PDA

View Full Version : CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND TAI CHI CHAUN VIDEOS OR BOOKS?

BAI HE
06-13-2001, 01:48 PM
I study Bak Hok here in Boston. While we practice
the "Cotton Needle" chi set, I would like to expand and supplement this training on my own.
So anyone willing to vouch for a certain video or book they've found helpful?

Thank you for your tim and consideration brothers.

The Willow Sword
06-14-2001, 05:09 AM
i recommend that you look at his books on taichi and chi kung,,great books! also you are in boston. i believe that Dr Yang teaches there in boston so i would recommend going to see him and getting some info.
many respects,,willow sword

Whatever you think i am or want me to be,,, i am.

Rory
06-17-2001, 11:25 PM
dont buy his books if you want to learn more get shou-yu liang's books .

The Willow Sword
06-18-2001, 11:17 AM
:rolleyes:

Whatever you think i am or want me to be,,, i am.

Crimson Phoenix
06-18-2001, 02:22 PM
ahahahha Rory, Liang Shou-You wrote a xingyi book and a bagua book with Yang Jwing-Ming...he prefaced some of his qigong books and some of his personal works (for example Shuai Jiao) are edited by YMAA...
Don't you see the point here?? heheheh

Rory
06-18-2001, 08:18 PM
Shou yu liang has one book that was published by a diffrent company to my understanding and it is called qigong empowerment. And willow sword what are you talking about

Crimson Phoenix
06-19-2001, 10:49 AM
One book?? Why do you even lose time arguing he has one book somewhere else? just count how many times his name appears in YMAA and you'll understand how pointless your argument is...don't argue for the sake of arguing, argue only if you bring constructivee things.

Arab proverb: "if what you have to say is not as beautiful as silence, then shut up"...

Anyway rory, it is your right to think Dr Yang is a fake or an incompetent, but if so, bring relevant arguments...
Take care,

Phoenix