PDA

View Full Version : Chi translates as what?

Sui
07-23-2006, 03:06 AM
good morning gentlemen i hope all is well with your practicing of learning.

just 1 question to see what you are learning,either self taught/realisation or taught by your insurficient sifu.

what is the translation of chi?or what does it mean to you?
the reason i ask is that i see on tv or read that its far from the truth unless any can prove me wrong,i'm sure some one can.

your nice sui.

David Jamieson
07-23-2006, 09:56 AM
"breath".

This is the literal translation.

Fu-Pow
07-23-2006, 10:34 AM
Chi translates as breath, however, it is more than that.

The motion of breathing out is caused by a contraction of the diagphragm which creates a pressure differential in the lungs. As you relax the diaphragm air can rush in causing an expansion.

Breathing, when done correctly, is a whole body motion. Its a contraction and expansion starting from the very center of the body.

So when you do qi gong (breath work) coordinated with motions of the body you create this expansive and contractive motion through your whole body to the very center.

This has the effect of moving more blood and lymph around through your body, which is very healthy and cleansing to your body.

What we feel as "chi" is actually more blood getting out to your extremities and you are feeling the whole hydroelastic quality of your body in unison.

People want to equate "chi" with the electricity of the body. There may be something to this. If the body is evenly hydrated electricity may be able to flow more evenly and smoothly through the body.

However, keep in mind that originally Chinese medicine had no concept of nerves. The body is electric in a sense but alot of that "electricity" is actually the chemo-electric functioning of nerves.

fiercest tiger
07-23-2006, 11:28 PM
Life!!!! Lol

David Jamieson
07-24-2006, 06:18 AM

just 1 question to see what you are learning,either self taught/realisation or taught by your insurficient sifu.

the reason i ask is that i see on tv or read that its far from the truth unless any can prove me wrong,i'm sure some one can.

your nice sui.

BY the way, is it really necessary to be an ass about it?
You presume that we are idots and front that you have the answers.
Not very polite.

Sui
07-26-2006, 01:39 AM
an ass?

presumption is a fine thing to those who answer with one word,is it not?

have you proved me wrong?

presumption of bad breath = bad chi,colgate and a good tooth brush would be the anser as for idiots you are not.

Sui
07-26-2006, 01:55 AM
if you accept this answer

what is "hei"?

F.t you never fail to dissapoint. "life" Mmm that sounds so good.so does every living thing have chi?

fiercest tiger
07-26-2006, 02:15 AM
To me YES, we are all one! :)

How you been these days sui, hows the Internal going?

David Jamieson
07-26-2006, 07:38 AM
an ass?

presumption is a fine thing to those who answer with one word,is it not?

have you proved me wrong?

presumption of bad breath = bad chi,colgate and a good tooth brush would be the anser as for idiots you are not.

you said:"just 1 question to see what you are learning,either self taught/realisation or taught by your insurficient sifu."

you asked what does "chi" mean.

I told you, despite the fact that you come across like you got something on everyone else with your position above.

But that's cool, be whatever you want to be.:rolleyes:

DRleungjan
07-26-2006, 10:12 AM
Besides 'Life-force' and 'Breath' ...I'd also transalate HEI as energy.

DRleungjan :)

Sui
07-27-2006, 03:30 AM
Mr Whiskey
deem me as you may,if you deem me above then thats your way of interpretating by reading of words.
to answer with one word maybe surfice for your young studs,but please tell,does that read as a "know all" above those who care to ask?who is the insufficient sifu,seriously you can deny that there arn't?
what i want to be? what i choose to be?what "you" presume me to be?(no one else has wrote)

cust
anglais?i am no beef herder.lol

Sui
07-27-2006, 03:44 AM
F.t,always good to see that your on form although i've not seen you rite much worth reading(maybe insurficient topics?)you could of struck some threads and teach a little you lazy gam mo(or gon tau).some will respect,even if only a small %.

HEI as energy.whats your take on this bro?i hear trav's teaching god help'em.i bet they're all black an'blue after you knockin im about.lol

Dentist man,good for you.taken a step to a bigger world.

yeshe
07-27-2006, 03:51 PM
Somebody please put this Sui fella out of his misery
No matter what you have been told YES, there are stupid questions.

Sui
07-27-2006, 04:34 PM
thou art intriguing funny bunny that you talk,ye talk in old. i travel with Nessa and not with Ulmo,
ainsi, oui j'ai été là and many other lands.

tell me do you know the Muffin man?

Ly and Pm?post or pre communism?

and please don't call me Shirly.lol

Sui
07-27-2006, 04:53 PM
oh please yeshe put me out of my misery,are you sure you can,or is it a waste of your preciouse time?insuficient?again is it stupid or can't you answer.lol know all but can not help but to come and opinionate his worry that his studs will find out.tell me how many have you mis-led?
what,you read and underchieved?lol
please write some more,i'd love to waste my time on a little brain excercise.lol

and YES you may leave now your father has spoken.lol

omarthefish
07-27-2006, 09:05 PM

your nice sui.

Dumbest question eva!

q: what is the translation of chi?

a: None. It's already an English word in both it's Chinese and Japanese spellings.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/chi
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ki

q: or what does it mean to you?

a: The above definitions are close enough for an English speaker. "Breath" works too as long as you keep the quotes.

extrajoseph
07-27-2006, 09:35 PM
Dear Sui,

There are many types of chi so we have to restrict our discussion to kung fu and in this regard we are concerning mainly with our vital chi or chi that keeps us alive.

Everyone has vital chi otherwise we will be dead but we tend to block it and weaken it with our life style and the food we eat etc. and we can see the symptoms in the way we move, the way we hold our postures, the way we breath and talk and the way we think and the mental state we are in.

So if we want to cultivate our vital chi by doing kung fu then we have to pay close attention to our posture/movement, breath and mind intent. When they are all in harmony with each other then we will have “jing” or dynamic force and that allows us to move in a natural but powerful way without us trying hard (wu wei).

In this context chi can be translated as an “energy field” where the “earth” of postures/movements, the “human” of the breath and the “heaven” of the mind are in a synergetic state to make us naturally more powerful and alive.

Most people make the mistake of thinking chi is a singular matter, but in fact it is a “field” of many subsets and to get these things all working in the right way is the main concern of kung fu.

Able to defend ourselves with a strong dose of chi is only one aspect of CMA, what is even more important is to use it to help us live a fuller and healthier life by allowing our vital chi to do what it is designed to do and that is to keep us alive in more way than one!

Hope this makes sense to you.

Regrads,

XJ

Sui
07-28-2006, 02:48 AM
fish
good for you seeking which is bound,but never the less you answerd a dumbest question in your own way at best.unfortunatly not good enough for me and still in misery.

as you can see extrajoseph gives a handsom explanation where he uses some of his own experience and some;some others writing which is a greater in the lines of true seeker.

extrajoseph
yes makes perfect sense thanks.however just a couple of flaws one is the mention of jing/ging and the other is everyone has vital chi.

is jing related to chi?

does a wooden table contain chi?

but thank you for anwering so that it leads to these questions.

Sui
07-28-2006, 03:03 AM
cust what is RPG?

the old way of course,a must latin the father of most languages is deemed useless.but why not in my eye?

"Jake started it" what kind of clue is that

http://www.jaketm.org/site/dsp_default.cfm

Tusen tak.???????

i'm totally lost.ahhh maybe its the way to find myself?thanks

omarthefish
07-28-2006, 03:49 AM
fish
good for you seeking which is bound,but never the less you answerd a dumbest question in your own way at best.unfortunatly not good enough for me and still in misery.

Missing the point which is don't translate it. Either the word is usefull to you or it is not. If it gets in the way then forget about it. If you think you have an idea what it means then go ahead and use it but there's no point if trying to translate it. Words do nothing more than point to ideas. When you were a wordless babbling infant no one ever "translated" any of the words in your mother tongue into anything else for you because . . .there wasn't anything else. You didn't have language yet. Good definitions or translations to NOT instrinsically help understand ideas, in fact, they often get in the way of organic knowledge.

To get truly fluent in a second language one of the primary obstacles is the need to understand it in terms of your first language. The sooner you can stop doing that, the sooner you will become truly fluent in the second language.

Qi/chi/ki is a foreign word that we have imported into English because there is no word or even precise definition for it in the English language. No biggie. Languages add words from other languages all the time. Words like "cool" (as in hip) or "sandwich" have been imported into Chinese and "tofu", "qi", "savior faire" and others have been imported into English.

Trying to define it is an exercise in philisophical thought but the failure to define it well reflects no more on one's understanding of what it "is" than does the failure to define "beauty" or "love" or "truth" but I doubt anyone here is confused over what THOSE words mean. Also, as anyone who has any signifigant experience learning a second language, the fact that "qi" can be translated as MANY different things means NOTHING. Lots of words are like that. Translational choices are contextual. Individual words are just the different tools we use to express meaning. Two carpenters using different tools can both produce a chair that is pretty much the same or two computer programmers using different programming languages, different commands, VERY different code can both produce prgrams that are identical to the end user.

is jing related to chi? - yes.

does a wooden table contain chi? - yes.

fiercest tiger
07-28-2006, 01:47 PM
LMAO, HAHAHAHAHA Its been years Sui, good to see you in FINE form!

Hows Benny Hill?

Paul Hogan;)

Fu-Pow
07-28-2006, 02:16 PM
Missing the point which is don't translate it. Either the word is usefull to you or it is not. If it gets in the way then forget about it. If you think you have an idea what it means then go ahead and use it but there's no point if trying to translate it. Words do nothing more than point to ideas. When you were a wordless babbling infant no one ever "translated" any of the words in your mother tongue into anything else for you because . . .there wasn't anything else. You didn't have language yet. Good definitions or translations to NOT instrinsically help understand ideas, in fact, they often get in the way of organic knowledge.

To get truly fluent in a second language one of the primary obstacles is the need to understand it in terms of your first language. The sooner you can stop doing that, the sooner you will become truly fluent in the second language.

Qi/chi/ki is a foreign word that we have imported into English because there is no word or even precise definition for it in the English language. No biggie. Languages add words from other languages all the time. Words like "cool" (as in hip) or "sandwich" have been imported into Chinese and "tofu", "qi", "savior faire" and others have been imported into English.

Trying to define it is an exercise in philisophical thought but the failure to define it well reflects no more on one's understanding of what it "is" than does the failure to define "beauty" or "love" or "truth" but I doubt anyone here is confused over what THOSE words mean. Also, as anyone who has any signifigant experience learning a second language, the fact that "qi" can be translated as MANY different things means NOTHING. Lots of words are like that. Translational choices are contextual. Individual words are just the different tools we use to express meaning. Two carpenters using different tools can both produce a chair that is pretty much the same or two computer programmers using different programming languages, different commands, VERY different code can both produce prgrams that are identical to the end user.

is jing related to chi? - yes.

does a wooden table contain chi? - yes.

Life tip for Mr. Fish....nobody likes a know-it-all.

Fu-Pow
07-28-2006, 02:18 PM
Some have said that Chi=Vital Force. I reject the notion of vitalism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitalism

hskwarrior
07-28-2006, 02:18 PM
fu pow's ignore list just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

how funny.:D

Yum Cha
07-28-2006, 05:35 PM
Hi there my old friend.

Why does it matter what it means to me? You will never be me, and thus you will never understand what it means to me, to walk in my shoes as I follow my path. I can only show you shadows of it with my words, and shadows will never suffice.

Matters of the body and spirit are not the same as matters of the intellect.

The only thing that matters is what it means to you. Are you able to recognise it, feel it, to focus it, or even to master it? Or, are you able to let it master you?

I know you don't want apples from my orchard, you have plenty of your own, so, what do you want?

fiercest tiger
07-28-2006, 06:57 PM
HE WANTS YOUR BLOOOD!!!!!:eek:

Yum Cha

Wow, we have the old crew back ready for ROCKY 6 or is it 7?

ding ding round 245......I thought you retired and put you to stud? :cool:

omarthefish
07-29-2006, 12:00 AM
Life tip for Mr. Fish....nobody likes a know-it-all.

Is that why you haven't been returning my calls? :(

extrajoseph
07-29-2006, 12:29 AM
is jing related to chi?

does a wooden table contain chi?

but thank you for anwering so that it leads to these questions.

The three treausres of man are jing (ging), qi (chi) and shen so they are related and refer the the same thing in their different states of expression. The metaphor people often used is that jing is like water in its ice state, qi in its liquid state and shen in its vapour state, but they are in essence the same thing - vital qi that keeps you alive.

A wooden table has chi (qi) also but its quality is different to the vital chi we are talking about here. A wooden table is only an object, it is inorganic and has no feelings or organs so we cannot use the same term to compare the two. Hence the Chinese always use another character with qi to define its quality more precisely, like tianqi (qi of the sky - weather), shenqi (qi of the spirit) and muqi (qi of matter as referring to the table) etc.

Sui
07-29-2006, 06:21 AM
cust

rpg-oh like D&D,man they were the good old days.

how about an easier clue then?

вы радушны x 1000

Sui
07-29-2006, 06:30 AM
Goi,
wow so i guess i should forget about it?and now i know why is a dumb question

f.t benny hill lol.croc dundee.hahahaha

fu p reject you may,then ignorance is truly bliss and stagnant i become.

Sui
07-29-2006, 06:46 AM
i'm not old,grandad
listen to you all grown up.you know it fears me to talk on shadows.
i am you just like when our shadows cross?just close our eyes then what do we feel?

as to knowledge does not = wisdom.however there is a grey line we can walk.

"matter of means"oh come i aint gonna sukkkk it grand dad.lol

your apples arn't bad maybe you tend to your orchard a little too much and pick then to early.

you are right,what do i want?
to awake from your sleep old man.but i am sorry to disturb you.stop being lazy you have work to do.

f.t you also and stop poking fun at him.lol

Sui
07-29-2006, 06:52 AM
ej,
wow you sound like the old man,beware he swears you can't fill his shoes.
well worth waiting for but what is missing?believe me there is something and some young stud would get to this point then fail but never the less well executed ej.

fiercest tiger
07-29-2006, 01:13 PM
Sui,

Yum Cha, still has the hoofs and still walks his horse although the apples are not so delicious he still gets his kicks from Granny Smiths!

What do you call the VOID state or meditation??

Sui
07-30-2006, 06:49 AM
f.t you know,sometimes you really suprise me(don't know why?)but i bow down to you and your studs for such an amazing question.
to be perfectly honest i was going to answer and thought about "my" answer about 4 in the morning but then realized the answer was in the question.(how stupid of me)though i think the question was pre-mature at this time.then i re-read the whole thread and wollaa it wasn't.
i will explain this post later if there is later,for the time bieng i will relish out of misery.lol

yes f.t whats up with the old fool,i don't see him smile as he used to do.has he become constipated?

Yum Cha
07-30-2006, 05:44 PM
I'm smiling now. Its always fun when you come out to play Sui.

Truth is, I don't grow Apples, I grow Mandarin Oranges, and I share them with my SiHingdi when they ripen. Sometimes they have worms, sometimes they are big and sweet. It just depends on how the season went, how well I took care of my tree, and how many times I peed on the tree while they were ripening.

