View Full Version : Opportunities To Live and Train In China

wiz cool c
06-19-2006, 11:23 PM
Hi there are many opportunities to live and train in China. I am living in Beijing right now teaching English about 15 hours a week and training in Shuai Jiao five days a week. If you are a native english speaker you can get work here and I can help you if you are interested. I was under the impression before I came here that I would need a four year college degree to teach. Well I never finished college and took a online TESOL course. I have not been asked to see either yet. They really need teachers here so if you are interested let me know and I will send you to a person who can get you set up with a job and place to live everything you need to get started.

dragonman
06-20-2006, 02:13 PM
Hello there cool c. I'm intrested in teaching english in china, in Beijing to pinpoint it really. What form of chinease do they speak mainly in Beijing? I would like to have some expirence speaking chinease before moving there. But I did hear an old high school friend of mine moved to beijing to teach english with no expirence speaking chinease. Did you study chinease first and for how long?

wiz cool c
06-25-2006, 05:46 AM
Hi Dragonman they speak Mandarin here in Beijing. There is something coming up in July. A month of teaching in a camp. 6000rmb a month free room and board and meals. 20 hours of teaching a week. After that our man Jack will get you a full time teaching job. I only studied 3 months of Chinese before coming here. But my girlfriend lives here and speaks mandarin so that helps a lot. I sent you a privet e-mail.

jstreet
07-17-2006, 11:00 PM
Has anyone here done this besides wiz cool c?

BlueTravesty
07-18-2006, 07:04 PM
I believe SimonM teaches English in China, though not in that particular program.

unkokusai
07-20-2006, 12:37 PM
Has anyone here done this besides wiz cool c?

I worked in China back in '93 - '94