PDA

View Full Version : MasterKiller, I'm calling you out!

Water Dragon
07-20-2006, 05:55 PM
You did it this time, Focker. That cr*p you pulled was over the top. Now I'm gonna whoop your @ss. You're in Oklahoma, right? I'm in Texas, we can make this happen. I'm gonna teach you some f*cking respect you Son uva Byatch.

Citong Shifu
07-20-2006, 07:16 PM
You did it this time, Focker. That cr*p you pulled was over the top. Now I'm gonna whoop your @ss. You're in Oklahoma, right? I'm in Texas, we can make this happen. I'm gonna teach you some f*cking respect you Son uva Byatch.

Did something happen in one of the earlier threads????

Water Dragon
07-20-2006, 07:18 PM
Master Killer knows what happened.

MasterKiller
07-20-2006, 07:18 PM
Whatever. You keep talking that same lame sh1t, but you never want to step up. I offered to pay for your flight the last time you mouthed off. Heck, I even offered to pay for 1/2 your hospital bill.

Dallas is about 4 hours from you, right? It's 3 hours from me. Sounds like perfect neutral ground for me to show you how to really throw someone on their head.

I got some sweet MMA type sh1t I've been wanting to break out on someone. Might as well be a CMA poser with flourescent pink nipples like you!

BigPandaBear
07-20-2006, 07:20 PM
:eek:

Wow, wtf happened?

MasterKiller
07-20-2006, 07:22 PM
:eek:

Wow, wtf happened?

WaterDragon wrote a check with his mouth that his @ss can't cash....that's what.

BigPandaBear
07-20-2006, 07:25 PM
Well, if this does go down, make sure someone is on hand to record the proceedings, and put them up on Youtube for the whole martial world to see. :)

Water Dragon
07-20-2006, 07:27 PM
Keep talking s*it, f*cker. This is gonna be like that time you were in Chicago and were gonna come by our gym and punked out at the last minute. That's when I first knew you were all talk.

MasterKiller
07-20-2006, 07:29 PM
Keep talking s*it, f*cker. This is gonna be like that time you were in Chicago and were gonna come by our gym and punked out at the last minute. That's when I first knew you were all talk.
I didn't punk out. I told you I ate some chili on the plane and got the runs. Your teacher, or coach, (lover?) told me on the phone he wouldn't let me fight on his mats if my @ss was leaking. Otherwise, I would have settled it all then. I still have his message saved on my cellphone and I'll mp3 it for everyone to hear.

I think he was just afraid I was going to break your arm in front of his other students.

Besides, I had to get up early the next day for a conference.

Water Dragon
07-20-2006, 07:40 PM
excuses, excuses. Typical response I'd expect from yo punk @ss

Knifefighter
07-20-2006, 07:48 PM
You guys can do better than this.

MasterKiller
07-20-2006, 08:03 PM
LOL @ Knifefighter taking up for WaterDragon. Did you learn most of your striking from watching Yang Jwing Ming videos, too?

MasterKiller
07-20-2006, 08:06 PM
excuses, excuses. Typical response I'd expect from yo punk @ss Blah blah blah. I told you i'd fly you to OKC the next week, but you kept whining about missing some Dillman class you already paid for.

I'm not sure why you brought this here, anyway. You should have just kept this on the MMA.tv thread where it all started.

unkokusai
07-20-2006, 08:24 PM
Now this is entertainment!

viper
07-20-2006, 09:05 PM
less yappin and more crackin someone must be there to film but.

Water Dragon
07-20-2006, 10:06 PM
Allright Focker. Austin SC always has a San Shou tournament in September. How's that?

MasterKiller
07-21-2006, 06:06 AM
What is some 'wrestling' tournament going to solve? Sorry, but as sweet as my grappling has gotten over the last 18 months in MMA, I'm a striker. You want me, then we settle it in a venue where you can wrassle and I can K You TFO.

You SC boys are supposed to be tough, but as soon as I start talking knee kicks and Willow Palms to the face, suddenly crickets start chirping.

Water Dragon
07-21-2006, 06:21 AM
Reading is fundamental numb nutz. I said San Shou.