Every year is different, every year has its challenges, every year there are successes and failures. What is this wisdom you are talking about? I'm too old to know everything anymore.

fiercest tiger
07-30-2006, 07:02 PM
Sui,

Yum Cha needs to go internal, too much Yang Chi will make you constipated, maybe thats why the fruit platter to get him regular, but Yummy always smiles especially after his char shui Faan.

Yum Cha,

Hows your back going big fella, whats news on the eastern front of Bak Mei Sydney, any lion dance or demo shows coming up?

Garry

Yum Cha
07-31-2006, 07:26 PM
Hi Garry,
Back was good for awhile, now bad for awhile, getting better. Once the spring comes and I can get back to my early morning routine, I'm sure it will be better.

Garry, don't you know, Pak Mei is internal, who you trying to trick...:D

Custom,

Relax, grab a prune and enjoy yourself. The endless search for substance will only lead to disappointment. Fun is where you find it.

custom156
08-01-2006, 01:50 AM
LOL, hey Yum Cha, I practice PM, I'm always relaxed..........except of course when I'm not :-)

Suffering fools gladly eh? (not aimed at you BTW)

Sui
08-01-2006, 06:34 PM
sorry cust but the answer is for i and certain few studs.what i have realised(maybe you already know)that what i call the viod or meditaion is the bond(bind) of all the true gifts as described by ej.i do call it difrent name but implies as what f.t was asking.is this a conclusion?i certainly hope not!
f.t also mentions too much yang,another clue to the puzzle of chi.now working or realising is far greater as in fulfilment than to be told this and that by a sifu that has not realy experienced it but told by his teacher etc.

i realy do know that the time spent was worth while(for me atleast)

real substance?why would i want to prove this to anyone?

apples,cherrys,oranges are just fine when you learn about your tea and how to pour it then you are of some notice to few who can truely see.

knowing little,knowing lots is only a measurment within death.fact.

gladly suffering fools is not such a bad way to go out?

great britain sui-funny tone to me.lol

Yum Cha
08-01-2006, 07:27 PM
LOL Custom, I'm just the opposite, always tense, except when I relax....:D

I keep waiting for you to teach me about tea Sui, perhaps one day.

Once you find the void, what if you don't want to leave it? And that's not chi.

Sui
08-02-2006, 03:17 AM
tea yum?who can teach such things?your sifu?your parents?your spouse?your siblings?your freinds?your foes?the spirits?the gods?the world?........so on?
there are many teas,some more expensive than others,reason?the way the leaf is picked,processed and grown,what it does for you etc.fruit is not the same although you may ask why?problably the care of tasting....?who knows such things?
i drink a black tea that is lightly steamed which balances the ying and yang,picked in the middle of a young to middle age tree.some tea companies vary in taste of this particular leaf but i wager that they cannot fool me.i have tasted tea picked at the top of a very old tree by trained monkeys and are very expensive...and i can taste why,although i still prefer my tea for now as i feel my taste will change in time.void.lol

i am strange person? maybe is because you wouldn't/don't accept me,cust.the notion of "to prove"is a western notion.what i have borrowed in my head i would gladly give it back to ease my suffering,but they have changed form due to process,therefore many will not accept due to fear,pride.......etc
gain,yes i am selfish but not greedy,in my defence selfless is greedy.lol

drawn to this thread-ppl may have nothing else to do but to waste time,others wish to learn something although reluctant to what?some to show what they know(reconition)and
you on the other hand a geologist.lol

omarthefish
08-02-2006, 08:00 AM
You know tea doesn't grow on trees, right?

David Jamieson
08-02-2006, 08:05 AM
My guess is that fortune cookie dude here doesn't have the slightest idea of how tea is picked or processed. I mean, by reading what he's saying he has demonstrated a fundamental lack of basic knowledge that is available on the internet. lol.

sui, i have to admit, you're irritating and a babbler. Thanks for coming out. maybe take it easy on smoking the hash too much, it dulls the mind you know.

Sui
08-02-2006, 12:00 PM
hahaha lol yes poke your fun,believe me or not mr whiskey and fish fell in the trap of "insuficient" knowledge with terrible wisdom to emplore.lol just like the answer they gave to this thread.funny that isn't it?lol

fish,some do grow on trees.did you know or have experience picking your own bush tea leaves?what tea do you drink?how much is that tea to buy?
chances are you haven't?research on the internet is insurficient.
chances are you don't drink tea?how can one comment.
ever heard of tea sell for 5000 dollars us-500 grams?-no.lol believe me there is and even more expensive than that.ever heard of the 2 day virgin tea?

mr whiskey stay with your internet excursions.lol you realy need to get out into the world
your studs will starve.the tea you drink is the indian lady picking common tea about waist hieght,it is cultivated that way so she doesn't have to work that hard for you,to gulp down your tea.many teas there are,how did it all begin in china?tea drinking that is?
if you don't want to answer,no problem.lol but if you do,hey presto you've done some work leading to your own "experience" god forbid,burn him at the stake,demon,demons,demons.lol

p.s laughter is the joyful and sinful way-which is yours?

Sui
08-02-2006, 12:20 PM
just seen you have all you need (with your own websites)pray you still seek other websites,why? to advertise-tout?or is it to control the discussion your way?wow,unfortunatly this will not go your way.and that i'm glad that you have an irritating bladder.lol

truth is your way-past tense - surficient for that time.insurficient for now
true is the only way-present tense-surfiient for all time.

truth martial arts,stagnent down to the last tea leaf.shame on you.
"to know" your promise is as empty as drinking tea with your cupped hands.

David Jamieson
08-02-2006, 12:51 PM
wow. lol. just say no dude. seriously.:p

Sui
08-02-2006, 04:39 PM
yes thought as much,

your wee smells.lol

stick to guns.lol:)

Sui
08-02-2006, 05:05 PM
hey cust some-one asked me to write this and it might mean something,i don't have a clue who this girl is.

heard you slept with "vicky pollard"?

who's vicky pollard?

omarthefish
08-02-2006, 05:11 PM
fish,some do grow on trees.

Name one.

did you know or have experience picking your own bush tea leaves?

Actually, yes. I do.

what tea do you drink?how much is that tea to buy?

Currently I am drinking this one:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/17497713@N00/205264945/

This is what it looks like after it's been processed:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/17497713@N00/205261899/

I can't tell you what it costs as I bought it wholesale directly from the guy who grows the stuff around the foothills of Mogan Mountain in Zhejiang province. The tea is called "Mogan Huangya" and my wholsale price was around 350 yuan (about 35 dollars) a liang. One liang = a little over an ounce. I tried to google a retail price but didn't find anything.

chances are you haven't?research on the internet is insurficient.

That's true. I did my last bit of tea research here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/17497713@N00/205266233/

That picture is me walking up the trail from the dude's house into the hills where the tea is grown.

chances are you don't drink tea?how can one comment.

*cough* *cough*

ever heard of the 2 day virgin tea?

You mean like this?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/17497713@N00/205275787/

Since you're enjoying rambling like this, perhaps you can tell us all what is so signifigant about this photo:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/17497713@N00/205276173/

I mean, being such a tea expert and all. Can you tell us what that structure is called and what it it's defining characteristic? Anything?

Meh. You drink black tea. What do you know.....lol.

David Jamieson
08-02-2006, 05:18 PM
The spring pick of high mountain tea is my favourite...but alas, it is hard to find.

all tea is originally green. it is time and processing methods that turn it darker.

Black is the lowest quality for the most part. tea in a bag you may as well drink your own pee, it's garbage. sorry red rose, it's not a pity. lol

Yum Cha
08-02-2006, 06:31 PM
If I'm not mistaken, and alas I often am, Pueh-er tea is grown on trees, old, large trees. Maybe even with monkeys in them? It is often considered the most medicinal of the chinese teas. Camellia sinensis can grow to 30 feet when mature. It is simply the cultivation of the plant that keeps it small, the constant pruning generates the freshest foliage, and thus the prized green tips, and keeps the crop easily managable.

Tea originated in the border regions between india, SE Asia and China, so everybody can claim what they want, as the borders have changed many times since the Tang Dynasty when tea first came to prominence.

There are different teas, and to simply say fermented tea is worse than green tea is narrow minded. Fine semi fermented Oolong and indian darjeeling can be more expensive than all but the freshest green tips, if you simply want to talk about price, but again, it has a different taste. "De gustibus non est disputandum." Granted, I prefer green myself, but I drink both, but not with milk or sugar, and always washed.

Tea is like wine, only the uninitiated judge tea on price, tea is to suit the time of day, the mood and the individual taste and to lift the spirit of your companions. Not to mention the fact that tea is what brings people together, it provides a framework for friendship and mutual understanding within a social structure that moves beyond class and station, yet recoginses individuality, generosity and elegance. That vastly outweighs pretentious judgements of value and social posturing.

Also I would rather share a tea bag with an honest man than the finest fresh green with a thief.

I drink mostly Teet Gun Yum, but upon Sui's earlier recommendation, I've had a wide sampling of Bo Li as well, and do find it very pleasing. Neither are exceptionally expensive, yet both bring me a lot of joy. Friends bring me a lot of teas I don't remember the name of, mostly the little balls, the little tips rolled into needles 1 cm long, and things like Pueh er, and occasionally fermented and semi fermented samples from india as well. I'm very lucky my friends have a standard option for a simple gift to bring me. :D

I would like to try more powdered teas, and I would love to have a japanese tea ceremony one day.

David Jamieson
08-02-2006, 06:58 PM
yes the plants are called tea trees and they are bush size for the most part because of the constant pruning and picking and so on.

in fact, any leaf or plant part, soaked in boiling water to extract the what nots can be called a "tea".

such as parasite teas for instance. which are not from tea plants but from a lot of different plants.

bo lay is so so. typical restaurant tea if they don't have the jasmine.

also, the genus "tea tree" which is all over oz and south east asia is not actually for "tea" it's just a name.

Sui
08-02-2006, 07:03 PM
oh my,my still suffering with irritating bladder.lol rescude by a tea expert?sukk my donglies.lol

tut tut fishy fishy how can you play the bullll ss****e game.after this you will be eating your own exsistance.do you want to win so badly?

remember "TRUTH"?where is it now?

Camellia sinensis is an evergreen shrub, which, if left to grow wild, can reach heights of more than thirty feet. On farms, tea bushes are generally kept trimmed to a comfortable picking height of two to four feet. from this link you can read more too.lol

http://www.inpursuitoftea.com/Tea_Types_Brewing_Health_Benefits_s/18.htm

35 dollars?
"The Iron Goddess of Compassion, Tieguanyin

Oolong ("black dragon") teas have long been considered the most complex, and the most prized tea in China and Taiwan. And among all oolongs, Tieguanyin is by far the most famous. A recent gold medal winner at a Tieguanyin oolong competition in Fujian sold for RMB 120,000/100 grams -- that's an astonishing $43,000.00 per pound! (Unfortunately, we were outbid by about $42,900….) " from this link

http://www.inpursuitoftea.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=OC600&Redirected=Y

i warned you there are many teas.lol deluded?
still want to play??? i told it wouldn't go your 2s way

well done yum cha-there is still life in the old dog yet
p.s bo li is not what i drink.the one i do drink i'll save another day.lol:)

Sui
08-02-2006, 07:06 PM
lol:)

smells of wee

Sui
08-02-2006, 07:08 PM
My guess is that fortune cookie dude here doesn't have the slightest idea of how tea is picked or processed. I mean, by reading what he's saying he has demonstrated a fundamental lack of basic knowledge that is available on the internet. lol.

sui, i have to admit, you're irritating and a babbler. Thanks for coming out. maybe take it easy on smoking the hash too much, it dulls the mind you know.

if you say.lol:)

smells of wee

Sui
08-02-2006, 07:15 PM
"mind" you have no idea.
irritating bladder.lol:)

what do i have to prove?:)

told you the trap was laid truth and all that

"I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
~Leonardo da Vinci~

Men are not born brave, but become so through training and force of discipline.
~vegitius~"

might want to change that smells of wee?your name too.:)

Yum Cha
08-02-2006, 07:16 PM
Spot on Kung Lek,

Tea tree is really a eucalyptus I believe, and the oil is used for everything, including a great natural disenfectant, much like the namesake.

Yes, Bo Li is what you order at a chinese restaurant if you don't want to drink the jasmine (hmong pin?). You can usually count on it as an option, and the quality varies significantly.

Sui,
The Teet Gun Yum I drink isn't quite that expensive (I hope), but I must redouble my thanks to the individual that brings it back from China for me!

David Jamieson
08-02-2006, 07:25 PM
"mind" you have no idea.
irritating bladder.lol:)

what do i have to prove?:)

told you the trap was laid truth and all that

"I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.
~Leonardo da Vinci~

Men are not born brave, but become so through training and force of discipline.
~vegitius~"

might want to change that smells of wee?your name too.:)

maybe it's your communication skills...or rather lack of them in a place where the only way we have is to write. And so, being as their is no tonality, etc etc in what we say, what you are typing is difficult to read and even harder to understand.

you type like a mildly retarded or schizophrenic person would talk.

But that's cool. lol. entertaining anyway.

:p

Sui
08-02-2006, 07:28 PM
i may send you some tea of 5 different ingredients(3 barks 1 root and 1 leaf) it will help to balance your ying and yang(for your back)as you may not be so active.but then again i may not.

"Quote:
Originally Posted by David Jamieson

sui, i have to admit, you're irritating and a babbler. Thanks for coming out. maybe take it easy on smoking the hash too much, it dulls the mind you know."

you may not drink it then it would be a wasted gift.

Sui
08-02-2006, 07:38 PM
smells of wee

"you type like a mildly retarded or schizophrenic person would talk."

don't insult these ppl,you are no better

if you can't read then thats cool,don't change the subject then realise the subjuct that you chose to ridicule me backfires.
this thread is larger than you and i.you brought it on yourself and yes i hear your heart beat frantically.

still want to play?:) not so wise now?knowledge is weak,poor man no-one can listen to.

David Jamieson
08-02-2006, 08:47 PM
smells of wee

"you type like a mildly retarded or schizophrenic person would talk."

don't insult these ppl,you are no better

if you can't read then thats cool,don't change the subject then realise the subjuct that you chose to ridicule me backfires.
this thread is larger than you and i.you brought it on yourself and yes i hear your heart beat frantically.

still want to play?:) not so wise now?knowledge is weak,poor man no-one can listen to.

interesting that you can find it within yourself to now be partially articulate as opposed to you former ...meanderings. lol

I wasn't insulting "these people", I believe I directed that remark entirely at you.
My back is fine, thanks for your concern and feel free to save yourself the shipping.
I have plenty of access to all the tea in china apparently. :p

pip pip

Yum Cha
08-02-2006, 09:33 PM
The thread about nothing seems to become the thread about something. Tea.

If the tea is too strong, you are prone to rash action and too much talking.

If the tea is too weak, you don't benefit from its envigorating properties.

