PDA

View Full Version : I challenge Bourbon Pecan Pie to the Death!!!!!!!!!!

Oso
06-21-2006, 08:22 PM
ok...I'm done for the night....the details of moving and increasing my rent by 220% are starting to break me down...not sure it's worth competing with the feel good TKD schools and Cosmic Chi Centers who offer nothing for something or arguing with the people who are trying to help me do this over silly little details that I can't let go of because it's 'traditional' or much less some small detail that may or may not be traditional but I think truly significant to one's martial education.......

that Jimmy Buffet tune is really coming on strong now:

"I'm just a pirate born 200 years too late"

BoulderDawg
06-21-2006, 08:50 PM
The pie will win every time!:p

Oso
06-21-2006, 08:56 PM
HA!

there are many a rusty and bent pie pan in my wake...

Donkwoon
06-21-2006, 10:07 PM
My friend's wife banished me from her fridge for three months because of one slice of that stuff. Well worth it, I must say.:D

SPJ
06-22-2006, 06:59 AM
"if you built it (school), they (students) will come."

Best of luck at the dawn of a new beginning of your school.

:D

Oso
06-22-2006, 07:44 AM
"if you built it (school), they (students) will come."

Best of luck at the dawn of a new beginning of your school.

:D

I wish...didn't happen at the last school

we're busting our asses to get the name out more...though, what I've found out over the last 6 months is that people know exactly where we are and who we are...they just aren't inclined to train...or 'oh, yea, I've always wanted to 'do kung fu' '

so, we've got someone who has marketing experience, and doesn't 'do kung fu' but has a kid who does, working on our image a bit.

trying to streamline the kid's curriculum a bit to make it more accesible...same for beginning adults.