WanderingMonk
07-21-2006, 06:26 AM
What is some 'wrestling' tournament going to solve? Sorry, but as sweet as my grappling has gotten over the last 18 months in MMA, I'm a striker. You want me, then we settle it in a venue where you can wrassle and I can K You TFO.

?

Allright Focker. Austin SC always has a San Shou tournament in September. How's that?

H2O dragon wrote San Shou tournament.
so, that's striking with throws.

You SC boys are supposed to be tough, but as soon as I start talking knee kicks and Willow Palms to the face, suddenly crickets start chirping.

so, you want to fight him without protective gear (gloves?), just go bear knuckle?

I am sure that you guys can talk to the Austin group and arrange for special rules. Also, isn't one of Austin SC sifu one of the biggest advocate of knee kicks. Isn't that the entry strategy that he drills his students the most?

Judge Pen
07-21-2006, 06:28 AM
Make it interesting. Fight under the Olympic TKD rules one round, San Shou rules the second round and weapons the third.

5Animals1Path
07-21-2006, 06:34 AM
And if it makes it to the fourth round.....

Tradtional Grecco-Roman rules.

Giggety, giggety.;)

Judge Pen
07-21-2006, 06:36 AM
Hey guys, Oso and I still have the staff vs. spear fight on the barge coming up. How about a double-header?

MasterKiller
07-21-2006, 06:38 AM
Reading is fundamental numb nutz. I said San Shou.I read it. I just thought it was a misprint. The thought of SC guys fighting San Shou is a riot. LOL!!!

Also, isn't one of Austin SC sifu one of the biggest advocate of knee kicks. Isn't that the entry strategy that he drills his students the most? Have you actually seen the SC entries? You might as well shout "Look, a bird" and then try to poke the guy in the eye when he turns his head.

See, what you guys don't know (because you obviously haven't been following this on MMA.tv), is that one of WD ex-classmates is now at my gym in OKC. Neil has given me the scoop on just how much a poseur WD really is.

For instance, did you know he wears Chinese silks to Puerto Rican nightclubs? Bwhahahhaha

Pork Chop
07-21-2006, 07:34 AM
?

so, you want to fight him without protective gear (gloves?), just go bear knuckle?

Is bear knuckle any relation to camel toe?

BruceSteveRoy
07-21-2006, 07:56 AM
wow you guys are funny. i think this is better than a 6.5. i think i'll give it a 8.2. keep up the good work.

Su Lin
07-21-2006, 08:29 AM
Is it a joke? Bet you both love each other really!
Are you both really sure you want this fight ? It all seems pretty nasty ?

TonyM.
07-21-2006, 08:51 AM
They do need to get a room, don't they.

Pork Chop
07-21-2006, 08:54 AM
I think WD hates MK because MK stole his lunch money & boinked his soldier.

MK of course hates WD because WD recently moved to Texas and MK is from Oklahoma, where people are born with an inherent hatred for Texans.

I got MK for 500, after losing the early rounds, MK brings in his secret weapon: a woman- who then eviscerates WD, gives him a cardioectomy, and ****es on his twitching corpse.

MasterKiller
07-21-2006, 08:56 AM
I'll be at Taiji Legacy this weekend. Lots of witnesses. Pork Chop and can ref to make sure I don't hurt you too bad.

Pork Chop
07-21-2006, 08:58 AM
I'll be at Taiji Legacy this weekend. Lots of witnesses. Pork Chop and can ref to make sure I don't hurt you too bad.

Then we all go back to my place for beer & flan.... and then we had ice cream...

MasterKiller
07-21-2006, 08:59 AM
Can you drink Flan through a straw? WD is going to be on a liquid-only diet for a little while after they wire his jaw back together.

BruceSteveRoy
07-21-2006, 09:04 AM
Then we all go back to my place for beer & flan.... and then we had ice cream...
ok now i wish i was going to taiji legacy even more. i love beer and i love flan (although i have never had them together).

Judge Pen
07-21-2006, 09:53 AM
I've never had flan. :mad:

BruceSteveRoy
07-21-2006, 10:04 AM
its chock full o' fatty goodness.

