PDA

View Full Version : OT: How messed up is this?????

Ben Gash
05-31-2006, 04:10 AM
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/31052006/356/dutch-paedophile-party-sparks-outrage.html
That's just wrong. I love the bit where they go "the other political parties just seem to talk about us as if we're criminals" :rolleyes:

BruceSteveRoy
05-31-2006, 04:42 AM
that is disturbing. but you know its interesting that the party exists. it just means the government will have a list of people to investigate. anyone who registers with that party would clearly be suspect. the other interesting thing is if organizations such as the NAACP would champion the cause just for the sake of trying to give fair legal council. that is if there is an equivalent organization that the dutch have. but to answer the question "how messed up is this?" i would have to say very very messed up.

and to quote austin danger powers' father "there are only two things i can't stand, people that are intolerant of other cultures and the dutch"

Dale Dugas
05-31-2006, 04:58 AM
nambla, along with these NVD people should all be thrown into a meat grinder feet first, buzzed into fertilizer and used to grow food for poor people around the world.

That is grim to read, grim.

Shaolinlueb
05-31-2006, 08:22 AM
thats fudged up. stupid idiots.

BruceSteveRoy
05-31-2006, 08:25 AM
soylent green is pedophiles! its pedophiles!