PDA

View Full Version : Attention BuckSingKwoon

hskwarrior
06-12-2006, 06:38 AM
Attention bucksingkwoon:

did you perform on stage with your sifu a few years back in singapore?

did you start with your sifu on stage and move on to demonstrating with your classmates?

if it was you, were you the one who took a panther to the neck?

anyways, if it's you, then i have you on dvd at that celebration.

and if it's you, i feel sorry for fu pow, if you ever get a hold of him.

Green Cloud
06-12-2006, 06:54 AM
hey frank what do you mean he took a panther to the neck???

hskwarrior
06-12-2006, 07:09 AM
Gus,

A Few Years Back, The Singapore Hung Sing Kwoon Held An Annual Celebration, And Many Schools Of Clf Were There Including Master "general" Dave Lacey And Three Of His Students.

The General Clocked (if It's Him) Bucksing Kwoon In The Face A Few Times. Then Two Of His (the General's) Students Did A Demo Of Some Of Their Techniques. These Guys Were Beating The Sheet Out Of Each Other, You Could HeAR The Slamming Of Body Parts. But There Was This One Point When One Guy Thru A Panther Punch At The Neck Of The Other, And You Could Hear This Loud Crackling Enough To Make You Cringe.

I'm Sure Any Other Guy Would Have Bee Out For The Count. But The One Who Took The Panther To The Throat Looks Like One Of Those Big Australian Rugby Player Types.

Anyways, That's What I Mean "a Panther To The Neck".

What's Up Gus?

Eddie
06-12-2006, 07:51 AM
ha big australian rugby players my a$$ :D everyone know South African rugby players will kick the aussies' butts :rolleyes:

erm ... no offence to any big australian rugby player types ;)

Green Cloud
06-12-2006, 08:21 AM
Frank do you have the vid I'd like to see it???

hskwarrior
06-12-2006, 01:17 PM
I Have It On Dvd. Well, I Transfered From Vhs To Dvd I Mean.

It's Great. On It Is Mak Hin Fai, Li Siu Hung, Tat Mau Wong And Daniel Tamazaki, Poon Sing, Chui Kwong Yuen, Fut San Hsk, Leo Chu, The Ireland Hung Sing Sifu (forget His Name) And Many More.

Lots Of Stuff On It.

CHAZ
06-12-2006, 11:51 PM
ha big australian rugby players my a$$ :D everyone know South African rugby players will kick the aussies' butts :rolleyes:

erm ... no offence to any big australian rugby player types ;)

And everone knows that the English rugby players will kick the everyones butt's:D :D :D

CHAZ
06-12-2006, 11:58 PM
I Have It On Dvd. Well, I Transfered From Vhs To Dvd I Mean.

It's Great. On It Is Mak Hin Fai, Li Siu Hung, Tat Mau Wong And Daniel Tamazaki, Poon Sing, Chui Kwong Yuen, Fut San Hsk, Leo Chu, The Ireland Hung Sing Sifu (forget His Name) And Many More.

Lots Of Stuff On It.

Aye Frank its a good DVD, I've seen it myself. My schools was also there, Sifu Edmund Ng's school from Newcastle UK. You can see some of my fellow students perfoming somewhere on this forum. Where Hung Sing but where on the Baksing video thread(Black t-shirts).

The Ireland sifu is 'Sam Lee' by the way.:D

Buck Sing Gwoon
06-13-2006, 01:53 AM
Hi Frank ( hskwarrior ),

Yes that was me on stage with my Sifu and kung fu brothers......... it was in 2001.

Its only a matter of time before I cross paths with the COWARD Fu Pow.

Frank I've sent you a PM so please check your inbox.

hskwarrior
06-13-2006, 06:47 AM
bucksinggwoon,

thaks for letting me know. on this dvd i made of that celebration, there is some real good stuff on it. i remember you and your classmates and in the buck sing Gwoon manner, are hella crazy.

after seeing that video, i think fu pow might need to bring a few friends to even the odds against you. and to your request, no problem. i got you.;)

however, i truly enjoy watching buk sing clf in action. the other night i was with k-no and we were comparing techniques and its quite interesting to know that we have basically the same things, in many many ways that you guys do.

anyways, how's your website going, it is up and ready? did i happen to put it on my links page?

are you the one with buk sing kwoon tattooed on him as well?

frank

hskwarrior
06-13-2006, 06:53 AM
chaz,

yeah i liked everyone out there that day on that performance. lots of buk sing people, but i saw no chan family choy lee fut.

