PDA

View Full Version : Att: Ma-Xu_Zha (or whatever your handle is)

Stranger
06-10-2001, 11:21 PM
People like me annoy you huh? Who the f**ck are you?

No, I don't study Hsing-i. I had a class scheduled to check it out, but upon talking on the forum I learned that the price wasn't fair.

I ask questions because I am less than six months in a new state, and you find something wrong with that? I am trying to find the school for me, and sometimes I do ask questions more than once (but I get different answers, so I will keep on doing it).

As for Master Park, it is a long round trip on a grad student's schedule and budget. If I were to commit to a teacher (I would want to be able to travel with my knowledge and pick up where I left off) Is that offensive to you to?

I have a teacher. I train regularly. I wanted to get to know about kung fu. If it annoys you don't respond.

I have never been anything but a gentleman and respectful to all people on this forum. This forum is here to answer questions. Lighten up.

What is your problem with me now, that you have actually let me respond to your anger? What about me do you want to change or correct? Why do I have any less right to post these questions, than you have to post yours?

You are out of line my friend. I have been studying martial arts for almost ten years, and you are calling me a poser because I don't know about kung fu or DC area martial arts.

You are an amazing ambassador of your art. :rolleyes:

"Luminous beings are we."

Ma_Xu_Zha
06-12-2001, 04:37 AM
Dont give that I dont have money crap. If you REALLY want something you can find the money for it. I work 2 jobs (50+ hours a week)and have to do at least 6 hours of community service a week which i do no less than 10. I find the time to go to class and practice, pay for a lawyer, a shrienk and a bunch of other retarded programs to hopefully get some mercy from a judge for kicking someones ass.

I find the time and money to practice with a teacher, it might be a simple very simple lesson i pay for, but I have to do the work, hard work.

Stranger
06-12-2001, 05:38 PM
What makes you think for a second that my financial commitments consist of school and ma lessons only?
I already train. I pay one teacher already.
If you don't want to satisfy my curiousity about other potential training opportunities, don't reply. Don't read my posts. Don't open my threads.
Do you go to school? I have had JOBS in the past where I slaved massive hours, but when the whistle blows you are done. Try being enrolled simultaneously in an MA program at one school and a teacher certification program through another university. You are never done the work, you only try to stay as caught up as possible. Between both programs, I get $10,000 in aid, which doesn't get you far in the Washington DC area.
Go police your own F--Ked up life. I am right where I want to be, doing right what I have to do. I will post my non-trolling questions as often as I like, and you can't stop me. :p

Stranger
06-12-2001, 05:46 PM
And you never really explained why I can't ask questions without going to each Master and experiencing their kung fu in person. Other people ask questions like this. Other people on the forums are not CMA practitioners, but interested parties.
Members of this forum have commended some of my posts in the past. I have helped members with information requests, when I could.
How have I done a diservice to this forum or ma?

Ma_Xu_Zha
06-12-2001, 11:27 PM
I didnt mention that i am in school also and studying, and getting certified in computer technology and programming on top of working towards my masters degree eventually.

One of my favorite sifus once gave the instructions to the class- dont ask questions to answers you already know! the answers are provided in the hard training. It took a while to understand that.

Stranger
06-13-2001, 12:00 AM
Hmm, I didn't read any of that in the post above.
When you wrote about school, it seemed like you were talking about ma school.

It sounds like we are both in school, both have a lot of bills, keep up on our own physical conditioning, and both train in at least one school. I can't really equate the drive from Fairfax to O-Mei in Alexandria with the drive from Arlington to Richmond, but you do. I don't have any free days in my schedule, which is what a 5 hr. roundtrip plus a two hour class would roughly equate to.

Another issue of money was resolved right here on the forum. I asked if the Hsing-i classes I was looking at were overpriced. The majority of you said "yes" for the number of hours of instruction being offered.

Let's just stay out of each other lives. The world is a big place, and we don't need to butt heads to do what we need to live. I don't know why you suddenly singled me out to be my Judge, but I hope you enjoyed the experience. If you ever consider extending me the same courtesy you grant other forum members perhaps we can have an intelligent conversation some day. As I recall, prior to your verbal ambush of my work ethic and commitment to training (if you really knew me, you wouldn't question either), the only thing we ever disagreed about was the outcome of the Rutten v. Randleman fight (which is not the sort of thing one makes enemies over).

Ma_Xu_Zha
06-13-2001, 11:02 PM
I get annoyed not by you but the types that dont get anywhere in develpoping kung fu with asking others how something or someones methods "tastes." thats why i never ask how a movies is or decide not to go cause of someones opinion.

movies that people ususally dislike I always enjoyed.

as for Park he is as traditional as the saying- 'taste bitter before you taste sweet.'

Stranger
06-14-2001, 02:15 AM
Thank you. Peace. :)