PDA

View Full Version : why are almost everyone here dumb****

dainos
07-03-2006, 06:18 PM
i swear to god if you ever want to see someone ruining martal arts come here.
almost everyone here is closed minded *******es. there are a few that i belive that are actual gung fuers.

their minds are screwed with beyond beileif. if you want to see macho dumb ass crap please come here.

you know. there was so much potental in inventions that man kind has made. then some ******* has to come screw it up. the best gung fu person ive met on the internet is in a very desolate place.

pretty much all ive seen on here is aruguing. and more argueing.

when will it all stop?
tell humanity is extinct.

now all who have read this and going to make some smart ass comment.

why the hell are you reading this

go out and help someone

jstreet
07-03-2006, 06:43 PM
The sky is falling, it's falling the sky.

neilhytholt
07-03-2006, 07:17 PM
Most people everywhere are kindof stupid. If you consider what the average I.Q. is, the human race aren't exactly geniuses.

How many people can put logic and rational thinking above emotion? How many people argue for things they wish to be true rather than reality?

So before you put down the entire set of people on this forum, consider that the set of people on this forum includes you.

That being said, most of the people on this forum that I've talked to seem to be pretty intelligent.

Yes, they obviously think I'm a misguided misogynistic woman hater or something, but they actually put forth arguments usually rather than just calling me names.

Don't get me wrong. IMHO if there were a ton of great female martial artists out there that could kick everybody's butt, the world would probably be a more interesting place.

BUT, just ain't so. Hard enough to find great male martial artists that can kick everybody's butt.

SPJ
07-03-2006, 07:27 PM
most are just here to have a conversation.

:)

BlueTravesty
07-03-2006, 07:35 PM
Well, this forum has two things that ensure that there will always be some form of debate mixed in with discussion.

1) This is a forum. On the internet. People on the internet are, on average 5 times more opinionated than they are in real life.

2) This is a Martial Arts forum. Martial Artists, no matter their discipline or motivation for training tend to gravitate toward combative pursuits. Debate is such a combative pursuit.

Most people on this board are pretty cool about debating. They'll argue, but not take things personal. The cheap ones are the minority, the ones who go from debating to namecalling. There a LOT of things said by people that I don't agree with on here, and I know I say things that a lot of people don't agree with/care about, but at the end of the day you just have to keep a cool head and not let that 1% get you down.

MasterKiller
07-03-2006, 07:38 PM
why are almost everyone here dumb****

"Everyone" is singular, dumb****.

neilhytholt
07-03-2006, 07:41 PM
You know, 1/2 of the things I say on this forum, or more than 1/2, I kindof want people to prove wrong. And a lot of times they provide some pretty good evidence.

Like after the Wing Chun/women comments, I want to find some good women at Wing Chun. Because I want my daughter to be the best she can be.

After the conversation with RD about futures, I'm looking back into some strategies I looked at a couple of years ago.

Forums should be about discussion, and about debate. I'll admit that I've said some pretty controversial things on here, but that's what a forum is for.

The only thing I don't like about forums is when people resort to name-calling and don't argue. And most people here do argue and debate, so IMHO this is a pretty darned good forum.

B-Rad
07-03-2006, 07:46 PM
It'd be pretty boring if everyone agreed with each other all the time...

unkokusai
07-03-2006, 07:50 PM
almost everyone here is closed minded *******es. there are a few that i belive that are actual gung fuers.

Screw you then. Go away. See how easy that is?:rolleyes:

Royal Dragon
07-03-2006, 08:17 PM
B-Rad
Well said Brol I agree 100%!!!! :p ;) :D

Fu-Pow
07-03-2006, 11:22 PM
Learn how to use the ignore list.

Scott R. Brown
07-04-2006, 02:21 AM
"Everyone" is singular, dumb****.

Well actually, "Everyone" ARE plural!! ;)

D-FENS
07-04-2006, 06:18 AM
I pee on your Jiang Jianye video collection.

MasterKiller
07-04-2006, 06:22 AM

It's a collective noun, treated as a singular noun. The use of a singular noun should always have a singular verb and any related possessive adjectives should also be singular (like his or her).

Water Dragon
07-04-2006, 08:30 AM
Master Killer are correct, dumb****

unkokusai
07-04-2006, 09:01 AM

........................................oh, man :rolleyes:

Shaolinlueb
07-04-2006, 09:12 AM
do we add this guy to the kung fu haters list? ;)

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-04-2006, 10:28 AM

their minds are screwed with beyond beileif. if you want to see macho dumb ass crap please come here.

you know. there was so much potental in inventions that man kind has made. then some ******* has to come screw it up. the best gung fu person ive met on the internet is in a very desolate place.

pretty much all ive seen on here is aruguing. and more argueing.

when will it all stop?
tell humanity is extinct.

now all who have read this and going to make some smart ass comment.

why the hell are you reading this

go out and help someone

you're just mad cause i stuck it in your mom's pooper.

CaptinPickAxe
07-04-2006, 10:48 AM
I had to say it....

Cry me a river and I'll pi$$ you a puddle.

Banjos_dad
07-04-2006, 12:58 PM
how would we know? we are mostly a bunch of dumb ****...why would you ask US? lmao.
now when you want to know which brand of spazz helmet is the most comfy maybe we can help you.

SPJ
07-04-2006, 01:02 PM

Our minds are only as open as we want them to be.

