PDA

View Full Version : dream training room?

dainos
06-12-2006, 10:49 AM
if you had a 10000 dollars for a training room what would you design and what would you put in it
...i shouldve put thr tittle as training room ideas what would be a must what would be luxury

BlueTravesty
06-13-2006, 09:33 PM
Let's see here, it would have to have a high ceiling, be about at least 800 square feet. It would have a wavemaster bag, a weapon rack, a good selection of heavier-than-combat-weight weapons.... uhmm some free weights, kettlebells or stone locks, maybe stone balls... and... gimme a sec here... oh, some jump rope too! The rest would be used toward a down-payment on whatever house this dream room was in.

Wu Wei Wu
06-13-2006, 10:08 PM
three wooden dummies
kick shield
thai boxing knee pads
hockey shin guards for kick training
two helmets for sparring
ten focus pads
numerous pairs of gloves
a grappling mat
two heavy bags
three pairs of butterfly swords including one 'live' carbon steel pair
two poles
one gatka sword from india
one tai chi sword
rotel cd player and amp
kef speakers
some serious hip hop, grime and drum and bass cd's in a collection of just under 1000 cd's
bookshelves filled with martial arts books from around the world
a signed picture of muhammad ali
a stack of superhero comics
over a hundred kung fu dvd's

oh wait... this is my current wing chun training room in the basement of my house.

not sure what i'll have in my next house (currently looking).

if you think thats cool, my bro, who is a karateka is having a house built with one floor devoted entirely to a traditional wooden floored dojo.

:cool:

IronFist
06-13-2006, 11:00 PM
if you had a 10000 dollars

just under 1000 cd's

I hope you're burning your CDs cuz CDs are like $15 each, so 1000 of them would cost $15,000, and you only get $10,000 he said :D

dainos
06-17-2006, 09:02 PM
some of the ideas were good. i didnt like the 1000 cds though. i dont listen to THAT much music. heheh:D