PDA

View Full Version : I witnessed this fight the other day

bodhitree
07-18-2006, 05:20 AM
It was outside of my work's window, It was two methadone addicts fighting. Funny stuff. one punched the other, the other waited then punched the other, then that kept happening. no attempted blocks, no attempted acceleration of speed or combinations, just you take a swing, I'll take a swing,
my boss and I just let them fight and didn't try to intervene, but a dramatic addict chic broke them up.

SevenStar
07-20-2006, 02:35 PM
generally, you don't have time to block. I favor movement (bobbing, slipping, etc) over blocks. blocking can put you into an overly defensive mode.

anyway, yeah, that's funny stuff. one night as I was leaving the club, I saw two bums get into it over a turkey leg they spotted in the garbage.

Chief Fox
07-20-2006, 03:23 PM
Have you guys seen http://www.bumfights.com ? Some pretty messed up/strange stuff there.

Warning: for some reason the video clips have random images of chicks in bikinis rubbing themselves down???

Not that I'm complaining, just seems a bit out of place.

Asia
07-21-2006, 05:34 AM
The producers ran into some legal trouble but I don't remember the outcome. They were suied by two of the bums they filmed and had other whoas but it helped line their pockets