Have you ever tried Bai Cha?

fiercest tiger
08-02-2006, 11:07 PM
I drink iron goddess as well, was a gift from a good friend brought back from china. There is definetly better grades the one his wife brought back cost 1000 AUD for a small amount of tea, but tasted so **** good that when she went back she got me the same but a lower grade not the cheaper iron godess but was expansive for such a small amount she brought back.

Yum Cha,

Good to see you back getting better, maybe summer might warm up the old joints for you and help with pain?!

Bak Mei is not internal, can be loose but not all internal...hehe ding ding round 12;)

Back to what chi is? I guess to some, some can think it as a spiritual energy like a GOD, some as just living energy (non religious).

My path i know what it is and how i connect is what is important, what i get from it and how i respect it!!! :P

What do you use Chi for Sui?

Garry

omarthefish
08-02-2006, 11:30 PM
heh.

News flash: "Kuan yin" is also an English word now. Not really necessary to "translate" it as "goddess" and technically that's not what a Kuan Yin is anyways.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=Kuan%20Yin

Yum Cha
08-03-2006, 12:22 AM
hahahaha.

Teet Gun Yum = Tieguanyin.

You know, I don't mind the translation so much myself....:p

I thought it was something like "Iron Blade", or is that something different?

Sui
08-03-2006, 04:37 AM
"expected to fall out when they are made out to be a petty respondent." ?are you still an idiot haven't you read?:rolleyes:
they ridiculed me-(smells of wee and smells of fish) but got a back hand and looked foolish.they wrote that tea does not grow on trees and that i obviously didn't know about tea. sm just funckig read the thread you tw@t.

i have no idea it seems,i'm not here to teach.

cust whats your problem?a little humour what,you turning a tw@t also i asked and that someone showed me "little britain"as reference to great britain where you live funck me whys everyone so eager to see me fall or touchy.look if you don't like this thread or don't want to be made a fool(own fault) then Funck offff.

smells of wee,sending tea for yum cha not you as if i'd waste time on a low level kung fu
bully like you-D!ck head

smells of fish shut the Funck up-thinks-you know it all,you look a Tw@t now.

so sm we were getting quite far until this,its not my fault they cant read inbetween the lines so to speak-what?do you want to take the sui on,do you want to play remember the a$$ kicking that i gave you,many a time lol.

take my tone any way you want a couple here know how i write and read.

THE END

Sui
08-03-2006, 05:12 AM
sorry f.t back to you now.

i believe that chi uses me not a parrable as to i use chi-am i wrong?as time changes i learn to adapt as to flow with the wind(nessa is reference)not the flow of the tide(ulmo is reference)you see now,cust?(not tolkenies-tolkien words yes but in other cultures.....)

yum if you back is getting better no need to send you tea then?to think smells of wee deserve me to send him tea.lol

i agree f.t "Bak Mei is not internal, can be loose but not all internal..."to a certain extent but again we are going backwards not forwards.

p.s yum re-read the tea,the void etc

Sui
08-03-2006, 06:51 AM
hahahahaha.lol

shaolin master upto his old tricks deleting his post.good for you,you know you aren't ready yet.
i know you are bored and a boring man,but now you know there is too much at stake(your reputation)to lead this rabble of my downfall.

lol don't you just hate me.lol:)

David Jamieson
08-03-2006, 06:52 AM
yeah, that's some backhand you got there oh mighty teabagged one. :rolleyes:

I don't recall contradicting that tea plants are called trees as well and I can understand why Omar would regard them more as bushes...like most other people on the planet would.

and so, I return your backhand to you with the lightly steamed and gentle fist of correction included for your own benefit.

anyway, I still think you're a goofball, you still haven't said really anything, not even about tea really and of course, we all like tea, but who cares really. lol

Anyway, still want to throw a little bile and vitriol around because your panties are in a bunch due to us not being able to read your mind and understand you because you type like a retarded child?

It's fun watching your reactions as you blunder and stutter across the page claiming victory over who knows what.

A regular don quixote, teabagging himself in front of the windmills that blow and bellow at his rants.

whatever teabag soy dude. maybe if you'd rather discuss kungfu? do you have any of that? or are you just about soaking things and drinking the result?

so anyone know who teabagger here is? why he thinks of himself so much? why any of you would even entertain conversing on an adult level with such a small mind? anyone?

cheerio
signed, yours in antagonism
the not anonymous
and always in your face
David Jamieson

enjoy your tea.

custom156
08-03-2006, 07:14 AM
<groan>
Calling posters tee-double U-ay-tees isn't big or clever.

David Jamieson
08-03-2006, 07:29 AM
Apparently he would like to be regarded as a teacher.
lol

He won't tell us who he is or where he is because that is not the nature of an internet troll with his head up his @rse and who get's all huffy at the first point of contradiction to what is falling from his mind onto the screen here.

Or maybe he will, who knows? I don't really care to be insulted right out the gate by some anonymous retarded kid who likes tea, can't communicate properly and insists on calling me names.

It is only reasonable that I would respond in kind to such a person.

rebuttal teabag?

mmmm, you can really taste the rebuttal! :p

omarthefish
08-03-2006, 08:35 AM
hahahaha.

Teet Gun Yum = Tieguanyin.

You know, I don't mind the translation so much myself....:p

I thought it was something like "Iron Blade", or is that something different?

Nope. It's actually "Iron Guanyin[pusa]". Kind of a wierd name. Makes me wonder where it comes from. There's got to be a story in there somewhere.

I only mind the translation because lately there has been a rash or pretentious and condescending use of Chinese by people who don't seem to really speak the language and it gets on my nerves so you're getting a little backlash there. It's like on Chinese boards where people throw around English words to try and intimidate other posters or show off how smart they are, that they went abroad etc. Or like people once upon a time did in America with French, just dropping pointless French phrases into discussion like parsley garnish is dropped on the side of a plate of spaggeti to make it look more fancy. It's annoying and it only comes from people with a smattering of Chinese, never from native speakers unless they are actually struggling to express the ideas in English. I don't even like using words like "song" which just means "relaxed" or any other Chinese words that have perfectly good English eqivalents unless it saves typing like "jibengong" which is a hell of a lot less work to type than "the basic exercises of the style".

Lastly, I am pretty sure Sui is still trying to troll me but I noticed he completely dodged my rebuttal to his misguided, ignorant off the cuff guesses about me regarding tea. I had originally planned on playing along but his attacks are so veiled or maybe just badly worded that I really can't tell what he's trying to say.

Sui
08-03-2006, 08:56 AM
David Jamieson--"yeah, that's some backhand you got there oh mighty teabagged one."

sui--look at you nose?its fine istn't it? now look at the way you write frantic,uncomposed bruisd ego--the true you.

David Jamieson--"I don't recall contradicting that tea plants are called trees as well and I can understand why Omar would regard them more as bushes...like most other people on the planet would."

sui--define tree? a quote of your own,from page 4

omarthefish--"You know tea doesn't grow on trees, right?"

(posted straight after look at the time)

David Jamieson--"My guess is that fortune cookie dude here doesn't have the slightest idea of how tea is picked or processed. I mean, by reading what he's saying he has demonstrated a fundamental lack of basic knowledge that is available on the internet. lol.
sui, i have to admit, you're irritating and a babbler. Thanks for coming out. maybe take it easy on smoking the hash too much, it dulls the mind you know."

sui--Camellia sinensis is an evergreen shrub, which, if left to grow wild, can reach heights of more than thirty feet. On farms, tea bushes are generally kept trimmed to a comfortable picking height of two to four feet. from this link you can read more too.lol

http://www.inpursuitoftea.com/Tea_Ty...efits_s/18.htm

sui--this is my back hand--wooo still hurts doesnt it?

David Jamieson--"and so, I return your backhand to you with the lightly steamed and gentle fist of correction included for your own benefit."

sui--call that a return?i always repected kung lek,but you're an imposter.low level kung fu.

David Jamieson--"anyway, I still think you're a goofball, you still haven't said really anything, not even about tea really and of course, we all like tea, but who cares really. lol"

sui--true your perception are true because you don't accept me as an equal.its not my place to say,i'm here to learn not to teach(quote me if you like).f.t,yum,cust Ej all have taught me and continue,i have no pride.do you deny you have learned anthing?

David Jamieson--"Anyway, still want to throw a little bile and vitriol around because your panties are in a bunch due to us not being able to read your mind and understand you because you type like a retarded child?"

sui--fine i can take it and i concede "retarded child" i am--you "smell of wee"try to concede that,can't do can you?too much pride:rolleyes:

David Jamieson--"It's fun watching your reactions as you blunder and stutter across the page claiming victory over who knows what."

sui--victory where?please point it out?all i see is me laughing at you 2,thats not a sin is it?for the record i did warn you.but you are correct alot of fun.

David Jamieson--"A regular don quixote, teabagging himself in front of the windmills that blow and bellow at his rants."

sui--makes you feel better?yes sooth that poor ego.lol

David Jamieson--"so anyone know who teabagger here is? why he thinks of himself so much? why any of you would even entertain conversing on an adult level with such a small mind? anyone?

sui--yes,yum,f.t why would you converse.i have often wondered my self.

David Jamieson--"cheerio
signed, yours in antagonism
the not anonymous
and always in your face
David Jamieson"

sui--ready for this one?-------"Would you like to help make this site even better? By making a secure donation through PayPal® you can help grow Kung Lek Kung Fu into a terrific resource for all martial artists. All donations are greatly appreciated. Thank You"
(taken from your website.)
i made a donation long ago,and this is the grief i get?dare you deny it?you only get one chance to see or know me,guess what?the money drew you attention off me.

David Jamieson--"enjoy your tea."

sui--thank you i will.
still want more?ok no problem.

David Jamieson--"Apparently he would like to be regarded as a teacher.
lol"

sui--no,you do but lack of students,tell me how many have you lost?i would of become your student,but not now-clearer to see through the crystal ball.

David Jamieson--"He won't tell us who he is or where he is because that is not the nature of an internet troll with his head up his @rse and who get's all huffy at the first point of contradiction to what is falling from his mind onto the screen here."

sui--troll?you had your chance when you were kung lek,contradiction,huffy?are you sure you know?becareful don't contradict yourself?

David Jamieson--"Or maybe he will, who knows? I don't really care to be insulted right out the gate by some anonymous retarded kid who likes tea, can't communicate properly and insists on calling me names.

sui--why you cry?

David Jamieson--"It is only reasonable that I would respond in kind to such a person.

rebuttal teabag?

mmmm, you can really taste the rebuttal!"

sui--chin up,thats the spirit.lol still wanna play with a retard child/rebuttal teabag?lol

your freindly nieghbourhood sui:)

Sui
08-03-2006, 09:05 AM
omarthefish--"Lastly, I am pretty sure Sui is still trying to troll me but I noticed he completely dodged my rebuttal to his misguided, ignorant off the cuff guesses about me regarding tea. I had originally planned on playing along but his attacks are so veiled or maybe just badly worded that I really can't tell what he's trying to say."

sui--you got that fancy internet dictionary that you like spreading about.lol
but no problems i'll repeat myself,and help you along the way.

smells of fish(thats you) shut the Funck up(take away the "n")---[[thinks]]----you know it all,you look a Tw@t now.lol:)

David Jamieson
08-03-2006, 09:18 AM
wow sui, for a guy with little pride and a smooth ego, you sure feel the need to defnd yourself. lol.

ego? sure, who doesn't have one, you wouldn't recognize yourself in a mirror without one.

pride? who doesn't have that? You certanly wouldn't be posting in a public forum if you didn;t have some pride.

what an assanine thing to believe that there are people who are egoless and prideless out there simply because they practice martial arts. If anything, martial artists are the MOST egotistical and prideful people around. As much as they may hate to say it and work hard towards not being that, there they are.

I don't make this discernation. I acceot my good parts and bad parts together as what I am.

Made a donation did you? You sir, beside being a borderline village idiot are also a liar in respect to your comment of ever making a donation to my site.

trees, bushes? Me and Omar are not the same person. Your reading comprehension skills are apparently limited.

You are great at dishing it out, but an utter failure at taking it when your hypocrisy is pointed back at you. You asked to play, so Im playing. I enjoy verbal sparring as well as physical, it's good for the mind and good for the ego to do it.

thin skin is something one doesn't want tohave in a public forum and if they do, then they have erred.

not to mention, you started this entire thread facetiously by telling everyone that their knowledge is "insurficient" as you put it. I'm definitely not a grammar police or spelling nazi, but your syntactical structure is how should i say less than fluid.

your gloating is misplaced as well. You've achieved nothing except to have a few of us laugh at you and argue with you. I guess that perhaps you and I shall never communicate at any level that could be considered constructive to the development of a positive relationship between us. From my point of view, that's because you sir are an idiot and I'd rather not at this point make your acquaintance on any level and am prepared to expect your revilement for me.

fascinating stuff really. anyway soy the liar who says he does things that he never has, what do you have to say to that? Are you angry because I banned you from my forum? was that you I banned with your silly name? lol. I think I state pretty clearly that it's my forum and that I will not tolerate any blatant nonsense. It's right up front. If you can't deal with that, then I invite you to go elsewhere for your inept ponderings.

anyway, enjoy your tea.

Sui
08-03-2006, 09:28 AM
hi cust,you can still teach me don't let these get in the way.if you do i understand(pressure)no probs we'll go our seperate ways.

custom156--"Calling posters tee-double U-ay-tees isn't big or clever.
Sui, you have in the past been really rather nasty to a lot of posters, including some veiled attempts at threat. Those with capacity to learn, don't forget.
You are, or at least appear here and in this context, annoying. Why don't you want to tell and show people who you are? As others have already alluded in posts here, in a medium where typed words are the only available communication, wise words are rare, and the wise rarer still.

If you really have, as you allude that you do, real Pak Mei in your hands, then prove it. Tell us something without the bizarre, incorrectly spelt, and frankly, strange grammar, about it.

How hard should that be if you truly know what you wish us to believe you do?"

sui--ok,from this post--((David Jamieson--"My guess is that fortune cookie dude here doesn't have the slightest idea of how tea is picked or processed. I mean, by reading what he's saying he has demonstrated a fundamental lack of basic knowledge that is available on the internet. lol.
sui, i have to admit, you're irritating and a babbler. Thanks for coming out. maybe take it easy on smoking the hash too much, it dulls the mind you know."))

how should i have responded?its all one sided when i fire back no-one wants to know,i did warn them,did i not???????

i don't want to show because i'm inadequet,i tried one or twice and guess what,i got ridiculed-and of all the ppl kung lek stuck up for me,believe it or not?i do not forget and i would show you the thread but cannot find it.

thats who i seek the wise-can i honestly be ridiculed by the way i search?

custom 156--"If you really have, as you allude that you do, real Pak Mei in your hands, then prove it. Tell us something without the bizarre, incorrectly spelt, and frankly, strange grammar, about it.

How hard should that be if you truly know what you wish us to believe you do?"

sui--again why should i prove it?its your choice whether you believe or not?do you believe in jesus?
it dosn't matter what i do does it?you believe what you must without ridicule.its obviouse we can't talk anymore

take care custom 156

sui:(

David Jamieson
08-03-2006, 09:46 AM
sui-

If people make an honest attempt at trying, I fully appreciate that even if the outcome is inadequate.

