PDA

View Full Version : MistyStiker=Kennyfist=VStanmore

hskwarrior
06-05-2006, 12:00 AM
How Do You Like Knowing That Chan Heung Made Up All Of His Gung Fu Just Like You Are Claiming That Lau Bun Did?

Can You Tell Me Why Your Chan Family Clf Was Re-structured In 1868, 9 Years Before Chan Heung's Death?

Your Internal Clf Is Not Of Chan Heung It Is Of Choy Fook.

Chan Heung Made Up His Clf Based Off Of Techniques He Learned From Lee Yau San And Choy Fook.

Can You Please Tell Us Why The Chinese Public Did Not Approve Of Chan Heung's Clf When It Was First Created?

If Your Clf Was A Combination Of Lee Ga, And Choy Ga, And Fut To Show Shaolin Roots, Then Why Isn't Chan Heung's Style Called His Chan Ga? It Should Be. He Made It All Up By Himself.

Oh Wait, He Passes Things Down From Choy Fook? Oh, Well, That Changes Things Doesn't It? You Mean Chan Heung Didn't Create All Those
Internal Forms? They Were Created By Someone Else? Oh Heck, Then Why Would I Want To Learn Something That Isn't Truly Choy Lee Fut. Since Chan Heung Didn't Create It, It Isn't Really Clf Now Is It? That Just Means That Your Chan Heung Wasn't Teaching True Clf Because Choy Fooks Internal Forms Is Not Of Chan Heung (your Founders) Creation, Was It?

No, I Don't Think You Would Answer This. You May Talk A Lot Of Smack.

But You Fail To Realize That Every Single Teacher Creates, Modifies, Restructures, And Invent Gung Fu Based Off Of What They Know.

Why Does The Chan Family Branch Teach A Buddha Palm Set? Chan Heung Didn't Learn Fut Gar. So If He Learned It From Chan Yuen Wu, Lee Yau San, Or Choy Fook, It Wasn't Created By Chan Heung, Then It Can't Be Called True Choy Lee Fut. It Was Something Passed Down From The Fut Gar Lineage And Chan Heung Included It Into His Curriculum.

If Chan Heung Did Not Create It Himself, And I Mean Not Having Roots To Any Other System........he Had To Create It From Scratch Without The Help Of Other Styles Such As Lee Ga And Choy Ga, Then It Is Not True Choy Lee Fut.

On The Other Hand, Jeong Yim's Lineage Consisted Of Lee Yau San, And On One Level Under Lee Yau San Jeong Yim And Chan Heung Were Classmates Because Anytime You Have The Same Teacher You Are Classmates, Or Brothers. Still, Jeong Yim's Second Sifu Is Chan Heung Who Was Teaching Only The Choy And Lee Styles, And Jeong Yim's Final Sifu Was Green Grass Monk (fut Ga).

So, The Fact That Jeong Yim's Gung Fu Was A Combination Of Lee Ga, (from Lee Yau San And Chan Heung) And Choy Ga (from Chan Heung) And Fut Ga (from Green Grass Monk) And When You String All Three Styles Together, You Have Choy Lee Fut. Or Elements Of All Three Styles.
So To Say Jeong Yim Isn't True Choy Lee Fut Is The Same As Saying Chan Heung Is Not True Choy Lee Fut.

Rememer, Chan Heung Didn't Create Choy Lee Fut From Scratch, So That Is Impossible To Claim As His Brainchild. His System Was Based On Others Which Means Only Exclusively To His Branch Is He Considered The Creator. But We All Know You Cannot Create Something, Call It Your Own Creation, And Then Say Well It Was Passed On To Chan Heung.

What......you Mean Chan Heung Didn't Create That?

The Only Thing Chan Heung Can Claim Total Originality (well Not Really Because He Got The Idea From Other Weapons). But It Was His Idea To Create That Weapon Based Off Of So Many Other Exotic Weapons.

So Misty, Or Kenny, Or Whomever You Are......

How Do You Like Dem Apples?

hskwarrior
06-05-2006, 12:02 AM
I Mean Chan Heung Didn't Create The Sow Choy, Panther Punch, He Didn't Create Clf Horse Stances, He Didn't Create Much Of The Choy Lee Fut System In Fact. He Just Cut And Pasted His Gung Fu.