An un-educated or un-enlightened mind is a terrible way to waste.

--

etc etc.

:D

Banjos_dad
07-04-2006, 01:05 PM
if you open your mind too wide, flies will get in.

dainos
07-04-2006, 01:08 PM
i am surprised about half the commentst hat were said here. others were very pridicable.

why would some people be egged that i used everyone? its just bad grammer sheeesh. im not very good with words any way.

i am very happy with those comments that surprised me.
maybe i will stick around just to bug some people. well the ones who used good comments you know who you are.

and thats an intresting fact neil. the next time i come across your post i will do all of my power to prove you wrong. well try to least argue the half that needs to be argued

neilhytholt
07-04-2006, 01:14 PM
i am surprised about half the commentst hat were said here. others were very pridicable.

why would some people be egged that i used everyone? its just bad grammer sheeesh. im not very good with words any way.

i am very happy with those comments that surprised me.
maybe i will stick around just to bug some people. well the ones who used good comments you know who you are.

and thats an intresting fact neil. the next time i come across your post i will do all of my power to prove you wrong. well try to least argue the half that needs to be argued

I used to get angry when people disagreed with me. Now, it's more like, I don't really understand why they disagree.

Take my dad, for example. He's totally convinced, evidently, of a very fundamentalist view of Christianity. I still have no idea why he's so totally convinced. He's so convinced to the point, that he disowned his own father, and he disowned his own son (me) because we didn't agree with him.

That's something that I just don't understand.

IMHO the sign of intelligent people, is that they can disagree, and still be friends. They can disagree, but they don't get so mad that they do things like hurt each other, or alienate each other.

Most of the problems of the world, IMHO, are caused by people disagreeing and then getting violent and nasty.

neilhytholt
07-04-2006, 01:30 PM
You know, here's like a list of things I don't understand.

I don't understand, how my ex could claim she cared about me, yet cheat on me, and almost let our son drown in the hot tub because she wasn't watching him, and instead sleeping with some other guy.

That one, I just have absolutely no clue. ???

I don't understand, why people get all mad, and don't let people just do their own thing. For example, people get mad at gays. I have no idea why they get mad at gays. IMHO gays are some of the nicest people I ever met. Scary, because they want to have sex with other men and it spreads disease, but some of the nicest people I ever met.

I have no idea why Muslim extremists want to act violently against the U.S. and the West. I just don't understand how anybody could be so believing of some religion that's written in a book, that they're willing to hurt somebody else to get it.

I have no idea why I never seem to meet nice women and only seem to get involved in women who want to hurt me. How other guys seem to meet nice women and don't get messed up by them. ??? I have no idea of this one.

I have no idea why people could rape or molest somebody. I look at my daughter, and I want to help her, and to teach her. I have no idea why somebody would want to hurt a girl, or hurt their own daughter, or their own son. ???

So why get mad at people who have an opinion? Why call people stupid or un-intelligent or anything like that? Why? I have no idea why you'd think the people on this board are stupid because they actually post and argue, and don't usually resort to name-calling. Obviously not everybody is so intelligent, because of the bell curve and IQ. But the people on this board don't seem to be that bad.

Okay, I'm done with this. Time to barbecue some chicken and play with the kids.

CaptinPickAxe
07-04-2006, 01:39 PM
why don't you two school girls go play patty-cake somewhere's else;)

Mr Punch
07-04-2006, 06:29 PM
This thread are WHY I come here! I love you guys! :) :D :) [/warm feeling]

...changes pants...

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-04-2006, 07:43 PM
well the ones who used good comments you know who you are.

no need to mention it brother.

Chief Fox
07-04-2006, 09:16 PM
D@MN! I was going to start an "Everyone one here is stoopid" thread but this guy beat me too it. :cool:

Scott R. Brown
07-04-2006, 09:41 PM
It's a collective noun, treated as a singular noun. The use of a singular noun should always have a singular verb and any related possessive adjectives should also be singular (like his or her).

That are inconsequential, EVERYONE are still plural! ;)

@PLUGO
07-05-2006, 10:06 AM
maybe i will stick around just to bug some people.

you won't be around long using that method. . .

TenTigers
07-05-2006, 10:19 AM
There's a good chance that by watching "Kung-Fu, the Legend Continues" many people have actually absorbed through osmosis, LSD from David Carradine's brain.
That, and for some odd reason, Kung-Fu, like Star Trek and Rennaissance Fairs, attracts that weird fringe element of crazies, wannabes, and geeks.
Kinda like granola-fruits and nuts and the rest is flakes.:p

CaptinPickAxe
07-05-2006, 11:21 AM
"Everyone are okay," just doesn't sound right.

"Everyone is okay," sounds right.

Go back to Russia with your bad sounding English, you commie!:p

Scott R. Brown
07-05-2006, 03:29 PM
"Everyone are okay," just doesn't sound right.

"Everyone is okay," sounds right.

Go back to Russia with your bad sounding English, you commie!:p

Yous are thinking I doesn't know you is insulting me doesn't yous???

For yours information, I is NOT a coma, I are a exclamation!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banjos_dad
07-06-2006, 10:43 AM
when in doubt on subject/verb form agreement, go with the infinitive form of the verb, for example: (to) be

"Why BE almost everyone here dumb ****?"
"This thread BE why i come here"
Everyone BE okay...
"You BE thinking i don't know youse BE insulting me?...."

;)