PDA

View Full Version : question about fatigue in taiji training

JuanMaldonado
06-02-2006, 09:53 AM
Don't know if this is the correct forum to ask the question maybe I should put this in the TCM forum but here goes anyways...I noticed that as the weather has been warming up I've been getting tired a whole lot easier during my training. Last night was especially hard, after about a half hour of training I was drained. And all I did was my usual routine push ups, jumping jacks (to warm up), some stance training (really short period of time), and went over the short and medium forms a couple of times each. But I was just pooped afterwards and my worouts usually last about an hour to an hour and a half when I'm at home.

I'm wondering if this has to do with the warm weather (didn't really affect me all that much last year), the fact that I am a bit more detail oriented when working my forms, or some other factor. Anyone have any ideas?

SPJ
06-02-2006, 06:56 PM
If you feel tired, take a break.

OR break down your practice regime into several segments with breaks in between.

Always listen to your body.

You are sore or fatigue. There are reasons for it.

:)

JuanMaldonado
06-02-2006, 07:51 PM
If you feel tired, take a break.

OR break down your practice regime into several segments with breaks in between.

Always listen to your body.

You are sore or fatigue. There are reasons for it.

:)

Good advise. Thanks.