PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have one of those days?

TaiChi-IronPalm
06-15-2006, 07:22 PM
I had so many problems generating any force today, anybody else have that problem occasionally?

Royal Dragon
06-15-2006, 07:45 PM
Yup.

Give it up, just do the Qi Gong, go home eat a big meal and sleep for 10 hours. You will be shocked at how much better you will be the next day!

TaiChi-IronPalm
06-15-2006, 07:51 PM
Yup.

Give it up, just do the Qi Gong, go home eat a big meal and sleep for 10 hours. You will be shocked at how much better you will be the next day!
sounds like good advice, problems probably mostly from being tired, these BaJi forms have been kicking my butt.:eek:

GunnedDownAtrocity
06-15-2006, 09:35 PM
cycles ....

Pork Chop
06-16-2006, 09:41 AM
I agree with Royal Dragon, just want to add:

Sometimes your glycogen levels can tank, especially with hard training. Think it takes up to 18 hours to replenish them 100%. It's a good idea to start replenishing glycogen at 15 minute intervals. You can do this with simple carbs like sugars. In this case, something like Gatorade is what your body really wants and not just something that'll make you fat.

I had the same problem back in september-october. My body would "power down" during workouts. i wouldn't be outta breath, but my punches would all of a sudden become slow and sluggish. When you're working out, carbs ain't a bad thing. Gatorade helped me out.