PDA

View Full Version : HBD TenTigers

Pork Chop
07-11-2006, 12:47 PM
Man, you and I are both on one last year before things get ugly- u turnin 50 and me turnin 30... if it means anythin, you're lookin pretty good for bein so old. :p

Have a good one

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-11-2006, 12:58 PM
if i ever turn 50 i want a chipmunk.

jethro
07-11-2006, 01:03 PM
I like how ugly both of your moms are.

Translation-they are easy:D

TenTigers
07-12-2006, 08:03 AM
Hey Pork Chop-Thanx for the Birthday wishes, and best of health to you !
my Mom still claims to be 21, but that don't mean I can't add. I'm 49 . Next year, I will turn 50. I ain't over the hill -yet.
I didn't achieve all my goals this year as I'd hoped, I'm not ripped like Iwanted to be-(another year in a sweatshirt at the beach I guess) but I added some size and strength, got my cardio up, my SPM is progressing nicely, as well as my Hung Kuen. I started doing some more grappling, and hope to find a Machado school to train at, if I can find the time-and money.
This weekend, I got to touch hands with Lai-Sifu. He's 73, stands with erect posture, well-built,and a sparkle in his eyes. Oh yeah, and he threw me around like a rag doll. All he said in english was,"Push" and he showed me ten applications to 'Opening of Tai-Chi" as I pushed at him ten different times. Then he said "push" and I went flying sideways. He said, "Wan-Sao-you know?" I said, "Cloud hands?" and he nodded and did the move. Then he threw me again.
This guy can faht-ging in inches and can detect your center of balance simply by touching yur arms, and =bang, there you go. He doesn't even take a stance, he simply roots from wherever he is.
So....I guess there's still hope for me yet

Pork Chop
07-12-2006, 10:59 AM
I meant I just turned 29, you just turned 49- we both got 1 year left.

Training SPM with one of the gathering folks? Sounds fun. :) That's one of the few styles I wouldn't mind puttin stuff on hold for and learning.

I don't know Lai sifu, i'm assuming a Taiji guy? That session sounds fun. Saw Lilly Lau toss around a 250+ pound guy from my old school back in 2000. Good faht ging can be nuts.

I feel like I've taken more steps backwards in regards to my body shape than advancements forward; but hey at least we're still tryin.

SevenStar
07-12-2006, 11:54 AM
you may not be a year wiser, but you're definitely a year older ;) :D

HBD dude.

hskwarrior
07-12-2006, 12:08 PM
oh ****, rik, it's ya birthday. it's ya birthday. let's go and partay, it's ya birthday.

Happy, muther ****ing birthday old man.;) I'm just 12 years behind you man.

Green Cloud
07-13-2006, 07:50 AM
Happy birthday Rick, you have aged very gracefully. I turned 40 on the 12th I guess we are both cancerians:)

See ya at wong's 06

Shaolinlueb
07-13-2006, 09:20 PM
happy birthday to both of you!!!

TenTigers
07-13-2006, 11:49 PM
Happy B'day, Gus=ya ol' ****..WAIT, i'M THE OLD GUY. OK, YA YOUNG ****!:eek:

Pork Chop
07-14-2006, 08:55 AM
happy bday greencloud.

10tigers: shoot me an email sometime bout who you're trainin with, I'm curious. :)

Green Cloud
07-15-2006, 10:00 PM
Thanks guys:)