MasterKiller
07-21-2006, 10:05 AM
Somebody ask WaterDragon what I did to make him so mad.

I swear you're going to laugh your @ss off when you find out. Probably my best work yet.

The Willow Sword
07-21-2006, 10:22 AM
Somebody ask WaterDragon what I did to make him so mad.

WD What DID MK do to make you so mad? i have a sneaking suspicion that it has SOMETHING to do with Astroglide,,,or a lack thereof:eek:

As ever, What ever, TWS

Su Lin
07-21-2006, 10:27 AM
WD What DID MK do to make you so mad? i have a sneaking suspicion that it has SOMETHING to do with Astroglide,,,or a lack thereof:eek:

As ever, What ever, TWS

Right,sorry about this,but what is Astroglide? Does it smell of pumpernickel!:p :p
Go on you two, let us know what happened!

BruceSteveRoy
07-21-2006, 10:33 AM
according to a stand up comic i heard the other day astroglide allows you to fit a cadillac into a doghouse. whatever that means :rolleyes:

MasterKiller
07-21-2006, 10:34 AM
He's probably going to be afraid to tell you, just like how he was afraid to fly to OKC when I offered to pay for his plane ticket.

I doubt if he posts on this thread again. He knows his place.

Citong Shifu
07-21-2006, 10:38 AM
He's probably going to be afraid to tell you, just like how he was afraid to fly to OKC when I offered to pay for his plane ticket.

I doubt if he posts on this thread again. He knows his place.

Ok then, Can you tell us MK??????

The Willow Sword
07-21-2006, 10:55 AM
ASTROGLIDE= Personal Lubricant; comes in Lime, cherry, grape,strawberry,and Trail mix:p

Citong Shifu
07-21-2006, 10:58 AM
ASTROGLIDE= Personal Lubricant:p

LOL, friction burn sucks :D .

Fu-Pow
07-21-2006, 11:44 AM
Why don't you guys just have g@y sex and make up? :confused:

MasterKiller
07-21-2006, 11:53 AM
Why don't you guys just have g@y sex and make up? :confused:
Maybe that would have solved it before the Chicago incident, but no amount of hot man love can end this now. It's become huge. Everyone on MMA.tv is talking about it, so it looks like the only way to settle this is for me to finally break WD down.

PangQuan
07-21-2006, 11:55 AM
ok, i went to mma.tv, never been.

can u link where this all is at on there?

MasterKiller
07-21-2006, 12:00 PM
MMA.tv is blocked from my work. Can't help you.

Just browse around. The whole argument covers about 15 threads on at least 3 different forums over there.

WanderingMonk
07-21-2006, 12:09 PM
ok, i went to mma.tv, never been.

can u link where this all is at on there?

apparently, it is an old grudge. You have to be a pro user on that forum to view thread that's not in the first three pages.

so, no way of find it out by going to mma.tv, unless you open your wallet.

MasterKiller
07-21-2006, 12:21 PM
I'll break it down, and maybe if WD isn't afraid to show up here anymore, he'll give you his side of the story.

WD got mouthy with me because of something I did.

I happened to be in Chicago the next week for work and we planned on "discussing" it then, but when I called his gym from the airport they made about 27 excuses for why I wasn't allowed to show up that night. He wouldn't even talk to me personally and used his coach as a mediator. His coach finally decided, after 45 minutes of going back and forth, that since I wasn't feeling well, he was afraid I would infect his whole school with a stomach bug and said if I showed up he would call the cops.

I was in town for work anyway and had to work the next day, so no big deal.

But, when I got back from my trip all the sudden I have about 20 PMs waiting for me about how I punked out and didn't want to face him. His coach even left a message on my cellphone completely recanting that he said he would have me arrested, but admitted that he didn't think it was a good idea for WD to fight me because, and I quote, "he's nowhere near your level." I have this recorded on my cellphone and will MP3 it soon for everyone to hear.

So I offered to fly WD to OKC on my dime and pay for 1/2 of his medical bills if I hurt him. Since then, it's been excuse after excuse.