This is because I know it to be true that if they persist they WILL succeed.

I also know to be true that if people are derided enough, their self doubt will grow and their practice will drop away and so, there will be no success.

so if someone is trying, I support it even if teh result is poor. If someone is performing poorly and claiming to be more than what they are capable of showing, then derision it is, because, they deserve attack for their impudence according to my world view.

when someone opens the door and steps in and immeditaley starts deriding others, then I am unabashed in stepping up and returning their attack upon them as well as I am able. That's just how I am.

Tact, is the ability to stfu before someone tells you too, but nevertheless, one shouldn't surrender their reality to the negativity of another. A person should never be expected to get along with everyone and love everyone etc etc, especially not amongst a groupd of martial artists. lol

even the dalai lama ran away from mao and his goon squads. this speaks volumes to the character of the man in my opinion and despite sermons and lessons that are correct, nevertheless the want of power is what I see.

it's a fine line to walk and that's only an example and people may be offended by my views of the man.

everyone is responsible for their own actions, what they say and what they accepts as true that comes from other sources. You gotta own who you are and part of that is standing up and saying who you are.

anonymity is the refuge of self doubters. in my opinion.

Sui
08-03-2006, 10:11 AM
now this is the real kung lek,nice to see you,however?

kung lek--when someone opens the door and steps in and immeditaley starts deriding others, then I am unabashed in stepping up and returning their attack upon them as well as I am able. That's just how I am.

sui--point out my attack.insurficient sifu is not an attack,what,can you deny that there are any?is this not "true"

kung lek--Tact, is the ability to stfu before someone tells you too, but nevertheless, one shouldn't surrender their reality to the negativity of another. A person should never be expected to get along with everyone and love everyone etc etc, especially not amongst a groupd of martial artists. lol

sui--totally agree.

kung lek--everyone is responsible for their own actions, what they say and what they accepts as true that comes from other sources. You gotta own who you are and part of that is standing up and saying who you are.

sui--so why were you a tw@t?no apology,no nothing."You gotta own who you are and part of that is standing up and saying who you are"
this is how you defisuse the situatuion-why you not write this before?although i disagree with this notion-just another way for an attack-earlier you wrote you did not care now you do please make your mind up?this show lack of integrity.

kung lek--"anonymity is the refuge of self doubters. in my opinion."

sui--still want to know who i am?you had your chance kung lek now be responsible for it.i am a retarded child with enough intelct to slap your sudo names ego.
if this is true then a self douter i am.

David Jamieson
08-03-2006, 10:53 AM
sorry sui, but stating that people have insufficient knowledge right out the gate is easily construed as an attack. I disagree with your claim of innocence on that.

I'm not sure how you expect to call someone a tw@t and not get some backlash for that? Be it me or any of the others you directed that at.

It's irrelevant to me who you are at this time. Simply due to the course of this conversation and frankly, i'll concede nothing to you at this point in time. Such is the nature of the conflict that in my perspective, you began.

take it for what it is, or leave it, no matter. We're all human beings behind the screen here. I can appreciate you have a point of view. Maybe you can appreciate that not all are going to accept it?

I certainly don't expect people to agree with me or even like me. That isn't really going to change what I percieve to be true. Besides, a forum is just that, and this verbal slugfest is just another aspect of using them.

cest la vie. I'm a tw@t, you're a retard and that's that. If nothing else, I'm sure there are many who are reading this that think we are both ridiculous characetures of ourselves. oh well, people will take what they want from it I suppose. I certainly do. :p

Sui
08-03-2006, 11:07 AM
missed your earlier post,still wanna play ok-you have much to loose if you don't then we are equal:)

you always seem to answer for some one else still busting your chest-sucker for punishment-look at the views of this thread they get higher,something you don't see on your forum discussion.

smells of wee--wow sui, for a guy with little pride and a smooth ego, you sure feel the need to defnd yourself. lol.

sui--hey mines intact, mines doing the slaping,of course i feel the need if i'm attacked-d!ck head

smells of wee--pride? who doesn't have that? You certanly wouldn't be posting in a public forum if you didn;t have some pride.

sui--i have no pride when i'm learning,do you need me to point it out?where as you have too much pride,now i'm sure that was in pure english?maybe not?

smells of wee--what an assanine thing to believe that there are people who are egoless and prideless out there simply because they practice martial arts. If anything, martial artists are the MOST egotistical and prideful people around. As much as they may hate to say it and work hard towards not being that, there they are.

sui--no,no,no this is what you would like to think,but we are here kung fu online not kung lek discussion of cr@p.lol with a bruised ego who can blame ya;)

smells of wee--don't make this discernation. I acceot my good parts and bad parts together as what I am.

sui--yes i agree you smell of wee.lol

smells of wee--Made a donation did you? You sir, beside being a borderline village idiot are also a liar in respect to your comment of ever making a donation to my site.

sui--yes i did and you dare to call me a lair,you W@nker.see i knew "it slipped your mind"why are you like this?

smells of wee--trees, bushes? Me and Omar are not the same person. Your reading comprehension skills are apparently limited.

sui-- good for you,never said or wrote you were.

smells of wee--You are great at dishing it out, but an utter failure at taking it when your hypocrisy is pointed back at you. You asked to play, so Im playing. I enjoy verbal sparring as well as physical, it's good for the mind and good for the ego to do it.

sui--thank you i am great at dishing it out as your ego tells you.please point out where i fail?i can take your low level cr@p all day and night.what?you enjoy a good ego bashing?ok i'll oblige.lol
no i asked if you still want to play after you poking fun at me.get the facts right its all on this,but i guess you don't want to admitt it to painfull to journey through it again,poor poor ego.

smells of wee--thin skin is something one doesn't want tohave in a public forum and if they do, then they have erred.

sui-- thats correct lets see how thick or thin yours is.loli still think you've got more to loose as in reputation than i "kung lek" my reputation is as foul as your smell of wee-smell of wee.

smells of wee--not to mention, you started this entire thread facetiously by telling everyone that their knowledge is "insurficient" as you put it. I'm definitely not a grammar police or spelling nazi, but your syntactical structure is how should i say less than fluid.

sui--good for you,so why come on it?????if you "thought" so,give me a break you came muscling in with your one word cr@p wich is insurficient and the worst part is that kung lek nows it was facetious of you to do this.

smells of wee--your gloating is misplaced as well. You've achieved nothing except to have a few of us laugh at you and argue with you. I guess that perhaps you and I shall never communicate at any level that could be considered constructive to the development of a positive relationship between us. From my point of view, that's because you sir are an idiot and I'd rather not at this point make your acquaintance on any level and am prepared to expect your revilement for me.

sui--thats me alright:) p!ss off then new you would concede your ego needs to recover.lol

smells of wee--fascinating stuff really. anyway soy the liar who says he does things that he never has, what do you have to say to that? Are you angry because I banned you from my forum? was that you I banned with your silly name? lol. I think I state pretty clearly that it's my forum and that I will not tolerate any blatant nonsense. It's right up front. If you can't deal with that, then I invite you to go elsewhere for your inept ponderings.

sui-- still here?mumbling lol keep working it out.i never joined and donated to what i thought was a good cause,but its fine if you or anyone else believes or not,i believe and thats what counts.so p!ss off and leave me to drink my tea.

thank you please call again for another ego bashing any time-oh sorry i forgot

smells of wee--"I guess that perhaps you and I shall never communicate at any level that could be considered constructive to the development of a positive relationship between us. From my point of view, that's because you sir are an idiot and I'd rather not at this point make your acquaintance on any level and am prepared to expect your revilement for me."

sui--i beg to differ:)

in response to an earlier post by smells of wee.he that eager for an ego bashing.

David Jamieson
08-03-2006, 11:20 AM
zzzzz :p

anyway, nope, you made no such donation, there is zero record of it.
you do realize that paypal provides tracking pages don't you? I guess not.

maybe you gave someone else your money. lol how generous of you.

don't know why you are worried about my forum. did you want to join or something? feel free, but remember, any crap and Ill toss you out. same as i would with anyone.

anyway, I've said my piece and I'm sticking to it.
Vitriol for vitriol I guess. I am refusing what you are offering and returning it to you. Keep that stuff to yourself is the message I am sending.

enjoy your tea.

Sui
08-03-2006, 11:26 AM
smells of wee is getting weaker and kung lek is shining through a crack

smells of wee--sorry sui, but stating that people have insufficient knowledge right out the gate is easily construed as an attack. I disagree with your claim of innocence on that.

sui-- you do it all the time.look is it true?i'm not innocent nor do i claim it.but not an attack,it bought you on didn't it?why because you saw it an insult or attack why?is it true?well it seems so.

smells of wee--I'm not sure how you expect to call someone a tw@t and not get some backlash for that? Be it me or any of the others you directed that at.

sui--i don't tw@t,give me your best shot?

kung lek,abit of wee--It's irrelevant to me who you are at this time. Simply due to the course of this conversation and frankly, i'll concede nothing to you at this point in time. Such is the nature of the conflict that in my perspective, you began.

sui--i agree,only if you are the insurficient sifu?

true kung lek--take it for what it is, or leave it, no matter. We're all human beings behind the screen here. I can appreciate you have a point of view. Maybe you can appreciate that not all are going to accept it?

sui--how true.

true kung lek--I certainly don't expect people to agree with me or even like me. That isn't really going to change what I percieve to be true. Besides, a forum is just that, and this verbal slugfest is just another aspect of using them

sui--how well your doing?don't mess up now?

true gung lek--cest la vie. I'm a tw@t, you're a retard and that's that. If nothing else, I'm sure there are many who are reading this that think we are both ridiculous characetures of ourselves. oh well, people will take what they want from it I suppose. I certainly do.

sui--here here tw@t,from your loving retard:)

Sui
08-03-2006, 11:36 AM
still mumbling.

nope gave it to you,if you want to win then youcan have it.its fine tw@t if it makes you happy?smells of wee still likes to come out.

i'm not worried about your cr@p forum i rome here.i'm worried of kung lek's reputation not yours d!ck head tw@t lol.join?thats what you would like-all from here to join there,no thanks you can come here for your daily bashing lol.

yes stick to guns for kung fu is not your specialty.lol

you're mistaken smelling of wee i did not offer so i don't want it thank you.

yes p!ss off let me enjoy my tea.

David Jamieson
08-03-2006, 11:54 AM
ok,, now you're being weird. and angry at the same time!

you do realize the i am one and the same as KL right?
you need to realize, I've never made claim to any type of sifuhood.
you need to understand that I am not lying, I've received no donations to the site as of yet and due to that fact alone I can safely say that neither you, nor anyone has ever made a donation.

you need to realize that I don't run my website for any other purpose than to have a website regarding what im interested in. I don't run a forum to get hits, I don't sell advertising and I pay for it all myself. The idea of getting donations was to boost the capacity of the site and get some videos rolling there that were strictly of kungfu etc etc etc.

Anyway, my motivations aren't important really as I don't really have any beyond having the site as a place to practice my trade and ply my trade which is in the internet industry.

anyway, try to chill, your yang is a bit on the abundant side. bad for your kidneys.
one can have an argument without getting upset. One can be barbed without getting poked themselves.

If you get my inference. I hope your head doesn't pop. :p
But dare i say it, it would be interesting to watch if it did! lol

Sui
08-03-2006, 12:06 PM
only because you read my posts with your tone not mine.lol

not a very pretty sight is it when you play with sui.

thats what smells of wee wants to get kung lek.

this is the crunch... you think i argue when really i'm getting to the real you not this make up but hey you are entitled to what ever you decide.stick to guns kung fu is not your specialty.

but i am always upset,its my discpline and my mind set.you are clearly not me.therefore my head will not explode sorry to say.:)

David Jamieson
08-03-2006, 12:08 PM
so are you a diagnosed schizophrenic sui?

just asking, not meaning to insult.

Sui
08-03-2006, 12:43 PM
no laughing matter but close as a western term goes not by a dr.

more so the awareness to suffer greatly,no joke.thats why i need all the help i can get.true.:) to suffer.i have missed you kung lek:o

Sui
08-03-2006, 01:02 PM
let me ask you a question?

what do you live for?

or

why do you live?

David Jamieson
08-03-2006, 01:20 PM
what do i live for?

why do I live?

Both good questions that would give pause to anyone i think.
I believe in random chance in the universe and so, I can only say to the second that I live because incredible odds were met and I was born into the world like everyone else.

What do I live for is more malliable. It would really depend on at what point in my life we are talking about.

When I was very young, I lived for love and attention and sweet foods and drinks and play.

When I grew older, I live for the discovery of sensation, sexual, emotional, and other very self serving pursuits.

Where I am now, I live to bring quality of life to myself and my family. I live towards a shared goal of success, peace and harmony with the people I have chosen to share my life with and who have allowed me into theirs as best I can.

I suppose, there are likely elements to both these questions that I cannot answer because I simply do not know. I am not certain at this time that anyone can really answer the question fo who they really are behind the eyes that they look at the world out of.

How about you? Any supreme focus in your life that drives your passions?

David Jamieson
08-03-2006, 01:26 PM
i have missed you kung lek

Then you should kill me. :)

fiercest tiger
08-03-2006, 01:34 PM
Hi Sui,

Wow, just like the good old days!! ;)

Have you ever heard of the 3 circles and 9 winds, this is YKM internal methods and theories but also relates to all internal arts basically? :)

I was trying to be nice to yummy about the loosness but he knows what i think about the bak mei structure and tension. :P

dundee :p

Sui
08-03-2006, 03:17 PM
thank you for that honest post,what can i learn from this?not much but if you asked me a question to get me thinking then i would bow down appriciate truely and repect your teaching.no matter of the answer.

i live to only die,within death is my salvation.

this is the same. i live for chi so when i pass i hope to join the same chi?if i don't i will blame my teachers(you know who you are)

have you ever contemplated suicide?

Sui
08-03-2006, 03:28 PM
f.t not quite we went for 6 long days and nights,i can remember you were a real nasty b@stard,and i still don't like you.lol

sam yen,gau fung?sorry but 3 persons,9 pheonix? no. what are you telling me?

3 circles = horizontal,vertical and diagonal ?

9 winds = N,NE,E,SE,S,SW,W,NW,and pole/center?

maybe?but there is a flaw can you see?

David Jamieson
08-03-2006, 05:35 PM
have you ever contemplated suicide?

no.

But I have contemplated my own death.

I would ask, if you think of everything there is, is it not enough?

fiercest tiger
08-03-2006, 06:18 PM
Sui,

LOL after all these years you still dont trust me? LOL

What else can you tell me, how the 3 circles combine with the 9 winds>? ;)

Winds = chi

Yum Cha
08-03-2006, 06:19 PM
Sui, FT, work with me here...

Ok, so the only thing you can say about Chi is nothing,

What can you say about Internal?

Does Internal have Chi? Is it nothing too, or is it a vessel? Perhaps an empty cup? A cup filled with Bai Cha?