Sam Ng, i believe he did a tiger form, and i loved it. he has some very fluid movements.

however, i can't lie, outside of my favorites (the general, carey wong, and a few others) the one i enjoyed thoroughly is Poon Sing. His strikes at his age were stronger than any of the younger guys. you can really see it in his hands, and the look on his face will make you sheet on your self.

Lai hung is really loved by the choy lee fut world. the crowd loved watching him perform. (that man made me body guard him in china while he got dressed).

chaz, is the two white guys one doing a hand form, and the other doing a double daggers, is that your guys?

TenTigers
06-13-2006, 02:22 PM
hey Frank, if you decide to post this vid-please put it on youtube. -only because for some reason, whenever I play media player or realsomething-my pc freezes.
If BucksingGwoon is anything like "The General" yep-they are mad crazy, and fierce. I got to hang with Lacy Sifu in NYC-I'm the handsome bloke in the pic. And he is definately a madman-he will nail you right at the table over dim-sum, if he is making a point, I thought I was lucky to sit next to him...until...:eek:
He is definately one of the coolest cats out there, and why not? The guy does Kung-Fu, plays guitar,rides a Harley, no wonder I like the guy so much. He's ME!
So as far as this Fu-Pow thang...where do we send the flowers?:D

hskwarrior
06-13-2006, 02:29 PM
we send the flowers to the morgue because no one's gonna recognize the body.;)

the general is the most fun and takes all the attention too. you're right, he's got them long arse arms and will connect with you if he wants to.

but i gotta go, answer you when i get back. check your pm later too because i will send your response their. cool?

Fu-Pow
06-13-2006, 02:31 PM
So as far as this Fu-Pow thang...where do we send the flowers?:D

Sifu: Gary Shambrooke
179 Inkerman St St.kilda 3182
P.O. BOX 160 Balaklava. 3183

;)

hskwarrior
06-13-2006, 03:47 PM
he's done for:D

chasincharpchui
06-13-2006, 09:19 PM
Sifu: Gary Shambrooke
179 Inkerman St St.kilda 3182
P.O. BOX 160 Balaklava. 3183

;)

haha fu-pow u so funny

send the oriental lillies(its his favorite) to

Eric R. Olson
Seattle Choy Lay Fut Boxing Association
University of Washington Experimental College(for the gifted...hahaha)
Seattle, Washington
USA

CHAZ
06-13-2006, 11:43 PM
chaz, is the two white guys one doing a hand form, and the other doing a double daggers, is that your guys?

Hi Frank, that was our guys, you can even just see our Sifu in the background playing the drum.

I agree with you about Poon Sing, I saw him perform a hand form here in Newcaslte, just a couple of years ago, he was awesome, he put a a lot of the younger guys to shame. I would hope at that if I got to his age, I would be able to preform just to half of that.

Ian.

hskwarrior
06-14-2006, 06:41 AM
ian,

thanks. yeah, i've saw your sifu and have checked out your site many times.

about poon sing, i don't see too many masters perform clf the way he does, he truly has a real relaxed power i've seen no where else.

thanks again bro.

Satori Science
12-01-2006, 10:02 PM
yes, please Sifu Frank, post some of this footage on you tube. I would love to see it. I'm tucked away in the middle of the praire and don't get to see any of these cool demos.

Northern Victroy Represent!

David Jamieson
12-02-2006, 07:56 AM
ss-

are you one of NW's or BR's students?

just curious.

greencloudtj
12-02-2006, 09:11 AM
hey sifu frank give me a call my brother

Satori Science
12-06-2006, 03:39 PM
neither actually, I am a student of Master Henrey Sune (Sune Wie) Sifu Barry's SiHing.

Do you know Barry and Naya?

Pork Chop
12-06-2006, 04:29 PM
Barry used to post here.
Wonder how he's doin.
Look at me tryin to scare up some tofu...