lost on there and will definitely put the resident evil chick on there. Btu if you have seen the movie kickboxer's tears, you would realize why I am now madly in love with moon lee:D :D

SanSoo Student
05-24-2006, 09:04 AM
I have to say michelle yeoh, because she looks SO GOOD in Supercop...because of her, that movie was elevated to a must buy on DVD. :D

jethro
05-24-2006, 10:07 AM
I am gonna do a new one. And yes, yeoh was VERY good in supercop, and looked good too:D