PDA

View Full Version : Reaction

Meklorien
07-22-2006, 09:14 PM
Whether you are alone or with your buds, if someone heckles you, do you ignore the dude or call him out?

yenhoi
07-22-2006, 10:01 PM
I usually pretend to ignore them, then I sneak up on them and stab with knife.

:eek:

Lee Chiang Po
07-23-2006, 01:49 PM
LOL!! I guess a knife in the back would do it, but, in teaching young people to defend themselves, the first thing is to teach them when to fight and when not to. Never fight for the sake of it. Never fight to preserve ego or pride. Sticks and stones, remember. And in most cases when a person heckles you it is because he has an advantage of size or numbers. It is best to simply remove yourself from danger or from the situation as quickly as you can.
Now, if you do not have a choice, never call your antagonist out. He then expects that you are going to defend yourself or to fight him. This is not to your advantage. If you have any fighting skills do not make them known. It seldom drives off the person, and sometimes makes them want to fight more. Let it be a surprise when you defend yourself. And don't pull punches or try to restrain him. Hurt him quickly and as badly as you can. This will stop the problem usually, and then you want to remove yourself quickly afterwards. If you do choose to stick him with a knife, run like hell afterwards because I think it is against the law to stick people. But then it is against the law to fight too.

Meklorien
07-24-2006, 12:25 PM
So would anybody advise yelling a comment about the guy's momma and then running like hell or hiding behind one of your friends?

Meklorien
07-24-2006, 12:59 PM
An interesting approach. Seems a little playground to me though. What would you do if you couldn't actually smack him in the mouth and instead found yourself laying on the ground with a bunch of guys unzipping over you with evil grins on their faces?

Would you backpedal like hell or would you perhaps spring into the air like spiderman and to a somersault and land on their heads and starting playing shaolin soccer or something? C'mon, be creative.

Banjos_dad
07-24-2006, 03:51 PM
i haven't had problems with people heckling me to my face for a long time now... i deleted that post because I thought it was a bit over the top but if you're cool with it so am i.

Meklorien
07-24-2006, 04:26 PM
i haven't had problems with people heckling me to my face for a long time now... i deleted that post because I thought it was a bit over the top but if you're cool with it so am i.

I'm teflon about it. Can't hurt my feelings. I thought it was funny shizzle. I was hoping for more.

tjwingchun
07-24-2006, 10:13 PM
An interesting approach. Seems a little playground to me though. What would you do if you couldn't actually smack him in the mouth and instead found yourself laying on the ground with a bunch of guys unzipping over you with evil grins on their faces?

Would you backpedal like hell or would you perhaps spring into the air like spiderman and to a somersault and land on their heads and starting playing shaolin soccer or something? C'mon, be creative.

Here is the definitive answer.

http://sphincterman.co.uk/Steoid%20Freaks.htm

Meklorien
07-25-2006, 08:08 AM
Here is the definitive answer.

http://sphincterman.co.uk/Steoid%20Freaks.htm

:p (snort) (guffaw)