So, a tree or a table can have chi, but Pak Mei can't? Your Pak Mei, or my Pak Mei, because we know its not the same.

Does a dog have buddah nature?

I'm very simple, perhaps you can explain that to me?

If all roads lead to the same place, what is that place? Death? the void? Bai Cha?

Web-fu?

Are you having fun yet KL? :D

Custom, yes I know what you mean about "word dropping" I am hopeless with Chinese, some people separate word bits, some people string them all together, some use Canto, some Mandarin, some Hakka, some Toisanese or futsanese, I just try to muddle through as best as I can.

fiercest tiger
08-03-2006, 06:46 PM
Hi Yummy,

Everyones thoughts and physcial movements think they have internal, what makes your movement and understanding on bak mei forms internal yum cha?

I guess it depends on alot of elements of what you think is internal, but for what i have seen and trained in bak mei its not so internal to what i now know what soft and chi is today for the last few years of internal work. But that is me, as you know im against too much tension now in my work and train for softness. Plus the movements in my internal forms dont hold tension as such when comparing the body shape, theories, principles of the hakka bak mei methods.

They do use the intent and breathing but the body is the let down and the techniques hold the tension to much.

Garry

omarthefish
08-03-2006, 07:15 PM
[grammar police]"Internal" is an adjective, not a noun; therefore, one can not have internal. Something can only be internal...or not.[/grammar police]

fiercest tiger
08-03-2006, 08:27 PM
Omer

Thanks that makes better sense!!

Yum Cha
08-03-2006, 10:07 PM
...now you go and introduce another principle, Soft.

Chi, internal, soft. Can you have 2 outta 3. If you can have hard hei gung, and soft hei gung, can you have soft internal training and hard internal training?

Are hard and soft relaxed and tense? Certainly there is more to internal training than relaxed or tensed muscles. An inward turning of the conciousness, an awareness of at once all and nothing?

How can you debate a topic when we don't even share the same frame of reference?

When you introduce soft into the topic, and knowing what you are training, I totally understand what you mean. I know you think it is unique, but is it? No, only you are unique.

And, as I said before, all roads lead to the same place.

fiercest tiger
08-04-2006, 12:31 AM
Okay Mathew,

From my experience ONLY the bak mei is NOT a pure internal system, its an external system if that it holds tension and forces power, the structure hold tension, your shape holds too much tension unless its modified but then you will lose the essence of teh Bak Mei way of force and power relating to the Kuen Po. There is a good discussion On the Internal thread on "TENSION" you will find many good info on this. Your body will have selected tension in order to keep your body up otherwise u will simply fall over but you already know that. Read the thread heaps of good info from some good Taiji people!!

You cannot compare Bak Mei forms to taiji, wun yuen or 18 pushing palms as they have completely different shape and postures. If you did Taiji, wun yuen or an internal system you would know the difference but as you have not done it you cannot comment on how you think bak mei is pure internal. Why the hell do most Bak Mei teachers learn Taiji to balance out themselves, same goes for many other external arts they need to do some softness.

I disagree about the leading to the same place also!

Garry

fiercest tiger
08-04-2006, 02:40 AM
Custom,

Well i have seen chen taiji and it doesnt look or feel like bak mei, the hand skills are different unless you are trying to say that your fa ging is the same which i disagree.

Each person path is different, where it ends is up to the individual, some stay in the form and perfecting movement and that is fine, some go for spiritual work, som just cant do it even after along time.

Im not saying bak mei does not have some internal elements it just isnt a pure internal art, and its known as an external internal system built together. Why is it called this, maybe you can answer me?

At the end of the day this is my observation and view, we all are happy im just stating my point i cant really discribe why in words but i know that it isnt truely and internal system it just doesnt have the mechanisim if that is the word i can use.

Doesnt matter, if you believe it is internal that is all that matters isnt it? :)

Best of luck in your internal work!
Garry

Sui
08-04-2006, 03:40 AM
kung lek--no.

sui--love this ponder for i learn greatly,the tanasity to venture beyond?how much can i hold?in my body or simply in my hands?

Sui
08-04-2006, 03:58 AM
work yum?no i will dance,you lead if thats ok?

chi=nothing?are we at the end of our dance already?

could chi be the tea that fills the cup?kung lek is showing this maybe,unsure?lol

sorry i have to quote this

yum--So, a tree or a table can have chi, but Pak Mei can't? Your Pak Mei, or my Pak Mei, because we know its not the same

sui--is this what we have learED?great question thats whats intriguing wouldn't you say?
this f.t may unravel,he is trying very HARD.

yum yaw flaw is this-
"And, as I said before, all roads lead to the same place."

how certain are we?i'm not so sure...touching chi?

Sui
08-04-2006, 04:07 AM
f.t,trust is for greed are you greedy?fatty.lol

so i'm on the right track?yes,come on you have to say or i'm gonna get fustrated as any other stud.

if winds=chi
combine
then 3 circle =the direction of chi?

come on thats gotta be close?

what do you know of the dragons tail?

Sui
08-04-2006, 04:13 AM
can i just say.

f.t don't smash that wall it can't be broken,i assure you.

if pak mei is a system,then are you a slave to that system?why?i'm not talking about loyalty hear or am i?

David Jamieson
08-04-2006, 06:12 AM
kung lek--no.

sui--love this ponder for i learn greatly,the tanasity to venture beyond?how much can i hold?in my body or simply in my hands?

What do you hold in your mind?

Sui
08-04-2006, 07:42 AM
many a-experience,but they float as they will take time,only one mind or many?the choice is final i think?holding, possesing has no value i'm sorry to say.

are you free to choose?kung lek.

fiercest tiger
08-04-2006, 04:44 PM
Hi Sui,

I have given up Bak Mei many years ago now, i pursue only the soft internal arts!

We are all one when you talk chi no difference!!!

3 circles is very in depth!

9 winds is like what you say but has alot more to it....ill leave it there!! ;)

fiercest tiger
08-04-2006, 04:50 PM
Sui skinny pommy

Im not greedy i just like to swim in the ocean of the Tao!

Are you greedy, or u wouldnt be holding back the answer of the question you asked for us all?

David Jamieson
08-04-2006, 04:52 PM
many a-experience,but they float as they will take time,only one mind or many?the choice is final i think?holding, possesing has no value i'm sorry to say.

are you free to choose?kung lek.

really choosing as opposed to picking something are two different things.

But we are all free to choose, free to walk away from anything that we feel is holding us in a negative way.

We don't possess anything, despite any wishes to the contrary, you can use something for a while, even exclusively, but you cannot possess anything in reality. Not even your body. Possibly not your mind, but, it's wait and see with the latter. :)

Yum Cha
08-04-2006, 05:47 PM
Sui,
I told you before, you have to buy me a tea before you ask me to dance...

FT is greedy, isn't he....one day he might be a rich man! Maybe than he'll buy the tea.

All roads lead to the same place, but few if any follow them to the end. But, the ancestors can give you some shortcuts if you listen to them. Shhhhhhh.... you have to be very quiet and still to hear them. To most people they sound like nothing at all. You can hear them on the winds.

I don't think the question is "do all roads lead to the same place" but "What is that place?"

Where is it that those who perservere all meet together? MIAMI!? no, no, it must be the Ultimate Octagon! oh, I know, but if I told you, I'd have to kill you.

I'm not free to choose, only free to change my choices. Even no choice is a choice.

fiercest tiger
08-04-2006, 06:56 PM
Greedy lol yeah right!! lol
Sui,
I told you before, you have to buy me a tea before you ask me to dance...

I must come down to visit you once again yummy, to see your internal bak mei system. Maybe you have reached Samadhi, but since donkeys are in the animal realm it doesnt look promising! :P

What is the place that we lead to? How many levels of the mind is there? Is your place like mine? How do we get there through fast forms that hold tension or in a more spiritual sense, through meditation or chi kung?

Better to know and not need,
Then to need and not know!

Greedy
FT

Sui
08-04-2006, 07:02 PM
its obviouse that kung lek is bored of me now,i wish he'd say so:rolleyes:

f.t on one hand practices internal

yum cha on the other hand pak mei

how does one hand comunicate with the other?:rolleyes:

kung lek you maybe free to choose and free to walk,unfortunatly i am not(true)this what i must learn from you whether you consiously teach or i subconsiously take(i know your strengths,weakness's and life.)

f.t 3 circles and 9 winds you're leaving it where?you can't just drop it.i'm doing so well.listen i am stuck if i new the answer,why would i share it with the likes of yous ppl.
i told you guys i'm selfish not greedy.i'm here listening,scruw them if they don't want to get over that wall(would be intresting to see)but it better be good.you know how p!ssed off i get when i don't get fed by knowlege from wisdom.

yum,yes i'll buy the tea,its free anyway you buy the char shui,knap,fann and we'll have a ball.
but honestly i don't know what to say.

if you found chi or touch chi then would your pak mei change?sorry no let me say that differently.

if you found chi or touch chi then would your pak mei be the same?sorry no let me say that differently.

how would your pak mei feel,after touching chi?hold on?
what is pak mei?is it internal?

sorry don't know what to say or how to say it.shut the fnuck up sui.:mad:

you see the destination isn't the important factor,its the journey.but you can bet your bottom dollar,that when we die if you become a Sage and me a ghost,i'm gonna be p!ssed off,that you didn't teach me or i not clever enough to learn.and i'm not joking hear.

yum--"I'm not free to choose, only free to change my choices. Even no choice is a choice."

sui--you see you and kung lek don't know how lucky and blessed you are.

fiercest tiger
08-04-2006, 07:12 PM
Sui:D

yau kung sup baat Serng Toi Jueng

The 3 circles is not the 3 shapes by the way if that is what you might be thinking of?

The 3 circles use the large, small, leading, relating to vertical, horizonal, lateral this is the martial side of power, sticking, borrowing force etc. Then there is the deeper side of the 3 circles wind, fire, water, past , present , future, 3 dan tians, heaven earth and man the list goes on. This belongs to the Yau Kung dragon body skill!

9 winds are the basic directions of movement, 3 circles = 6 directional forces on a martial scale...

3 circle 9 winds are more then meets the eye...

Sui
08-04-2006, 07:20 PM
f.t i think i've got it

we are 80% fluid=water

20%carbon=earth

sun=fire

chi=wind

circles=movement of ying yang(combination of all)

looking at it it looks wrong sorry.:o :(

fiercest tiger
08-04-2006, 07:22 PM
very close bro, 3 circles has the 5 elements inside one just needs the 3 circles to have the 5. Each circle has a direction and conects yin yang correct also!!:)

Sui
08-04-2006, 07:27 PM
ohh i see

knew that.............................................. ......

philosophy,man thats a hard/difficult way to lead me fnuck me.

but hey thanks man i see,now, what i'm missing i think,thanks again.

thanks,but can't put finger on it

Sui
08-04-2006, 07:32 PM
i get it

no sorry lost it,i'm close i know i am,just,i'm gonna meditate on it for some help,theres something thats not right its the way i read or feel.i will get it.

p.s i bet they think what sui ecited about,guys alot so fnuck off.

fiercest tiger
08-04-2006, 07:32 PM
This is more of an internal theory of movement and also of course the energy moving, stances moving, body moving, intent moving as one as you SLOWLY move MATTHEW, SLOOOOWWLLLY MOOVE! LOL

Nah, its great fun everytime i do my yau gong or meditation i am taken on a journey.

You was doing taiji last we spoke and buddhist meditation you still on that path or you at the next level?

fiercest tiger
08-04-2006, 07:35 PM
Most people in m/arts use fire circle or path you know what im talking about? Water is the hardest so its said thats why yummies back is always sore!? ;)

Sui
08-04-2006, 08:02 PM
i'm back,just read your last 2 post.

are you takin the p!ss or what?

just meditated.

yes tai chi,not buddhist meditation,i did cuss them though,showed them ging lol thought they could take it.lol it was all in good jest before anyone says i bully buddhists.

you know you are such an idiot f.t. i'll tell you why,shall i.

you drew it in 2D IDIOT not 3D master.thats why i didn't get it.

i kept getting this

3+5=7

instead of this

9+25=1

this SOUNDS better,and you forgot to put sound in or did you do that on purpose.

anyway thanks.

and no i'm not on the next level(trick question)and no i'm not gonna let out why.

f.t--Most people in m/arts use fire circle or path you know what im talking about? Water is the hardest so its said thats why yummies back is always sore!?

sui--yes ppl take heed,take heed this is so true.

fiercest tiger
08-04-2006, 08:18 PM
LMAO Idiot wow, a bit harsh but you must be the idiot as you drew it in 2D and not 3D, what you want all the answers but cant answer yourself? :P Bloody pom...lol

3 + 5 doesnt = 7 lol your spirit guides have ****ed up on this one mate!!

anyway i guess its back to the drawing board huh?

Sui
08-04-2006, 08:32 PM
i have this nieghbour with a big c.o.c.k(male hen)that crows so loud,its no wonder i feel his happiness to wake ppl up fresh to start the day-he must do chi gung.lol

yes granted i drew in 2D,becuase your explanation led me to draw in 2D

3 + 5 doesnt = 7 i know it was my brain geting in the way.

no,jokes aside,apreciate it bro.

i really suprise myself and you'd be proud to have me as a student,but hey guess what many would.lol and i decline each time;)

p.s the numbers are just numbers ppl.

fiercest tiger
08-04-2006, 08:49 PM
Think of the 3 circles as one big ball, yourself in the middle! :)

I am your FATHER!!!

alchemist
08-04-2006, 11:05 PM
coming to this discussion late but here goes:

chi = unstable gravity waves

fiercest tiger
08-05-2006, 12:17 AM
Hi Alchemist

Can you explain why its gravity waves?

David Jamieson
08-05-2006, 09:16 AM
coming to this discussion late but here goes:

please elaborate. This I am interested to hear.

Not bored sui, I always enjoy discourse that traipses all over the place
and across all sorts of lines of intention. Feeds the chi. :p

Sui
08-06-2006, 06:03 PM
there is a theory

although i believe thats its underdone with the waves governed by the moon, for is not circular like the winds.you see sound plays an important role to do with holding the sphere within the VOID.thats why not with "Ulmo".but never the less is a theory cut short,for what happens when one sphere meets another?

Hurricanes are all to fimiliar where chi is concerned,thats why i asked about the dragons tail.

any thoughts f.t or have i lost you.i could be wrong father but my green light saber will put your mistakes to rights.lol

Sui
08-06-2006, 06:04 PM
sorry father i forgot do we collect chi?

fiercest tiger
08-06-2006, 06:49 PM
Well if you meaning the hurrican as in vortex type force then that is what the 3 circles represent , the spirals, waves, coiling, circles.
Winds change direction and can blend in, around, cover and as well go through...like chi!

Add the circle to the wind and u have the infinite movement no set patterns! :)

fiercest tiger
08-06-2006, 06:52 PM
LOL yes we collect chi if you believe it can be done otherwise half the gwailo's still live long life and abuse there bodies with sh!t and dont know the 1st thing about hei gung. So what are we doing kung fu for, for mind, spiritual well being, health, fighting, or nothing. Is there any proof you will live longer due to doing kung fu or swimming?