Meanwhile, he's constantly blasting me on MMA.tv about being a punk. So, I did something else to force him to either finally fight or to just STFU. Probably not the most mature thing I've ever done, but it was worth it to put an end to this.

Of course, WD's version of the events will be completely different from mine. :rolleyes:

SevenStar
07-21-2006, 01:10 PM
Right,sorry about this,but what is Astroglide?

are you serious??

neilhytholt
07-21-2006, 01:12 PM
are you serious??

Isn't she English? They have a lot of different words for things. Loo, plaster, bugger, etc.

SevenStar
07-21-2006, 01:13 PM
this is true.

hung-le
07-21-2006, 01:19 PM
here we go again....................This is a 7.9...especially with the quote “leaking anal fluids all over the mat…

Usually this happens between someone who does MMA and someone who does Kung fu. (starts with.... "you don't know squat.....oh ya...I'm calling you out...bla bla bla.....

Pretty rare that two huge proponents of MMA on this net would be at each others throats.....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.........?
Is this is real? ( this is the site of the infamous Ralek) so I question just about everything here………….

So, "A" frug'en typical.......seeing the Juvenal instigation going on…….…..usually they pile on the guy who does the kung fu like a bunch of school kids crowding around a playground fight……………..all you little harpies. with your "must post a vid of the fight crap"......you all are letting me down.....where's the pubescent circle jerk trying to whip these two guys into a froth!

If this is real…… let them settle it like men …”in private”

Although, I’ve never seen anything good come from stuff like this…………..

neilhytholt
07-21-2006, 01:36 PM
here we go again....................This is a 7.9...especially with the quote “leaking anal fluids all over the mat…

Usually this happens between someone who does MMA and someone who does Kung fu. (starts with.... "you don't know squat.....oh ya...I'm calling you out...bla bla bla.....

Pretty rare that two huge proponents of MMA on this net would be at each others throats.....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.........?
Is this is real? ( this is the site of the infamous Ralek) so I question just about everything here………….

So, "A" frug'en typical.......seeing the Juvenal instigation going on…….…..usually they pile on the guy who does the kung fu like a bunch of school kids crowding around a playground fight……………..all you little harpies. with your "must post a vid of the fight crap"......you all are letting me down.....where's the pubescent circle jerk trying to whip these two guys into a froth!

If this is real…… let them settle it like men …”in private”

Although, I’ve never seen anything good come from stuff like this…………..

They're just messing around wasting time. I guess they got tired of beating on me for a change.

Su Lin
07-21-2006, 01:42 PM
are you serious??

We dont have it in England!!!

neilhytholt
07-21-2006, 01:46 PM
We dont have it in England!!!

What's wrong with those English that they're not the same as Americans? They don't even have the same books over there. They call sweaters jumpers and call band-aids plasters. They drive on the wrong side of the road and their policemen don't even all carry guns.

Their PM actually has a brain and can carry on a real-time debate without a speaker in his ear.

?????

hung-le
07-21-2006, 01:57 PM
They're just messing around wasting time. I guess they got tired of beating on me for a change.

I figured as much......

Su Lin
07-21-2006, 02:38 PM
What's wrong with those English that they're not the same as Americans? They don't even have the same books over there. They call sweaters jumpers and call band-aids plasters. They drive on the wrong side of the road and their policemen don't even all carry guns.

Their PM actually has a brain and can carry on a real-time debate without a speaker in his ear.

?????

Hee hee! Hang on a minute, just going up the apples and pears to rest me plate of meat!:p

Pork Chop
07-21-2006, 02:46 PM
I searched the entire mma.tv board and could not find these threads.
Learned a lot about Tim Silvia pewping his pants but no fight between 2 special ed students.

Water Dragon
07-21-2006, 04:22 PM
See, what you guys don't know (because you obviously haven't been following this on MMA.tv), is that one of WD ex-classmates is now at my gym in OKC. Neil has given me the scoop on just how much a poseur WD really is.

Neil? In OKC? You're talking about Neil C@meron, aren't you. Figures you'd be hanging out with a known pedophile you sicko! Put up or shut up, Punk.

