PDA

View Full Version : Clip of Bear style Kung Fu!

Royal Dragon
06-07-2006, 04:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDhv6x_lKrQ&search=train%20hit

Oso
06-07-2006, 06:57 AM
don't tease me like that.

besides....that clip is like so....what 2002????

John Bean
06-10-2006, 01:28 PM
PUBLIC NOTICE 2006, ABOUT SIFU D.E. KASH
Emailed to Wei Wei-Wu, for Posting

This Notice is to Clear up any misconceptions about me, my last teacher, Master Chao Yuh-Feng and my credentials etc. First of all I teach the Chao Yuh-Feng family system of Emperor’s Long Fist, that I learned from Master Chao in California (deceased). I teach tai chi chuan, hsing yi, ba gua and long fist forms as taught to me by Master Chao, since 1983. We have the all of the long fist forms such as Ta hong Chuan etc. Master Chao had made me the Chief Instructor in USA for his family system. Not the whole world, as there are a couple of other Tai Tsu Chang Chuan branch’s, buy are quite different from our system. The other Branch’s are very external, our system is more internal and soft and explosive, but whatever.

I have been in Chinese Martial Arts and Medicine for 41 years. I have degrees in these arts. I first heard from Ed Livingston in about 1989 after our Book Emperor’s Long Fist was published. We had an article that same month in Inside Kung Fu Magazine, Master Chao and I. (Dec. 87) We offered certificates of membership to anyone who was interested that year also selling our video on the ELF. (I am the first one to coin the term “Emperor’s Long Fist”, (ELF) as the exact translation was not as appealing to the public. So No One Else has ever used that name before we came out with our article, some sure used it afterwards. And the Name is copyrighted and soon to be federally registered, legally) All of our books, video’s DVD’s Charts forms, etc. are legally copyrighted.

Livingston (of Baltimore) was just a member only in our Cloud Forest Association (CFA) he also got a “Cross Rank”, but it was not earned. He never even met Master Chao in California, because we have 12 witness’s that will testify to that fact. He never studied from Master Chao either. We can prove this in any court of Law. We only had a small core group of dedicated students and they all know who everyone is in the group. In 1994 I relocated to North Carolina. I had one private student who was a 26 years Karate-Aikido Master, who put about an intensive 800 hours of private tutelage under me. I decided to retire as the 36th Grandmaster (patriarch) of the system, under Master Chao. And I appointed Master Bill Seibert to the position. This made several people real jealous.

Livingston got real jealous about this and the rest is history. (now Livingston had his own Branch of CFA at that time, and 2 (two) video’s that I sold him on the ELF, that’s it!) he was given a couple of charts etc. on the subject also. We seemed to be good friends, although he came to visit me here in NC 2 or 3 times, but was not able to learn the forms very well for some reason. Even the Karate guy learned them easily… As time went by I was told by a student that there was gossip on the internet about me.

Well, I checked it out, just to find out what kind of a jealous snake Livingston was. He had sold a video to a nobody guy named Gian Lencioni in Chicago, and a yellow belt for (?$$$?) and the next thing you know I was being plastered with slander and malicious gossip on several forums. Lencioni even had the balls to set up a royal dragon tai zu chang chuan homepage, using our Chao family style names etc. He called me and I was polite the first time I talked to him. I even sold him a copy of our ELF Book! Lencioni used any and all information in the ELF Book to pervert anything he could.

Lencioni has been doing this for almost 6 years now. He has infringed on our legal copyrights and a lot of other infractions. He threatened to sell our 36 form video, I told him, “go ahead, let people see the crap you do, then they can see the real thing. This man is at best, a deranged, with delusions of grandeur of wanting to be somebody. I can understand the jealousy, as our style is a royal style, and he would like to be a member, or learn, but he will never receive any information from me or my students again. Lencioni, has no respect for a real master, or real style.

A lot of our students are Doctors of Medicine, some are Law Enforcement, some are in Government and Military. They find it hard to believe that someone can do this for so many years. It is unreal. Almost like a “stalker”?

I thought it was about time to set the record straight. After all, 6 years is enough of the Bull Crap from a Liar. I have students world wide. One of my students got a gold medal in China in 1975. I am respected by the Chinese Martial Arts Masters of renown in various countries. We have a real Chin Woo Association and can prove it!

