07-09-2006, 08:59 AM
http://www.filecabi.net/video/refkingring.html

Ads NSFW

Banjos_dad
07-09-2006, 10:56 AM
yyyeeeeah, keepin it REAL byatches!!

The Willow Sword
07-09-2006, 05:35 PM
Never Fuk with the referee. They are there for a reason.

TWS

ChinoXL
07-10-2006, 02:12 AM
O.O wut kinda throw is that?

Hieronim
07-10-2006, 03:29 AM
that looked so fake. that couldnt have been real.

TaiChiBob
07-10-2006, 04:26 AM
Greetings..

that looked so fake. that couldnt have been real.On the other hand, it looked so real, it couldn't have been fake..

Sweet use of leverage and body mechanics... even the opponent gets into it and pops the victim on the ground.. but, i think the ref lost control, particularly when he squares-off with the fighter and invites him for more..

Be well...

Judge Pen
07-10-2006, 06:40 AM
Great throw. The kid left his feet on the re-bound from the ropes and the ref obviously was not only strong, but had an ingrained understanding of leverage and body mechanics.

But, Bob, you're right, he shouldn't have invited the guy for more.

MasterKiller
07-10-2006, 06:52 AM
Great throw. The kid left his feet on the re-bound from the ropes and the ref obviously was not only strong, but had an ingrained understanding of leverage and body mechanics.

But, Bob, you're right, he shouldn't have invited the guy for more.

He's inviting the Coach for more, not the kid...

Hieronim
07-10-2006, 09:23 AM
Greetings..

On the other hand, it looked so real, it couldn't have been fake..

Sweet use of leverage and body mechanics... even the opponent gets into it and pops the victim on the ground.. but, i think the ref lost control, particularly when he squares-off with the fighter and invites him for more..

Be well...

naw lol, the guy isnt even moving or resisting the throw and looks like a ragdoll. If you ever trained in judo or any standing grappling you would know it never looks like that, plus nobody has the strengh to just do that to someone over 100 pounds. It looks like he switched a person for a prop like they do on tv action movies.

Seriously, ive done Judo/jiu jitsu, etc. and I havent even seen anything as spectaculr from nonresisting kata.

TaiChiBob
07-10-2006, 09:51 AM
Greetings..

Hieronim: Your personal experience does not define the experiences of others.. "denial" is not a river in Egypt..

Be well..

johnyk
07-11-2006, 08:05 AM
N.1 The kid should not have pushed the refaree. Go ref.
And two what is happening to kids our days.

Judge Pen
07-11-2006, 08:39 AM
naw lol, the guy isnt even moving or resisting the throw and looks like a ragdoll. If you ever trained in judo or any standing grappling you would know it never looks like that, plus nobody has the strengh to just do that to someone over 100 pounds. It looks like he switched a person for a prop like they do on tv action movies.

Seriously, ive done Judo/jiu jitsu, etc. and I havent even seen anything as spectaculr from nonresisting kata.

In your videos and experience how many people were bounced off the ropes and had no point of contact with the ground when they were thrown?

PhilDunlap
07-11-2006, 09:50 AM
I know the ref. He and his brothers have all fought pro-mma. The trow was real and not staged. It was in a Bar in Florida that used to have fight nights on the weekend

Crushing Fist
07-11-2006, 10:32 AM
spectacular?

man after all the fuss I was expecting something special...

he just dumped the guy on his back

Heironim - your experience must be extremely limited.

PangQuan
07-11-2006, 11:14 AM
that was totally not fake.

cant you see how he pulls the guys weight over his rear braced leg, gets under him pulls his weight back and then around himself then slams him.

the kid just wasnt expecting it is all, his focus was being ****ed at his opponent, not expecting the ref to throw his ass.