Garry

Sui
08-07-2006, 03:13 AM
thanks f.t
unsure that there is any surficient proof you and i live longer,although maybe we don't suffer so bad throughout our longevity?

are we born with chi?

fiercest tiger
08-07-2006, 06:00 PM
we are born with chi!

You are now just testing me, benny hill!!:p

Sui
08-08-2006, 03:35 AM
no,really i'm not.

i' beleive we're not.(born with chi)

as buddhist explain were are born in the diagram of the sphere or circle with a dot/nucleus

in the center and through time the nucleus gets larger(innocence)

now the ultimate is to return to this state(not experience yet) where the dot gets smaller.

inbetween these 2 states is what we've been talking about.

so is this true or whats your take?or am i totaly off the subject?

Sui
08-08-2006, 03:59 AM
sorry just my final question

how do i use chi(internal) in hand to hand combat(not pre meditated combat)?

a question of the buddhist realm.

this one really does mind boggle me.lol

Dingo983
08-09-2006, 07:59 PM
Sui - "sorry just my final question

how do i use chi(internal) in hand to hand combat(not pre meditated combat)?"

FINALLY! A staight forward, no BS question. Sombody finally forced Sui to take his psych meds. THANK YOU! All joking aside,:p

An excellent question that I don't have a answer for. Maybe it's like trying to get that first ever fancy jumping spinning back kick down. You get almost to frustration and then it just all comes together. One day something clicks.

extrajoseph
08-10-2006, 02:00 AM
sorry just my final question

how do i use chi(internal) in hand to hand combat(not pre meditated combat)?

a question of the buddhist realm.

this one really does mind boggle me.lol

Chi in hand to hand combat is composed of an external aspect and an internal aspect as well as a "human" aspect in the way you breath and the way you integrate the external with the internal.

So if you want to use your chi in the most effecient way in hand to hand combat and react to the danger of the situation in a most effortless and natural way, then you must first train the external aspect of your art, namely your body movements and postures, over and over again until they are perfect and fluid like. Then your work on your breath and your mind intent (different types of proper breathing, focus and concentration, managing your fear and your ego, etc) to the point when the three are no long separate entities but one continuous whole as though what your want and what your do no long contradict each each and thought and action became one.

The end result is when someone attacks you, you just react with your chi, which has the proper San Cai (the Three Abilities) of body, mind and breath built into it, and defend yourself in a natural and effortless way because it is only Ziran (self-thus and natural) that your want to stay alive and you act accordingly with your chi.

In a real life hand to hand combat situation, there is no time to think, you just be and allow your animal instinct and your vital chi (chi that keeps you alive) to take over. ALL THE MA TRAINING YOU DO IS TO MINIMISE THE INTERFERENCE so your body, mind and breath become one synergetic whole and that is what it meant by using your chi to fight, the rest is just technicalities we have to master year after year for that moment when life hangs in a balance.

Chi is not something you can obtain, Chi is to allow yourself to be.

alchemist
08-14-2006, 12:14 PM
no,really i'm not.

i' beleive we're not.(born with chi)

as buddhist explain were are born in the diagram of the sphere or circle with a dot/nucleus

in the center and through time the nucleus gets larger(innocence)

now the ultimate is to return to this state(not experience yet) where the dot gets smaller.

inbetween these 2 states is what we've been talking about.

so is this true or whats your take?or am i totaly off the subject?

In my following writing I use quotes to signify that that word may need more than superficial attention in trying to define it. Now...

The ideas posited above by Sui are dear to my heart in that they touch upon my own philosophical journey. Of course, there are many mentions of "energy centers" in many cultures. In particular, we are interested here in the Chinese knowledge of such a concept. There is a rather interesting idea put forth by the Russian esotericist Gurdjieff that says that these centers are not necessarily "seated" in the body without certain types of prolonged work. The work that needs to be done is not of just of a physical nature but also of a mental and emotional nature.

Now, we note that Chinese literature is full of tales from a "Golden Age", where the miraculous was observable, and certainly, there are still some mind bogglers out there of a contemporary nature. What if at some point some of the work needed to "seat" the centers was forgotten or destroyed. Then, any system of martial arts whose underlying theory depends on these centers would thus lose some of its power. It might end up having to compensate for this lack with purely materialistic martial methods.

Gurdjieff in a related vein woould say that we are born without souls and only through certains works can such be developed. This is similar, I think, to Sui's idea that we are born without chi. Such ideas can be found in many cultures also if you look carefully. These concepts are the lingering remnants usually of a seed culture that "knew" the land, the mother earth.

As to "inbetween these 2 states", we need to be careful about which duality we are talking about. I will talk for just a moment as if certain ideas are certainly true, so I do not have to constantly qualify myself though they are just my current "working hypothesis." There is a "universal duality" and a "natural duality." The number 4 is almost as important to the natural duality as the number two. As to the universal duality, one may come to a point where one must choose an orientation with one of these forces. In a very simplistic way, we can quickly describe this as choosing to be of service to others or to serve only oneself. At some point, sitting on the fence is no longer feasible. Removing enculturation and the like, one may find a natural predilection towards one or the other. One's orientation will influence one's approach to the natural duality. If one chooses to be of service to others, then "inbetween these 2 states", or synthesis, is one's relationship with nature and power. On this path, it could be that we do not gather chi so much as allow it to flow through. More like a sun rather than a black hole...

As for unstable gravity waves, I will be brief because I have been so wordy already. In a stable system , nothing is really happening. Instability is something we would like to instill in our martial opponents. We all here should have or be working towards a mundane understanding of what this means. The idea of "unstable gravity waves" would be the esoteric extrapolation of this.

Yum Cha
08-14-2006, 07:24 PM
Very interesting Alchemest, thank you and welcome to the orchard.

As the saying goes, "Everything you know, you know already, you just have to realise you know it.

Sui
08-15-2006, 05:44 PM
all aside,as to alchemist has arrived "messiaha",why? in most olden day marvels jesus was very much "classed"as an alchemist,intriguing to find "another" cross bred christian aisan monk-sorry only way i see you.
i thank you for writing and that there is nothing i can pick(the sh!te) out of so to speak,only to lead yet another "question"as you will see i do not sit on the fence.

yum cha,lost on chapter 3 yet we hit chapter 44,see how much you have to catch up on,old man,maybe you have all the time in the world but many a slot you "may" miss.f.t may of helped you through the chapters,yet you decline old man,why?is it that you know of the "pak mei hei gung"that f.t dis-regards?o.k my take on this.i believe there is"pak mei hei gung" though its nothing like pak mei and more like "pak hok" never seen it as i believe its hidden deep and there is broblably no "slot for you to miss".never the less alot of things are true as f.t points out(i don't expect you to listen)now becarfull yum cha in pinning hope of learning "pak mei hei gung" as is was only used for one thing and one thing only.thats my take no more no less.

f.t,so quiet yet i feel hesitation,i too so i read on "Gurdjieff" as the director points out.
what did i find out? U turn is the best way to tell you f.t(by the way keep that dirty mut on a leash).

alchemist-what or who is my opponant?sorry to say this but my understanding is that its oneself though i feel ist's wrong,is there any link to this and "unstable gravitational waves"?

"inbetween these 2 states" sir what question am i missing?as i understand its the number 3 and not 4 or 2.although i do understand you have (maybe) experienced these numbers.
could it be that the way we comunicate leads us further in?

Gurdjieff-born without souls
sui-born without chi
is this parrallel?wheres the link as i can't see or feel it yet i so much want to hear it,what wrong with me or this all i see is a brick wall.

"seat"?i see that martial art is nothing but a goon with a loaded gun(in its lowest form)
ready to perform its wonders,thank god i don't do any.

Russian esotericist Gurdjieff--where do i begin?only started analising his words when you wrote this,so.
"Tchin,umgoi"-after you,alchemist?

Yum Cha
08-15-2006, 06:43 PM
Universal human conditions - within a framework of culture, many different peoples who have delved into the introspective realm have come to similar conclusions, but described them with different terms and from different perspectives.

Truth - it may really be irrelevent - but confirmation that other people have walked the path before may help you find your own way.

Sui, the difference between you and I is need.

I have been exposed to so called "internal" exercises, meditations and theories since before I could read or write because that was my Mother's way. Kung fu is just another element. And Pak Mei is just a frame of reference. Hei Gung is bigger than any style or exercise. It is, it does not become, one simply find's it, or one doesn't, but whatever means.

Hei gung is balance, balance has yang and yin components, some arts start yin and find the yang, others start yang and find the yin, some do neither, but without the balance, there is no further discovery. You find your balance through Yin these days, same with FT. It makes sense to me. I congratulate you. I find balance through balance, and I don't expect you to understand.

extrajoseph
08-16-2006, 03:22 AM
Why make such a mystery out of Chi?

Hei Gung is nothing more than doing with mindfulness. Do it everyday with consistancy and perserverance and you´ve got Chi.

There are literally hundreds and thousands of Hei Gung but they are no more than asking you to pay attention to your body, your breath and your mind while being alive and doing. So...

Why make such a mystery out of Chi?

Sui
08-16-2006, 04:03 AM
"similar conclusions"-this where we fail to truely see past the invisible wall of conclusion,surely the way forward is to adapt old man.

i wouldn't say "irrelevent" but to apply what we learn from the people who have walked the path from the past as to go boldly into the night.

are you sure "need"is the word?could it be purpose as in we both learn from the immortals however from my forefathers i am empowerd by them(restricted) until the fight ends and realisation begins leading to what is only true.you,maybe,is free to pick and choose as you learn from a universal teaching,so i ask now where is the need?

this is the crunch,"exposed" not been lead and kung fu is not just another element for if you see this then you are truely immoblised.

"And Pak Mei is just a frame of reference. Hei Gung is bigger than any style or exercise."

this is how one is set in time old man,but you see i do not bow to this idea,for once this mindset i believed.

"It is, it does not become, one simply find's it, or one doesn't, but whatever means."

talking in absolute will not win you a sticker,try you may?whether you drink or not or depend,is not the issue-it is said to "let go",truely let go is to float on the winds of change.now forgive me,it is said not that i know.

"Hei gung is balance, balance has yang and yin components, some arts start yin and find the yang, others start yang and find the yin, some do neither, but without the balance, there is no further discovery. You find your balance through Yin these days, same with FT. It makes sense to me. I congratulate you. I find balance through balance, and I don't expect you to understand."

i'm sorry you say this and its clear that you think you can or that you have control of this.are you speaking for f.t also,no need to congratulate any for for its balance that finds me,no choice.finding balance through balance is an illusion that your predecessors pressed
forward with an end firmly in place,therefore if they can go no further,then neither can you.dare i take you past?dare you venture?

yum just say the words,i will respect what ever "you decide".

p.s you failed to see what the christ's"working hypothesis." is. i wonder why?for it is not balance,but a good guess.

Sui
08-16-2006, 04:21 AM
ej you do so well,if you are bored there is plenty of other threads to read.have you really solved the "mystery of chi"?as a clf character i dare say not for if you believe that clf is a "frame of reference"to kung fu then where does it lead you?
but of course you are entitled to what "ever means" just like yum cha and i won't P.
on your parade.

David Jamieson
08-16-2006, 06:54 AM
I think it is difficult to explain the existance of something that is theoretical with another thing that is theoretical and only serves to obscure understanding further.

Of course I'm refering to the gravity waves comments.

Gravity is theoretical, it may in fact be more than just a singular force and the idea of "gravity" could in actuality be a lot of things at play with each other in space and time as we know it.

so to discuss chi in terms of western theoretical physics doesn't legitimize any of it at all and just takes the argument into more and more confusing and dark corners.

Language may be an entirely innappropriate vehicle of understanding when it comes to chi as well. We will try to wrap as many definitions, allegory and metaphor as we can but yet we still can crack the shell of what it is or isn't.

I personally am satisfied that "chi" is that or those energies that define me as being "alive" as opposed to dead.

Yum Cha
08-16-2006, 06:34 PM
Sui,
You apply all these absolutes to my statements that don't reflect my comments.

I think you are blinded by your own light, perhaps if you looked in the shadows you might find something you've been missing.

Who are the ancestors but those who have walked the path before us?

Kung Fu is set in time, one man's journey, one man's efforts. Hei gung connects us to the all and forever. This is the opening to something greater and beyond, the common ground we share with the ancestors. It is more than the body, or the mind, it is a synthesis of the trinity. First you have to understand the parts before you can put them together into a whole. It is bigger than any one of us, at any time, or any place, thus, it is. Simply.

Extrajoseph has a point, the harder you look, the harder it is to find. The harder you try to control it, the harder it is to control. It is you, but than again it isn't you, it is everything. Letting go is the only option.

Is balance a state of motion or stillness - HAH! it is neither, but it's both! Balance is always just ahead.

Thank you for all your help my friend, I am indeed indebted.

Yum Cha
08-16-2006, 07:37 PM
Somebody asked how this all applies to actual combat, or, perhaps confrontation, being that combat is a latter stage of confrontation. It was something that was worth thinking about.

I think it applies in two way, psychological and physical, - and than there is the issue of the greater force, how it integrates into the commonality amongst us all across time and space.

On a personal level, it gives you focus, purpose and optimised physical strength.

It gives you the perspective to understand your life and death and the phases in between. This effects your fear and committment.

It tests your opponents if they have any sense at all, because they will be able to sense it within you, and thus it may turn their intentions before they become physical. It effects your body language and other subliminal clues that other people read off you subconsciously. An aura of invincibility isn't a hard concept to understand when you stare into the eyes of someone like Ali, much less a mystical temple dancing kung fu player...

Also, it gives you perspective on the universe, the right and wrong, the sense of your own motivation, your ego, your self and the opponents, and how this conflict fits into the greater scheme of things. How it effects you as you make your way to the eventual destination you seek.

Do you channel balls of fire/force up from the ground and out your arms in a destructive supernatural manifestation of energy, well, I could tell you, but than I'd have to kill you.

fiercest tiger
08-17-2006, 02:49 AM
Bak Mei Hei Gung.....MMMMM well well, who has what and what lineage it is as well what sect?

What is it for and what types of hei gung in the system!

Sui
08-17-2006, 07:51 AM
yum your intellect will not save you.
its clear that your comprehension of the conversion is but off key,when alchemist came in you decided you want in to show him/her your intellect so that he is wowed by your knowledge.however i pointed out that you were indeed far behind of whats been said,now you want to talk about more b/s that is irrelevent.

yum cha you have nothing to say and its not about you.(attention seeker,i thought better of you)

Extrajoseph has made much contribution for us to learn,what,you want him to join you in your crusade?please!:rolleyes:

my ancestors are of blood,i doubt that we have the same.

"Kung Fu is set in time"- we are not talking about this,you think we are.read don't write.alchemist contributed with his last post and you only care to read from this point why?honestly:rolleyes:

"Is balance a state of motion or stillness - HAH! it is neither, but it's both! Balance is always just ahead."

oh my,good for you,you still don't get a sticker.what has this got to do with you thinking you can control it?silly old man,wisdom is far.

no need to thank me,the pleasure is all mine:)

p.s re-read this thread especially when you and cust decided tobe bumchums and contradict f.t.this is when you were lost,arrogance will get you no where but by all means carry on you could do with a good ego bashing.and i will make you look silly.