My students have done well at fighting and other events at tournaments and in Iraq, right now. We have a lot of Military people train with us. If anyone wants to know anything about me, please call me or email me at realkungfu@earthlink.net or email Wei Wei-Wu, as he and I go back a long time and he is to be trusted. A simple email or telephone call at (336) 748-0038, can verify that I wrote this Public Notice letter. Please don't take the word of a jealous, insecure quack, whose only ambition is to try to hurt other people and their reputation.
Grandmaster D.E. Kash

jethro
06-10-2006, 01:38 PM
I like humping bears too.

jethro
06-10-2006, 01:40 PM
PUBLIC NOTICE 2006, ABOUT SIFU D.E. KASH
Emailed to Wei Wei-Wu, for Posting

This Notice is to Clear up any misconceptions about me, my last teacher, Master Chao Yuh-Feng and my credentials etc. First of all I teach the Chao Yuh-Feng family system of Emperor’s Long Fist, that I learned from Master Chao in California (deceased). I teach tai chi chuan, hsing yi, ba gua and long fist forms as taught to me by Master Chao, since 1983. We have the all of the long fist forms such as Ta hong Chuan etc. Master Chao had made me the Chief Instructor in USA for his family system. Not the whole world, as there are a couple of other Tai Tsu Chang Chuan branch’s, buy are quite different from our system. The other Branch’s are very external, our system is more internal and soft and explosive, but whatever.

I have been in Chinese Martial Arts and Medicine for 41 years. I have degrees in these arts. I first heard from Ed Livingston in about 1989 after our Book Emperor’s Long Fist was published. We had an article that same month in Inside Kung Fu Magazine, Master Chao and I. (Dec. 87) We offered certificates of membership to anyone who was interested that year also selling our video on the ELF. (I am the first one to coin the term “Emperor’s Long Fist”, (ELF) as the exact translation was not as appealing to the public. So No One Else has ever used that name before we came out with our article, some sure used it afterwards. And the Name is copyrighted and soon to be federally registered, legally) All of our books, video’s DVD’s Charts forms, etc. are legally copyrighted.

Livingston (of Baltimore) was just a member only in our Cloud Forest Association (CFA) he also got a “Cross Rank”, but it was not earned. He never even met Master Chao in California, because we have 12 witness’s that will testify to that fact. He never studied from Master Chao either. We can prove this in any court of Law. We only had a small core group of dedicated students and they all know who everyone is in the group. In 1994 I relocated to North Carolina. I had one private student who was a 26 years Karate-Aikido Master, who put about an intensive 800 hours of private tutelage under me. I decided to retire as the 36th Grandmaster (patriarch) of the system, under Master Chao. And I appointed Master Bill Seibert to the position. This made several people real jealous.

Livingston got real jealous about this and the rest is history. (now Livingston had his own Branch of CFA at that time, and 2 (two) video’s that I sold him on the ELF, that’s it!) he was given a couple of charts etc. on the subject also. We seemed to be good friends, although he came to visit me here in NC 2 or 3 times, but was not able to learn the forms very well for some reason. Even the Karate guy learned them easily… As time went by I was told by a student that there was gossip on the internet about me.

Well, I checked it out, just to find out what kind of a jealous snake Livingston was. He had sold a video to a nobody guy named Gian Lencioni in Chicago, and a yellow belt for (?$$$?) and the next thing you know I was being plastered with slander and malicious gossip on several forums. Lencioni even had the balls to set up a royal dragon tai zu chang chuan homepage, using our Chao family style names etc. He called me and I was polite the first time I talked to him. I even sold him a copy of our ELF Book! Lencioni used any and all information in the ELF Book to pervert anything he could.

Lencioni has been doing this for almost 6 years now. He has infringed on our legal copyrights and a lot of other infractions. He threatened to sell our 36 form video, I told him, “go ahead, let people see the crap you do, then they can see the real thing. This man is at best, a deranged, with delusions of grandeur of wanting to be somebody. I can understand the jealousy, as our style is a royal style, and he would like to be a member, or learn, but he will never receive any information from me or my students again. Lencioni, has no respect for a real master, or real style.

A lot of our students are Doctors of Medicine, some are Law Enforcement, some are in Government and Military. They find it hard to believe that someone can do this for so many years. It is unreal. Almost like a “stalker”?

I thought it was about time to set the record straight. After all, 6 years is enough of the Bull Crap from a Liar. I have students world wide. One of my students got a gold medal in China in 1975. I am respected by the Chinese Martial Arts Masters of renown in various countries. We have a real Chin Woo Association and can prove it!

My students have done well at fighting and other events at tournaments and in Iraq, right now. We have a lot of Military people train with us. If anyone wants to know anything about me, please call me or email me at realkungfu@earthlink.net or email Wei Wei-Wu, as he and I go back a long time and he is to be trusted. A simple email or telephone call at (336) 748-0038, can verify that I wrote this Public Notice letter. Please don't take the word of a jealous, insecure quack, whose only ambition is to try to hurt other people and their reputation.
Grandmaster D.E. Kash

Do you do any bear hunting?

mantis108
06-10-2006, 02:05 PM
Bear - Original JKD Vs Man - JKD Concept. Bear 0 - Man 1. Now, I am pretty sure bear is capable of doing some Functional JKD which include some serious sumo/shuai jiao/wrestling and ground fighting skills. I have seen the documentary "Grizzly Man" that shows the secret Bear stlye Functional JKD! :eek: The Man will go down and the salmon goes to the bear! :D

Mantis108