PDA

View Full Version : Going to Tapei Taiwan 8.3.06

Anjentao
07-21-2006, 09:59 PM
Hello to all.

I am traveling to Taipei soon and hoping to find some people to meet and possibly study with while I am there. I will be there for just over two weeks.

Any suggestions or information is appreciated.

Thanks to all!

Anj

Three Harmonies
07-22-2006, 08:56 AM
Stay hydrated! It is going to be a hot, humid *****!
Have fun!
Jake :cool:

jack
07-22-2006, 11:22 AM
Hello to all.

I am traveling to Taipei soon and hoping to find some people to meet and possibly study with while I am there. I will be there for just over two weeks.

Any suggestions or information is appreciated.

Thanks to all!

Anj

What do you like to study?

Anjentao
07-23-2006, 12:45 PM
I would really like to find some Ba Gua peope out there, but I would be interested in studying Yi Chuan, Xing Yi, Tai Chi, or any other systems that were available.

By reading other threads, it would seem that Luo De Xiu will be coming to the U.S. the same time I am traveling out to Taipei. I have it in mind to see if Marcus Brinkman will still be in Taipei though.

I understand there is a student of Wang Shu Chin out there named Master Wang Fu-Lai, but I do not know if he teaches.

Thanks for the replies. Any info is greatly appreciated!

Anj

I will remember to stay hydrated! Thanks for the tip!

chessman71
07-25-2006, 04:09 AM
I could recommend several people and Marcus will almost definitely be here through the beginning of August. But if you're only staying here in Taipei for two weeks, then why not just see the sites? You won't be here long enough to get any real training done.

Think about it, and if you're still interested, then check out my blog:
http://chessman71.wordpress.com/

I have profiled several local teachers and their programs so you could go around and see them. You can also send me a PM and I could give you more info.

take care,
Dave C.

jack
07-25-2006, 10:23 AM
I would really like to find some Ba Gua peope out there, but I would be interested in studying Yi Chuan, Xing Yi, Tai Chi, or any other systems that were available.

By reading other threads, it would seem that Luo De Xiu will be coming to the U.S. the same time I am traveling out to Taipei. I have it in mind to see if Marcus Brinkman will still be in Taipei though.

I understand there is a student of Wang Shu Chin out there named Master Wang Fu-Lai, but I do not know if he teaches.

Thanks for the replies. Any info is greatly appreciated!

Anj

I will remember to stay hydrated! Thanks for the tip!

Hi, got my message?