PDA

View Full Version : going down for the third time.....

Oso
07-06-2006, 08:54 PM
Greetings Chi Lovers,
ONE LAST REMINDER THAT ****** 4 DIMENSIONAL TRAINING BEGINS TOMORROW, FRIDAY JULY 7TH AT 6:30 PM AT NAMASTE 57 BROADWAY AVE, ASHEVILLE. See Below for 4 days of classes that follow, or reserve a treatment with *******

Summer/Autumn visiting instructor class schedule:

4 Dimensional Life and Bodywork
with **************** - Introductory Trainings: for those who want a taste of 4Dim training without making a long term committment.
July 7th Fri, 6:30-10pm - INTRO& DEMO-Suggested Donation $22. Location: Namaste Yoga Center. 57 Broadway Ave. Downtown Asheville, NC .

July 8th-9th 9am-1pm Morning "Meridian Chi-Kung" and afternoon 2-6pm "The Origin of Man/Woman and the Art of True Love Making", Location: Cosmic Chi Center

July 11th -12th 10am-6pm 4Dimensional Bodywork "Inner Body Rhythms". Location: Cosmic Chi Center

4 DIMENSIONAL Certification Trainings:

September 15th-22nd Basic Practitioner Training Location: Highland Lake Properties, Flat Rock, NC

September 15th-24th Advanced Practitioner Training Location: Sanctuary in the Pines, Flat Rock, NC

Shamanic Qigong
with Master Zhongxian Wu

Suitable for beginners to advanced students. Master Wu has the rare ability to teach what cannot be taught to people from all walks of life according to their ability. His sensitivity and power are matched only by his humility and willingness to serve. Shamanic Qigong Series II - August 4th 2006 Intro Lecture and Practice. Aug 5-6 Shamanic Orbit Qigong & Aug 7-9 2006 28 Lunar Houses Qigong Weekend/5 Day training 10am-6pm $233/$500. Location: Cosmic Chi Center, Swannanoa, NC

Signup now to reserve your place in class.
**NEW WU FLYER NOW AVAILABLE**
Want to help?? Download a printable flyer from our website, or request a press package be mailed to you.

With chiful gratitude,
Cosmic Chi Center
visit artsofliving.com

Master Zhongxian Wu Coming August 4th-9th
INFO NOW ON WEBSITE ABOUT 28 LUNAR HOUSES QIGONG

Someone suggested that i offer a morning qigong class that people could enjoy before work. Let me know if this interests you and a location that would be convenient.

The Wednesday Night Class at Namaste is still going on. Sometimes students are sparse, but it is summer after all. Get out and enjoy it.
More Info Below---

EveryWed night at Namaste 57 Broadway Ave downtown. 7:30-9pm join the Smiling Chi Practice Group with Michael Malone. Chi is the universal energy of life and our body/mind/spirits are containers, transformers & movers of chi.
This weekly class focuses on the heightening of each participant’s experience of their connection with universal life energy through both external and internal techniques as well as some readings and discussions of the truths of our universe.
Feel free to drop in on this class, but please try to be on time as the warm up is a very important part of the practice.
We will meet in this format until Wed. August 2nd.

NOTE: edited out phone numbers and real names except for the chinese master dude

WinterPalm
07-06-2006, 09:40 PM
I don't understand...is this an ad for your school??

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-06-2006, 10:26 PM
good luck buddy ... its hot dirty work but someones got to do it.

SPJ
07-06-2006, 11:17 PM
To teach things that are difficult to teach or almost unteachable without direct experiences and practice over time--

even though we may catch the glimpse of dimming lite of a star in the sky;

it does not mean we may reach it at this moment.

(meaning the star or destination is too far away, even though it may look close enough)

:confused:

:D

BruceSteveRoy
07-07-2006, 04:42 AM
Where can i sign up? I have been looking for this for a while now. At least my past few incarnations. but i always thought it was unteachable. this is 'The Real Kung Fu' not some silly mantis mumbo jumbo.

Oso
07-07-2006, 04:49 AM
Oso's School of Star Magic Chi Love.

dammmm, that's what I been missing. ;)

SPJ
07-07-2006, 07:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR5n_64Fbuk&mode=related&search=qi%20gong

Shaolinlueb
07-07-2006, 07:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR5n_64Fbuk&mode=related&search=qi%20gong

i like that guys show.

Crushing Fist
07-07-2006, 07:59 AM
wait a minute...

Oso?

who are you going down on for the third time?

Oso
07-07-2006, 08:04 AM
i knew somebody would go there...

'going down for the third time' references drowning because it used to be said in the life guard circle that when someone is drowning they'll bob up for air only three times and if you can't get to them before that third time, they're a goner.

so, I alluded to my 2nd thread about this group titled "Help!!!! I'm drowning in a sea of cosmic chi"

:p

David Jamieson
07-07-2006, 08:49 AM
mmmmm cosmic chi.

I like my cosmic chi on a slice of toast with a little nutella.

tasty stuff!

Is there a lot of hippies on broadway? I mean dirty stinking tai chi hippies of course. :p

Banjos_dad
07-07-2006, 10:43 AM
I don't understand...is this an ad for your school??

unintentional BURRRRRNNNNNN!!!!!