PDA

View Full Version : Sifu Bart Mann passes away

BeginnersMind
07-14-2006, 02:37 PM
Sifu Bart Mann, disciple of Sifu Jerry Gardner (a long-time disciple of Sifu Duncan Leung) was killed in a motorcycle accident on July 5, 2006.

Sifu Mann leaves behind a loyal following of Wing Chun practitioners, and will be very missed by his family, his friends in his other endeavors, and the martial arts community.

couch
07-14-2006, 06:00 PM
Sifu Bart Mann, disciple of Sifu Jerry Gardner (a long-time disciple of Sifu Duncan Leung) was killed in a motorcycle accident on July 5, 2006.

Sifu Mann leaves behind a loyal following of Wing Chun practitioners, and will be very missed by his family, his friends in his other endeavors, and the martial arts community.

I don't know this person, but it is sad when anyone leaves this life for another.

My condolences,
Kenton Sefcik

Hendrik
07-14-2006, 08:24 PM

May The Amitaba Buddha bless him with peace and lead him.

Mufahok
07-15-2006, 01:44 AM
3 bows....

Meklorien
07-22-2006, 08:09 PM

Really sorry to hear about that. I hope all of his family and extended family will be okay.