PDA

View Full Version : Moving Sale!

Three Harmonies
06-15-2006, 03:38 PM
Hey guys I am moving and need to part with some extra stuff. I am getting rid of the following videos, as well as trying to sell off some of the remaining Dit Da Jow and Iron Palm Jow I have. Dit is reduced to $12 (including S/H), and the Iron Palm $15 (including S/H).
Please contact me privately off line if interested.
Thanks
Jake
three_harmonies@hotmail.com
505-385-2987

All these tapes are VHS, and have been viewed at least once. All are in working order and good quality (except where noted). All of the prices are a savings of at least 50% if not more, which is a real steal considering how much these things cost today! Of course none of these prices include shipping for those of you out of town. Let me know if you are interested. I am open to trades of specific subjects.

“Xing Yi Fighting Animals” Vol. 1-5 Whole set $120 from Mike Patterson
-This is the complete set of animals, as well as the first form video of Mike Pattersons Xing Yi Chuan. Six videos in all that would cost you well over $300 if bought brand new. Covers all the animals, An Shen Pao, two intermediate forms, as well as applications throughout.

“Dan Zan Ryu Jujitsu: Vol. 1 Yawara” $12
-Intro into Dan Zan Ryu (Prof. Okasaki’s creation) with escapes from holds and grabs, plus a ni ce interview with Okasaki’s daughters both dan ranks in the art.

“Small Circle Jujitsu” w/Wally Jay $40 for both volumes
One of the greatest I have ever touched hands with. These are great videos showing various techniques from Prof. Jay’s Small Circle Jujitsu system. Jay took the Dan Zan Ryu system (see above) he mastered, as well as Judo, and created Small Circle theory.
Vol. 2 Advanced concepts and theory workshop. Many applications are shown as well as thorough explanations of the principles behind the movements.
Vol. 3 Grappling techniques.
Basic and intermediate throws, locks, chokes, and escapes from.

“Matt Furey: Shuai Chiao Takedowns” $15 w/Matt Furey
-Matt Furey’s favorite Shuai Chiao takedowns he used to win the gold in China. Nice techniques and insight into them.

“Shuai Chiao” w/Antonio Langiano $65 for three volume set
Bao Ding Shuai Chiao from Europe is represented in this 3 volume set in English, with full speed and slow motion along with many camera angles. A great addition for your grappling collection covering both sport and street applications and techniques from Chinese Shuai Chiao.

“Muay Thai: Elbow and Punching techniques” w/Rob “The Dutchman” Kaman $12
-Though labeled Elbow techniques, this is a 2 hour tape of various punching and elbow techniques both with partners and with pads. Nothing revolutionary, but effective 1-2-3 combo’s that can be utilized by anyone. Some nice pad drills too.

“Muay Thai: Bag Work” w/Rob “The Dutchman” Kaman $12
-Rob runs the viewer through all the basics of Muay Thai done on bags and pads. A nice little addition to review the basics.

“Advanced Concepts & Conditioning Secrets for Grappling & Ground Fighting” w/Marco Lala $10
- I like this tape because he breaks down the basic movements and positioning needed in ground fighting, and not only shows apps from them, but also gives you solo drills to practice when you are partner-less.

I also have a large selection of old kung fu movies that is too many to list here. If you are interested contact me privately and I can help you out. Selling most of them for around $5 or so.

Three Harmonies
07-03-2006, 02:47 PM
Thanks to all who bought my jow, and videos (ALL of them!!). I appreciate it. If anyone else is interested in Dit Da Jow or Iron Palm (I only have a little left and I will not make any for a bit) let me know ASAP so I can get it out to you.
Thanks
Jake :cool: