PDA

View Full Version : ot: sucks to be this guy

Hieronim
05-29-2006, 03:29 AM
http://www.ocweekly.com/index.php?option=com_content2&task=view&id=24533&Itemid=47

anyone know somebody like this?

TonyM.
05-29-2006, 11:32 AM
No. Or I would have been involved with the beating.

Royal Dragon
05-29-2006, 11:36 AM
I think I would have been involved in the beating too.

Seriously, it sounds like the scumm got only a fraction of what he deserved. After all, he lived....

David Jamieson
05-29-2006, 01:21 PM
30 on 1 = bunch of fhags

1 on 1 is different and would reflect some guts.

each and every guard/deputy that participated is a puzzy of the highest order.

whether the guy is a dirtbag or not, when you take an oath to the law, you better dang well follow it or gtfo the business because if you can't follow that oath, you're more of a scumbag than any of the monkeys you throw behind bars.

that is all :mad:

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-30-2006, 09:04 PM
yeah, but i can't help but wonder if sometimes karma needs a helping hand.

anymore im reluctant to offer that hand, but thats not to say i dont appreciate it when other do.

neilhytholt
05-30-2006, 09:33 PM
That sucks for him, yet he obviously asked for it.

Don't screw with cops. They have enough stress on their hands. They are on total hair-triggers.

What else could cause so many people to beat a guy? They're all stressed out, worried somebody will shank them or beat them, that you do anything, they totally lose it.

Yeah, they were worried. But did the guy deserve it? Probably yes.

Shaolinlueb
05-30-2006, 09:37 PM
god poor *******, guess he had it coming to him though. if he was totally innocent i would feel bad, but i guess i cant feel that bad since he was a total f**k up.... does that make sense?

jethro
05-30-2006, 09:40 PM
god poor *******, guess he had it coming to him though. if he was totally innocent i would feel bad, but i guess i cant feel that bad since he was a total f**k up.... does that make sense?

It does, but in a f**ked up way.