PDA

View Full Version : ATT Gene Ching

viper
06-08-2006, 07:33 PM
Im interested in goin to train at shaolin and was wondering if you could give me a agency info etc on it. I tryed the one that was in the mag and theres some issue with the ip addy. (Dfintertour) thankyou for your time Luke

P.S you said in another thread youve seen the under belly of the ma scene is this in america only or other parts of the worldd please elaborate.

GeneChing
06-09-2006, 09:10 AM
Normally their website is www.dfintertour.com, but it appears to be offline at the moment. Check back again later.

As for the MA underbelly, it's worldwide, but most of my work is done here in America, so that's where I see it the most. It's not all like that by any means. However, I've been a full-time professional in this industry for over a decade and a half now, so I've been witness to a lot of exposed underbelly ugliness, much more than what the amatuer sees. It's sad, but it's also a reality of any business, I imagine.

viper
06-09-2006, 08:33 PM
Thankyou very much for your help. Can you give me some more info of events occurances that you have seen in the industry like goins on and wat not that expose the underbelly.