Water Dragon
07-21-2006, 04:23 PM
but no fight between 2 special ed students.

You want some of this too Tuff Guy? I'm about fed up with your sh*t too.

neilhytholt
07-21-2006, 04:26 PM
Hee hee! Hang on a minute, just going up the apples and pears to rest me plate of meat!:p

The ironic thing is when I say that Americans don't speak English, but rather American everybody over here thinks I'm an idiot. (Of course they usually seem to think that anyway, so what else is new).

Pork Chop
07-21-2006, 05:09 PM
You want some of this too Tuff Guy? I'm about fed up with your sh*t too.

In the words of Mike Tyson (when talking to Bob Sapp):
"If we follow Marquis of Queensbury we can do this tonight"

Water Dragon
07-21-2006, 05:33 PM
Boy, Ima beat ya like a red headed stepchild. And I'm red headed, so I know what that feels like!

Hopping Frog
07-21-2006, 06:49 PM
Gee willikers guys, why don't you just have a few good matches of Tekken to settle this?:D

MasterKiller
07-21-2006, 07:34 PM
Neil? In OKC? You're talking about Neil C@meron, aren't you. Figures you'd be hanging out with a known pedophile you sicko! Put up or shut up, Punk.

The way Neil tells it, that 14 year old you picked up didn't look close to 18...:eek:

Pork Chop
07-21-2006, 11:37 PM
Boy, Ima beat ya like a red headed stepchild. And I'm red headed, so I know what that feels like!

Ginger kids are my favorite to beat down... ya'll freak out so bad... and btw- i was born with red hair.

Scott R. Brown
07-22-2006, 01:58 AM
What you all need is a RED BOTTOM!!!!!:eek:

Water Dragon
07-22-2006, 08:45 AM
What you all need is a RED BOTTOM!!!!!:eek:

You want in on this too? Someone needs to knock the c*ckiness outta you. I mean, c'mon. Scott R Brown? What's up with that? You just have to show off that middle intital don't ya?

Scott R. Brown
07-22-2006, 08:57 AM
You want in on this too? Someone needs to knock the c*ckiness outta you. I mean, c'mon. Scott R Brown? What's up with that? You just have to show off that middle intital don't ya?

Grow up son!!!

You are acting like a two year old who had his pacifier taken away!

Try having a little dignity, class and maturity instead of school yard mouthing off!

I don't hide my identity so I can safely act a child on the internet like you do!

Water Dragon
07-22-2006, 09:31 AM
You talk all that smack behind the keyboard. You think you're so cool just because you have a middle initial. Some of us didn't grow up rich so we can't afford a middle initial, and here you are flaunting yours all over the forums.

All I wanted for Christmas when I was a little kid was a stinking middle initial so I could look cool when I signed my name like all the other kids. Did I get one? no.

In fact, after I beat you like a street hooker who made no money, I'm gonna steal your initial form you and flaunt it all over here. That's right punk! Scott Brown meet Water R. Dragon.

Water Dragon
07-22-2006, 09:36 AM
... and btw- i was born with red hair.

Then you better get ready for a flashback. You're gonna need years of therapy after I get done with you.

Scott R. Brown
07-22-2006, 09:54 AM
You talk all that smack behind the keyboard. You think you're so cool just because you have a middle initial. Some of us didn't grow up rich so we can't afford a middle initial, and here you are flaunting yours all over the forums.

All I wanted for Christmas when I was a little kid was a stinking middle initial so I could look cool when I signed my name like all the other kids. Did I get one? no.

In fact, after I beat you like a street hooker who made no money, I'm gonna steal your initial form you and flaunt it all over here. That's right punk! Scott Brown meet Water R. Dragon.

LOL!! That one is good!

Now I don’t know if you are really acting like a two year old if you just have a good sense of humor.

If it is a good sense of humor good job!!

If you are acting like a two year old I feel sorry you! If you really want the “R” take it, it’s all yours! I don’t mind. The presumed pretentiousness of it by you is a projection from your own insecurity not any sense of superiority on my part. I include it because that IS my initial dim wit! I am just a REAL person, not a fantasy character like OOOOH???? I don’t know……. a water dragon or anything like that!