Yum Cha
08-17-2006, 06:51 PM
"Yum, you have nothing to say..."

You are right, this thread is about nothing. We established that at the beginning.

Do you really think I need to be saved? Why? or, what from?

:D

Sui
08-18-2006, 01:24 AM
again,about you?

yes from discrace,what else?

from yourself,all you have to do is read and you will see.eg look athe amount of views on this thread.yes you could say but i don't care what anyone else thinks,BUT what if just what if one young stud learns something from this thread from your contribution?what,you don't care?see its not about you only what you offer with no return.

there are many that hold you to high stead(fact,from your intellect)this is not important,what is in my opinion is that you reach the outer rim instead of i'm happy bieng
at the top of the pedastel.

"Sui, FT, work with me here..." did you not ask this?(page 7)

Yum Cha
08-19-2006, 12:52 AM
Sui, you flatter me, thank you, but I really think you are the one that brings something to this thread. The process, not the result. So much tongue fu is worthless without the esposure of the process of discovery. Fishing poles, not fish is what you bring to us, because we all prefer a different catch. Eating bitter or eating sweet doesn't matter to a hungry man. There is nourishment in both if you bother to taste them.

Don't worry for me my brother, but thank you for your concern. A long time ago I realised I will never be the one on the top of the hill, for one, the hills lead to mountains, and the mountains lead to peaks, and the peaks lead to unknown places every further and higher. I just try to keep putting one foot in front of the other and remember to enjoy the view and indulge in the journey.

I am happy to be a disgrace, because from discrace it is easier to see the way to grace. Every failure simply gives me an opportunity to round a bend or top a false summit and find another way forward.

fiercest tiger
08-19-2006, 01:40 AM
So Yum Cha, have you discovered what internal to external is yet or you still not sure?

If the bak mei forms are in built hei gung then why is there seperate hei gung for bak mei?:)

Garry

Sui
08-19-2006, 02:07 AM
yes yum,your best post yet,see grace yet cannot get to it for the mountains,thats why the complacement.

failer as to keep going round the same summit.you never venture down to go up.

you keep saying "long time ago i realised......" do you see the mistake?

in your opinion"So much tongue fu is worthless without the esposure of the process of discovery."
yes but thats all you care for the discovery not the journey,as you learn from the "find"
not from what lead you to the find,thats why you dissapointed in your training.

does a man starve with no fish?

does a man starve with no rod?

f.t he can't try or answer that question,and i was getting to that.thanks alot:(

fiercest tiger
08-19-2006, 03:23 PM
SORRY DUDE!! :p

Yum Cha doesnt practise nei gong, just the external sets but now slowing the forms down which i truely believe that the movements do not produce any results for internal work apart from yin yang hands if that is done correctly.

:rolleyes:

Yum Cha
08-19-2006, 05:20 PM
yes yum,your best post yet,see grace yet cannot get to it for the mountains,thats why the complacement...

...not from what lead you to the find,thats why you dissapointed in your training.

But Sui my friend, If I were disappointed, certainly wouldn't I be looking to change my training, perhaps to search for answers at the fishmarket with FT instead of complacently simply circling the mountains, happy for the journey? Maybe I've just got more comfortable shoes than most people. Or perhaps a better walking stick? Is it perhaps my travelling companions? What do you think? You have to trust me somewhere along the line.

does a man starve with no fish?

does a man starve with no rod?

That is your best question yet, and all I can answer that with is "Mu"

FT:
Keep guessing.. :D

fiercest tiger
08-19-2006, 06:41 PM
Hi Yummy,

Trying to guess, i guess you have the goods now? Did Asing give you something to do internally or you adding your moms Yoga, which isnt a bad idea if you havent got some Bak Mei chi kung?>? :P

You have moved on from the walking stick if i remember to the walking frame now!!!:D

fiercest tiger
08-19-2006, 06:42 PM
hehehe forgot to mention maybe the lama guys can teach you the bak mei chi kung as CTS learnt the real bak mei!!!!:rolleyes:

Sui
08-20-2006, 02:13 AM
senile you're becoming yum cha who said changing your training?this is where you are unclear about yourself not your p.m etc.

would your p.m change?if you learn chi gung?

"complacently simply circling the mountains" comes from bieng half asleep,am i wrong?

serching for answers is not my speciality,i thought you knew that,but since you are half a sleep i can't hold it against you.

shoes and sticks-WAKE UP old man material possesions have no value,maybe you'd like an armchair to go with them.

only a one man show,but put it this way i trust you more than f.t.but do you trust me to help you cross the road?

"Mu" is not an answer but you are sure stubborn old man.

"Everything you know, you know already, you just have to realise you know it."
i wish you'd let go of this notion,it kills the spirit and feeds the mind.

Sui
08-20-2006, 02:15 AM
f.t the worse thing is that he'll one day teach his children.

Yum Cha
08-20-2006, 03:05 AM
FT, yea, you seen the Chan Tai San Pak Mei pole form?

Sui: you are struggling, but I'll keep circling until you have another go....

You are talking about me, not to me.

Faruq
08-20-2006, 06:32 AM
I'd like to see his Pak Mei hei gong.

Sui
08-20-2006, 03:27 PM
struggling? yum are you reading the right thread?
senile you have become.mun ta ta.lol keep circling old man,slap after slap.lol.

fiercest tiger
08-20-2006, 05:16 PM
You dont trust me to walk you across the road Sui? hehehe SO YOU SHOULDNT!! LOLOL

Yummy,

I did indeed see the staff form of the LAMA, what do you think? ;)

I think CLC was more hardcore then CTS as he ate people after a fight i was told, cannablism was huge back in the day of old. He would spare them with broken bones or if they were killed they would be eaten thats the bak mei way!!! :)

Yum Cha
08-20-2006, 06:44 PM
Sui, you haven't heard? I am in the armchair already.

Mu is not an answer, it is a way of answering. I don't think you do trust me, at least you don't trust me to understand without echoing your understanding.

In all fairness, he was just showing the form, not putting anything into it. What did it remind you of?

fiercest tiger
08-20-2006, 09:28 PM
Its been a while but if i remember correctly its like your fishermans poles or whatever you call it! Very basic staff set as in all the staff sets of bak mei not complicated at all...

Yum Cha
08-20-2006, 10:52 PM
A bit like what you call the second stick pattern, with some bits from the "fishing pole" form thrown in. You can see the Pak Mei style in it...

Yea, I bet CTS didn't eat anybody. Bet he didn't even pull the eyes out of any stray dogs than laughingly throw them at his students....

But, you know, New Yorkers are lightweights, eh...

fiercest tiger
08-21-2006, 01:01 AM
I heard he broke a horses leg as he walked along the street for no reason!? :)

If CTS was that good of a fighter/killer/murder why did he come to CLC for learning?

Sui
08-21-2006, 04:20 AM
oh my god,tv grounded by an armchair whatever next-watching cricket?

of course i don't trust you,maybe when i'm your age i'll understand,but wisdom is far for you old man,set in your ways.

lol clc eating his opponants,still cracks me up f.t

who is CTS?

fiercest tiger
08-21-2006, 01:20 PM
Bak Mei Kuen Po, Eat your horse and enermy!! hahaha CLC was one serious dude and hungry i must say!!:)

CTS is Chan Tai San of Lama Pai he said on the main forum that he went to CLC in the early days and tried his hand and said it wouldnt work. Then when he went to N.Y there was a disagreement between Kwong man fong and Chan Tai San and that CTS was going to pay him a visit etc.

Check the main forum huge thread on it all, heaps of arguing!;)

:rolleyes: My **** is bigger..........:D

Yum Cha
08-21-2006, 07:29 PM
Sui, and just what is wrong with cricket? Unlike baseball, you can throw the ball at the Batsman's head quiet regularly, and he has to deal with it.

The hardest thing about getting older is to keep from getting set in your ways, so, you should praise me for at least trying. Its harder for me than for you - you still have an advantage, and perhaps forewarned is forearmed.

A young man looks to tomorrow, and an old man looks to yesterday, the hardest thing is to appreciate today, and the moment.

FT, you know, I do get a case of the munchies after a few hours training....

Sui
08-22-2006, 04:29 PM
nothing is wrong with cricket,just as long you remember to take a nap.lol

you submitt old man,and so you should.yes its harder yet easier to find the flow of chi(should be)but you are so lazy.i have all the advantage as i learn from your mistakes,and trust in the future.

i am niether young nor old.i am the middle way and the moment has come and gone for you.please let go of your set ways old man and return to the dot and the greater circle,trust the future for time has no place for you.

clever yum cha needs me to praise him,yet he knows what is final.lol now i'm talking about you.

p.s its easier to live the moment than to live a lifetime,you silly old man

fiercest tiger
08-22-2006, 06:29 PM
Live the life time and not the moment, that is beautiful Sui! Buddha bless you...

Yum Cha,

You now have the path showing a head, what do you chose? :confused:

Yum Cha
08-22-2006, 08:57 PM
I agree, Sui gets a sticker, live the lifetime, very nice. We are we were and we will be, and that is the essence of being in all 4 dimensions.

You know, just to get some focus back into this discussion, lets talk about the Way, and Chi. In my senile old age, I'm just not seeing much new coming out of this anymore. The points have been made, and remade, and remade enough.

What we are talking about these last few comments, from where I stand, is "the Way" but, Chi certainly has a relationship to the way.

When one meditates, and one goes into that disconnected place, it is different than the kind of meditation that focuses and brings a subjective 'energy' into your body.

Thinking abou nothing, the void, is fundamentally a different kind of meditation than the cultivation of the internal "elements" however you may choose to describe them.

Can we do anything interesting with this?

fiercest tiger
08-22-2006, 11:12 PM
Interesting questions, there is 2 basic ways Intent and No Intent, 2 complete different places and time. Not like your view on we all get to the same place Yummy IMHO, because there is many many MANY ways of meditation and different levels of consciousness. Like saying we both meditate but i get enlightened and you dont, why is that? :) Is it because i can connect better or i have better training or its completely different?

As for Chi, we are all connected to it, we live breath and swim in it, but cant control it, we call it the Tao the mother of all things! :P lolol Paul Hogan trying to be all philisophical...lol

Sui
08-23-2006, 04:16 AM
no f.t,what is beautiful is how you inspire others without even knowing you did on page 9 of this thread.the down fall was yum cha jumping que over alchemist,and now we climb up again.(thank god-and yum cha)

yum,you never cease to suprise me also,although you always think its work,don't be so down hearted you won't fall while sui is around,but not forever.
are you ready?
you lead now-how many dimensions have you calculated?(do not drop me)

how many elements have you calculated?

how many senses have you calculated?

do not forget "remade and remade" is the repetition of all kung fu.why?

"What we are talking about these last few comments, from where I stand, is "the Way" but, Chi certainly has a relationship to the way."

here i sit munching on an apple,the apple looks the same,tastes the same,smells the same as the one i ate yesterday.

"When one meditates, and one goes into that disconnected place, it is different than the kind of meditation that focuses and brings a subjective 'energy' into your body."

i sit with my eyes open,yet i see nothing hear nothing am nothing.

"Thinking abou nothing, the void, is fundamentally a different kind of meditation than the cultivation of the internal "elements" however you may choose to describe them."

void is hell to some,void is heaven to some-void is both to others.

"Can we do anything interesting with this?"

hell yum cha you inspire me,let alone anyone else.lol

p.s yum,chi is a starting point and it will end with chi.
calculation=theory do not mis quote this ,learn.
i have faith yum,will you lead us further?
f.t i sit by you side if thats ok.

Sui
08-23-2006, 02:11 PM
lol,good for you.are you missing the rear end.lol

you are quite right as you say,no need to get the yum-ph sorry humph.lol

well if its anything like yours then it won't breath well,i mean your is post communism,but never the less does not concern me.lol everyone knows who has delt with me.i don't do pak mei(except you of course)so why would it "serve" me well?

can't fool you can i cream custard mmm,you taste so good.naughty but nice.lol

why would i want to look at your hands?seriously do you have six digits or two thumbs,wow better to be careful.lol
how do you know i'm not a woman,i mean if i came "down" would you go lightly on me or treat me like a man?i wouldn't like to be rear ended,but hey 2006, they say don't knock it before you try it.lol i would think its a pain in the ar$e.lol

of course you would like to me to visit you who wouldn't?but i'll bet you'd be shocked and take pity on me.:(

i need help of course i do or else i woudn't be asking so many many questions now would i?

i really do like you,your so much fun,spunkeyyy:)

fiercest tiger
08-23-2006, 04:45 PM
Sui lolol :)

The hakka m/artist always want to show there hands, does that mean the Koreans always want to show there FEET? LOL

Imagine when a TKD guy gets ****ed on a forum, come down i want to show you my feet!? hahahahah kool

You suprise me even more "Eyes open and you see nothing" May i come and sit near you my friend? ;)

respect
FT

Sui
08-23-2006, 05:26 PM
hey f.t f@ck off i told you i'm not sitting on your lap anymore,remember the shaving cream?

in all respect,its australia i want to go to see you guys.its been god 6-7 years and still no formal intro.

hey yum am i still invited to oz or are you still p!ssed.i know you have thick skin and hope you are not offended by that bumchum thing.if you are i'll let you beat me off,i mean up yes up.lol

Yum Cha
08-23-2006, 09:04 PM
Hi Ft,
Thats not Chi, THIS IS CHI!! :eek:

I think there are more choices than intent and no intent, but I take your comment as fair. One of my past teachers went into meditation so deep he could not be awakened, after 4 days, his family took him to the hospital where they used electro-shock therapy to bring him back, and upon his awakening, he cursed the foul *******s for bringing him back from enlightenmeent. What do you make of that?

And when I say all roads lead to the same place, perhaps Its better to say all Ways lead to the same place. What is the one thing that we all share, regardless or our enlightenment or ignorance, nationality or natural ability?

Sui, so much to think about in one post, let me work through it....

you lead now-how many dimensions have you calculated?(do not drop me)

----> only 4, I've seen comments and calculations about others, but I just can't get my mind around them.

how many elements have you calculated?

----> The chinese 5 elements are almost as abstract to me as the periodic table. I've done some reading, traditional chinese medicine and acupuncture, but I'm not well schooled. Talk to me and make me wiser.

how many senses have you calculated?

----> 5 senses, sight, sound, touch, taste, smell. I suppose there is another as well, a kind of intuition of emotion and spirit within a person, and an ethical sense of good and evil, a sense of giving or taking to the overall karmic balance. Maybe even more with some deeper thought on the subject.

do not forget "remade and remade" is the repetition of all kung fu.why?

---->to keep growing, to learn the lessons of the lessons, to stay in the present and lose the crutch of the past

"What we are talking about these last few comments, from where I stand, is "the Way" but, Chi certainly has a relationship to the way."

here i sit munching on an apple,the apple looks the same,tastes the same,smells the same as the one i ate yesterday.