So When You Say Traditional Choy Lee Fut......what Are You Referring To?

What Is Truly Traditional Choy Lee Fut?

hskwarrior
06-05-2006, 12:31 AM
Didn't Think You Had Anything To Say Kenny.

And In The Morning I Will Do What I Can To Have Your Banned From This Forum.

How Do You Like That?

You Are Stupid To Think Just Because You Change Your Name Like Chan Family Does It''s History, People Won't Notice You.

You Stupid Full Of Kenny Poop Arsehole.

hskwarrior
06-05-2006, 12:32 AM
Lau Bun's Clf Is Far Better Than Your Clf, I'll Tell You That.

hskwarrior
06-05-2006, 12:41 AM
Are You Going To Answer My Questions?

Or, Are You Just Going To Continue Making The Chan Family Clf Look Bad?

hskwarrior
06-05-2006, 12:51 AM
Hi,

My Name Is Misty, Or Is It Kenny. Or Is It Kenny In A Dress Calling Himself Misty? Who Knows, And Who Cares?

All I Know Is That He Is A Disciple Of The Choy Lee Cut And Paste Style.

You Know, The Truly Authentic Cut And Paste From Matel.

hskwarrior
06-05-2006, 12:52 AM
Where Are You Misty/kennypoop?

Are You Trying To Contact Joseph?

Do You Need Help With Your Cut And Paste Lee Fut?

hskwarrior
06-05-2006, 01:14 AM
Whats Wrong Kenny ***,

No Answers. You Cut And Paste Lee Fut Sifu Didn't Teach You The Real Choy Lee Fut.

I'll Teach You How To Hom Lien While You Use Your Sau.

hskwarrior
06-05-2006, 01:33 AM
...........tttttt

hskwarrior
06-05-2006, 01:39 AM
AND YOU MUST REALLY LIKE MY SITES TOO.

i KNOW YOU ARE FROM AUSTRALIA, AND MY WEBSITE COUNTER SAYS THAT YOU HAVE HIT ALMOST EVERY ONE OF THEM "MORE THAN ONCE".

YOU AND JOSEPH IN CANADA HAVE BOTH BEEN CHECKING OUT MY SITES "A LOT!!!"

Fu-Pow
06-05-2006, 09:49 AM
Is anyone else seeing a similarity here?

FP

CLFNole
06-05-2006, 10:51 AM
This is a no brainer. ;)

Seems he should be the president of Frank's fan club.

iron_silk
06-05-2006, 11:04 AM
So has Sevenstar moderator taken care of the "situation" currently?

CLFNole
06-05-2006, 11:09 AM
Judging from the huge amount of threads I would say no.

Fu-Pow
06-05-2006, 11:54 AM
Why does it say that Frank posted this? WTF? I posted this, this morning before I went to work. And how can Frank post before me on the thread...I posted this?

WTF?

FP

Fu-Pow
06-05-2006, 11:56 AM
I just added all those names to my ignore list. **** troll.

CLFNole
06-05-2006, 11:58 AM
Seems two threads were linked together, probably by one of the moderators.

iron_silk
06-05-2006, 12:48 PM
so are they taken care of?

SevenStar
06-05-2006, 12:50 PM
Judging from the huge amount of threads I would say no.

good assumption. I did get an email about arguing on the clf threads, so I closed a few and so did design sifu. but as I didn't really keep up with kennyfist's exploits, I didn't pick up on the similarities you guys are mentioning. This is why you should report things like this...

SevenStar
06-05-2006, 12:52 PM
Why does it say that Frank posted this? WTF? I posted this, this morning before I went to work. And how can Frank post before me on the thread...I posted this?

WTF?

FP

interesting. As stated, someone probably combined it with another thread. wasn't me though. I'll see to it that the new incarnation is dealth with.

Fu-Pow
06-05-2006, 01:07 PM
Looks like Kennyfist, VStanmore and MistyStiker have all been banned. Therefore, I'm taking off my ignore list. Wonder what the new incarnation will be. Who the hell is that person anyways....brings up some good info but in a super annoying way. :rolleyes: