PDA

View Full Version : couch just had my baby

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-29-2006, 07:57 PM
congratulate the man

Mr Punch
05-29-2006, 08:08 PM
I did already, but I didn't know he was yours!

Congrats both of you!

And Mrs Couch! :D

MasterKiller
05-30-2006, 06:20 AM
whew! For a second I thought I was going to have to start paying child support.

Sending money to 7*'s wife every month is already squeezing my budget.

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-30-2006, 06:23 AM
she get's money from you too????

why does seven even bother workin?

diego
05-30-2006, 08:53 AM
she get's money from you too????

why does seven even bother workin?

well ten years ago he was stuck in this horrible gay marriage and.............. ;)

couch
05-30-2006, 12:03 PM
congratulate the man

Thanks for the post! You can have him for a little while...(just until I get 4 nights of sleep back)...

All the best,
Kenton Sefcik

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-30-2006, 08:54 PM
hehe ... it gets easier bud.

neilhytholt
05-30-2006, 09:20 PM
It doesn't get easier for a few months, at least. Then you have to listen to ... (don't want this thread to be closed, too).

couch
05-31-2006, 03:07 AM
It doesn't get easier for a few months, at least. Then you have to listen to ... (don't want this thread to be closed, too).

Happy wife, happy life!

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-31-2006, 07:41 AM
i find its really not that hard to keep a woman happy.

throw her the bone as often as you can but make sure you turn it down sometimes too.

go get her bag out of the car when its raining, but make sure can also say no. if you have to say no once in a while just to prove your not afraid to.

let her think she's got you tied around her little finger then put her in her place first sign she tries to walk over you. this is important.

buy her flowers when you **** up and sometimes for no reason at all. accept before you buy them that she will rarely show you appreciation for it, but she'll sure as **** let you know if you never do it at all.

remember rub her back and ask her how her day was once in a while. for some reason they like this. you dont have to listen just say uh huh and i told you that ***** was crazy every 10 - 30 seconds.

MasterKiller
06-01-2006, 06:48 AM
Everything GDA said, but with one addition.

You must go down to Chinatown for the tuna lo-mein special once a week.

This is not an option.