Keep trying and you may grow up before you lose all your teeth!

Water Dragon
07-22-2006, 10:16 AM
If you really want the “R” take it, it’s all yours! I don’t mind.

You pretentious son amabyatch! I just pour my heart out on this board about my poverty and how we couldn't even afford a middle initial and you just act like it's no big deal to give it away. I bet you you really have 3 or 4 middle initials, doncha? Why not change your name to Scott R. C. J. T. Brown? Go ahead, show us how much better you are because you have middle initials.

I'm gonna get you, you'll see. I got some more initials for ya: S.O.B. How ya like them initials?

Scott R. Brown
07-22-2006, 11:23 AM
You pretentious son amabyatch! I just pour my heart out on this board about my poverty and how we couldn't even afford a middle initial and you just act like it's no big deal to give it away. I bet you you really have 3 or 4 middle initials, doncha? Why not change your name to Scott R. C. J. T. Brown? Go ahead, show us how much better you are because you have middle initials.

I'm gonna get you, you'll see. I got some more initials for ya: S.O.B. How ya like them initials?

I must say you are awfully ungrateful. I DID offer you the R. for free. Don’t think of it as a hand out, but as a hand up! If you take it maybe you can make it big in this world too, just like me!:cool: Water R. Dragon the angry pretentious copycat internet BB poster and all around really mean and dangerous guy! :eek: It has a nice ring to it!

If you want the whole name you can have that too. Do you have room for an O. B. E. R. and T. too? You don’t really need them all to be pretentious. In fact it is MORE pretentious if you don’t actually have a middle name, just an initial is much more phony! I think you should take the R. though then maybe you can learn to be pretentious too! Pretentious is sooo much better than being a pr!ck! Try it!

S.O.B. is a good second choice. My initials are already S.R.B. so I think I'll keep it just the way it is. If you decide not to take the R. that is; it’s totally up to you! I believe in NO TAKE BACKS!! So its yours if you want it. However, I recommend adding more letters to the end of your name if you really want to sound important. Try:

Water Dragon Esq., Phd., Lmnop!

Or maybe a title at the beginning too woud be better. Something like:

Master of the Universe, Water Dragon, Esq., Phd, Lmnop!

Now no one can say you AREN’T being pretentious, just like me!:D

And by the way, just how did you know my mom is a byatch? I haven’t spoken to her in almost 14 years and hope she rots in hell when she dies. Stop by and say “HI!” to her when you get there.

Mook Jong
07-22-2006, 12:40 PM
Scott, clearly H2O dragon won't accept the R. He's a pirate. Pirates take what they want, they do not enjoy hand me downs. :rolleyes:

Scott R. Brown
07-22-2006, 12:49 PM
Ahhhhh!! Gottcha!!! OK, I see!! ;)

No!!! Water Dragon don’t take my R.!! It’s mine!! What ever you do, DON”T take my R.!!!!! :eek:

How is that? Do you think he’ll take it now? :D

Anyway, he can't be a REAL pirate without a good reliable AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!:)

Mook Jong
07-22-2006, 01:38 PM
And there is the reason that WD is jealous of you. He does not have a good Arrr and is jealous because you do by default, which makes you the better pirate. He just wants your swashbuckling approval.

MasterKiller
07-24-2006, 07:09 AM
this thread had such wonderful possibilites. :(

BruceSteveRoy
07-24-2006, 08:22 AM
Scott, clearly H2O dragon won't accept the R. He's a pirate. Pirates take what they want, they do not enjoy hand me downs. :rolleyes:
I thought pirates loved having their Arrrs. ok, that was a bad joke. how about this one. did you hear about the new pirate movie? its rated arrr. ok that one was worse. thats enough out of me.

Water Dragon
07-24-2006, 05:10 PM
this thread had such wonderful possibilites. :(

I got bored

David Jamieson
07-24-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has no punchline.

let's talk about bicycles, pianos and fish for a while.