---->I wish I understood the issue of "being" better, I just know that I am.

"When one meditates, and one goes into that disconnected place, it is different than the kind of meditation that focuses and brings a subjective 'energy' into your body."

i sit with my eyes open,yet i see nothing hear nothing am nothing.

---->I sit with my eyes open and I see everything, beyond the horizon, beyond the clouds, beyond tomorrow or yesterday. Just like you.

"Thinking abou nothing, the void, is fundamentally a different kind of meditation than the cultivation of the internal "elements" however you may choose to describe them."

void is hell to some,void is heaven to some-void is both to others.

------> Mu (Wu in chinese)

p.s yum,chi is a starting point and it will end with chi.
calculation=theory do not mis quote this ,learn.

----> So, you reckon we are all born with chi. But what if you don't believe in it, or ignore it? Do you lose it, or does it change nothing?

Sui, I you ever find yourself in Sydney, and don't teach me how to drink tea Hakka style, I would be very disappointed.

fiercest tiger
08-23-2006, 10:16 PM
Yum,

Thats what Opion will do to people when smoked! ;P

Which teacher of yours did meditation????

Yum Cha
08-23-2006, 10:44 PM
A spiritual teacher, not a kung fu teacher. Remember, I was there for the 60's brother.

Peace.

fiercest tiger
08-24-2006, 12:23 AM
Wasnt Osho was it? lol

Sui
08-24-2006, 03:42 AM
this is where we get off balance so here goes wobble wobble.lol

your answer 4 is an honest one i have encounted 18 dimensions(and still on going),no way i hear you SHOUT.no need to shout.what i will point out is "string theory"(26 dimension) so to make easey for you.tibetian monks calculate more than double.

again yum cha more than 20 elements.sorry.

and over 22 senses.please do not limit these numbers for i believe there are many many more.

if you ask how,i will answer chi plain and simple.

my question for today is are the 3 interlinked.if you flow with this the next question will blow you mind body and spirit.

i tell you "mu" is in the wrong context and i'll tell you why.for one you know i studied tikwondo in my early years too.as to heaven and hell is both "mu" cannot,this is why your intelct will not save you thing.no offence.

---> So, you reckon we are all born with chi. But what if you don't believe in it, or ignore it? Do you lose it, or does it change nothing?--yum cha

sorry yum but you mistake me for someone else?
i believe we are not born with chi,why?

some believe that chi is within our genes or dna(i think f.t believes this)and they are entitled to it could make sense but thats all it stays with me so i'm sorry i DON'T believe we are born with chi.

some do ignore it and some do loose it,but to change nothing depends on me,the center of all universe.

your past teacher(f.t should of wrote-sorry f.t)thank me for waking you,you wombat for enlightement happens when you wake,which dimension did you encounter.
that same place is death,afterdeath or liftime is what you learn now,for thats all you can take with you.ever heard of yae sous the bodhisavatta from the west?

hey yum your not going to emmbarress me over the dinner table are you?if you are i'm not comming.i'll just visit f.t.

Sui
08-24-2006, 06:10 AM
sorry no can't remember.well done you've won i concede.

your lung ying pak mei is far superior,no fooling you.i hope you get a gold star:)

yes we will continue while you reap your reward.stand up gents he deserves applause.now we'll fnuckk off,if we may:D

meltdawn
08-24-2006, 07:05 AM
and it's sui in second place! give the boy a prize for goor sportsmanship!

Sui
08-24-2006, 09:35 AM
nice of you to drop in.have you lost any weight yet.lol

thanks for the prize.after all these years finally acknowlegment,thats you giving the prize to me thanks.lol

your lung ying has excelled boys and girls,look you got a shiny new uniform M.D.
don't quit your day job(truck driving)hahahahhaahhahlolololol good old M.D:)

fiercest tiger
08-24-2006, 02:46 PM
:D sui 1

meltdawn 0

Sui
08-24-2006, 03:29 PM
f.t and yum cha bieng naughty on the CTS thread.lol

have you no respect.lol

custard has had a hardonn all this time for me,and gets MD to help out,well good on you lung ying elite supermarket sweep guys.lol

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D get 2 for the price of one

fiercest tiger
08-24-2006, 03:44 PM
hahahahaahahahhahaha 2 for the price of one!!! Priceless....

Anyway the CTS thread vs CLC both cannibles, killers, prize fighters, hairdressers etc!

I love the stories of these old guys, every system has a B.S story....chinese whispers is a bad thing.

Sui
08-24-2006, 03:49 PM
no those stories are true.please tell me they are true.

no but the student has alot to put right of CTS.poor guy.

Yum Cha
08-24-2006, 07:46 PM
this is where we get off balance so here goes wobble wobble.lol

your answer 4 is an honest one i have encounted 18 dimensions(and still on going),no way i hear you SHOUT.no need to shout.what i will point out is "string theory"(26 dimension) so to make easey for you.tibetian monks calculate more than double.

again yum cha more than 20 elements.sorry.

and over 22 senses.please do not limit these numbers for i believe there are many many more.

if you ask how,i will answer chi plain and simple.

-----> Interesting. It seems the void is not so void afterall. How do you find so much in nothing? I think the void is simply a gateway.

my question for today is are the 3 interlinked.if you flow with this the next question will blow you mind body and spirit.

its easy to extrapolate that in a varied consciousness, that the foundations of the status quo would also vary.

i tell you "mu" is in the wrong context and i'll tell you why.for one you know i studied tikwondo in my early years too.as to heaven and hell is both "mu" cannot,this is why your intelct will not save you thing.no offence.

-----> Either, or or both is simply a reflection of one state, not three, thus Mu.

"So, you reckon we are all born with chi. But what if you don't believe in it, or ignore it? Do you lose it, or does it change nothing?--yum cha"

sorry yum but you mistake me for someone else?

-----> Sui Said," p.s yum,chi is a starting point and it will end with chi." Perhaps I misunderstood? I believe we are born with it, like language, it may not develop as well with some as others, or it may be crippled, but it is part of our condition.

i believe we are not born with chi,why?

some believe that chi is within our genes or dna(i think f.t believes this)and they are entitled to it could make sense but thats all it stays with me so i'm sorry i DON'T believe we are born with chi.

some do ignore it and some do loose it,but to change nothing depends on me,the center of all universe.

your past teacher(f.t should of wrote-sorry f.t)thank me for waking you,you wombat for enlightement happens when you wake,which dimension did you encounter.

----->A dimension is just a way of describing something that really doesn't need to be described, it needs to be experienced, as with many things, language just isn't fit for the task, and only protrays a shadow of the real thing.

that same place is death,afterdeath or liftime is what you learn now,for thats all you can take with you.

----> Go not gentle into that good night, rage rage against the dying of the light.

ever heard of yae sous the bodhisavatta from the west?

----> No, and nothing on google.

hey yum your not going to emmbarress me over the dinner table are you?if you are i'm not comming.i'll just visit f.t.

----> Gee Sui, I'll follow your lead. I know a good restaurant in town that serves up a mean Lama Pie....:D

A one "L" lama is a priest, a two "L" Llama is a beast, but I bet a pink pajama, that there ain't no three "L" Lllama.

CLC ate that one already, and FT thinks it might have been poisoned...

fiercest tiger
08-24-2006, 11:14 PM
Hi Sui,

What a tough question, are we born with chi? Or born from Chi?

Do we get this chi on conception or from the yuen Chi feed in from the mother as well the food in take etc of chi?

I really couldnt answer this correctly i am not smart enough with Biology and the rest to figure out cell theory maybe my wife can tell me as she is a student of Melecular Biology. HHMMMM!!! Is life all one chi or seperate chi's as in levels?

This may sound strange but when i do my internal and meditations i feel my chi inside and outside my body and i feel like the pressure of some other chi against it is it earth chi or the air (heavenly chi)???? If thats the name for it, sorry bro im not a scholar in breaking this down but giving it a crack.

So what do u know about pre natal energy?

Garry

Sui
08-25-2006, 03:38 AM
yes f.t very tough question and glad you make it this far.

asking on just right level,you are definatly above me now.

f.t you're blowing me away.lol

it doesn't sound strange,you encounter both,however have you encountered the inbetween?you see f.t that you let it the chi flow through you there are many many ways.flowing chi is but one way "can" lead you to many dimensions.look at elements and senses and mix one from each. eg.

6th dimension + 6th sense + 6th element. do as you choose.

you will see everything changes yet only one thing stays the same.can you tell me?

sorry i don't know anything about "pre natal energy?" (sneaky gam mo)lol

Sui
08-25-2006, 03:43 AM
Yum cha i owe you an appologie,so i'm truey sorry.

i'll leave it as that.so long big fell hope to see you one fine day.

Sui
08-25-2006, 08:39 AM
ahhh i remember you now your that little jumped up kid(sh!t) all grown up,lol

you and your lung ying freinds having a bash at sui fuw.lol

yes you called me "chicken chop sui"lol

and i called you "chicken korma"lol then you complained and got sui fuw banned for being racist.

my god does it still hurt,wow it must be to carry a vendetta for so many years,the funny thing is your kung fu(shows in your writing btw) has not improved,no wonder you need MD the queen of so called lung ying to help,but she fell over her feet in excitement.lolololololololhahahahahahaha.

so i'll have an onion bargie whith some nann bread and you're wellcome to send it via your taxis company.lol no need to show your hands as they'll smell of curry.lololololololhaaaahahahahahahhahaha.

please yum don't tell me you joined this house of clowns:p mickey mouse ears.lol no wonder your poetry is off,for once your chi was great,god bless yum cha.

p.s i'll have six popadoms too,no need for them tobe on the house of clowns.lolololololo
man i'm so funny,realy.:D :D :D :D :D :D for each popadom.lol

meltdawn
08-25-2006, 10:21 AM
yes, i custom sent the bat signal and i saw it from my truck on the highway so i hurried over here to help out. i thought my new uniform might disguise me for a bit, but being the ever-so-astute fellow you are, it didn't work. or did FT leak the secret? you're so chummy now it's getting scarey. you know he's married now, right? so that means he can't be your bum-chum any more. FT, we have rules against corrupting minors in the US; maybe the laws are different where the snakes run and across the pond? no, wait, sui should be about 21 now. maybe i should take him out to a bar his first time, get him drunk and defile him! too bad his mommy got there first.

are we playing again? is it Lung Ying against the Chi Fog Nut Huggers? sorry Gaz, you can't keep score because you're in the game. i'm already afraid you'll cheat. :p

fiercest tiger
08-25-2006, 03:20 PM
Aah MELTY! You gong to try and have a go at me here? After you couldnt answer a single question on the other forum on TTFC or fctt LOLOLOL YOUR answer to your students is just do it with no explaination of the meaning thats pretty impressive oh little one! :) Maybe you can teach them 7 ways of the plum flower before sup luk dong? :P

Am i Sui's bum chum as you call it , not at all, but he does have some very good info that i enjoy and he makes me laugh. You on the other hand have not given anything but insults to him. hahahahah You still upset cause he is your Sigung?;)

Watch your step melty, dont trip hahahaha lol!

Sui

Look what has happened mate, now i have melty against me for trying to be friendly, maybe she might enjoy you more then me she loves chinese or asian looking guys. No gwai lo for the melty just the china man! lOOKS LIKE ITS A DATE METLTY WHAT YOU RECOND?

Sui
08-25-2006, 04:46 PM
still hurts don't it onion bargi?lol eager with 2 post you stuttering nann,this is your lung ying,how powerful.lololololhahahaha

i comment quite find and i recall you as yums pet dog/lap dog following him around sniffing his bumm.lol.

since yum cha is so quiet lets ask him.is onion bargi-customer 156 your pet dog,woof woof or should i say "wu"? thats why you asked "does a dog have buddha nature"isn't it?or are you his?what a tw@t he is.
lololololol.

no no no MD he sent the FAT signal not bat signal.your disguise nearly fooled me as you are a man pretending to be a fat woman or a fat woman being a man.

NO means NO
"maybe i should take him out to a bar his first time, get him drunk and defile him! too bad his mommy got there first.
you are butt ugly even for a man.lolololololo.

yes can you remember when i took you and your mother for a spin on msm messenger?your still p!ssed aren't you,tis was a beauitiful doughnut.lolololo what out MD thats no way to treat your si-gung,stop drooling.lolololoollollhahahahahaa

score you've never got to me now if you and onion bargi practice real kung fu instead of that dreamed up cracked rice bowl lung ying then you may have a chance but,you don't so laugh out loud i will.hahahahahahalolololololo

beat by a retard not once but many times,how bitter the taste of sweet.lol:D

f.t,yes i know what you mean,they looked down at what they do not practice.so long baldy practice well-see you in the afterlife.

yum fair dues i've always/have repected your words of poetry.

meltdawn
08-26-2006, 07:22 AM
Garry, Garry, why does it bother you so much when I don't answer your questions? you wouldn't answer it yourself. when you back someone into a corner, what do you expect them to do? it's pretty funny that you judge my whole teaching style on one written sentance. that says volumes about you. so does the deragatory ethnic remark. i am not aginst you, Gaz, but if you stand with the dogs, don't be surprised if people mistake you for one.

Sui? is that you? you're not barking very loudly so i wasn't sure. that FAT signal joke was priceless!! oh, i am so offended, my vanity has been attacked! i'm being double-teamed by you and Gaz so i guess you guys like meat on your chicken. i think the best part of your post was this;

"eager with 2 post you stuttering nann,this is your lung ying,how powerful.lololololhahahaha"

:D good one! yes, these words i write, this is my Lung Ying. i can see all the little letters dancing around and kicking ass now! next, we'll have little cartoons and stick figures thrown in. then our comic book will be complete. so now we know what you think kung fu is.

as for the rest of your post, i love it when i get you all excited and you make even less sense than normal. too bad you can't be as coherant as the time you refer to when you and me and Gaz were on IM. i think it was me who ****ed you off good, little boy. would you like to reread the conversation? :)

round 2, gents?

Faruq
08-26-2006, 07:52 AM
I'm scared of YOU, girl!

fiercest tiger
08-26-2006, 03:43 PM
Well Well, you upset?

Doesnt bother me you answer anything maybe better if you didnt as i wouldnt expect a better answer from you then what you post! lol

Spose ive stood with dogs for a while now as you clearly try to defame my art on the other forum or you cant remember?

Melty, i thought we are friends... you disappointed me but if you like to be foe's then that is your call?

Garry

Faruq
08-26-2006, 04:42 PM
Yo Garry, check your e-mail! I sent you one!

Sui
08-26-2006, 05:49 PM
:) lol,this is your lung ying cracked rice bowl.lol

still hurts poor girl/man,it shows vanity is not a strong point thats why the disguise.lol

yes print it would love to re-read where you kicked your si-gungs a$$.lol

are we not freinds now?i don't think i could bare it.:( boo hoo.

meltdawn
08-27-2006, 07:53 AM
Well Well, you upset?

Doesnt bother me you answer anything maybe better if you didnt as i wouldnt expect a better answer from you then what you post! lol

Spose ive stood with dogs for a while now as you clearly try to defame my art on the other forum or you cant remember?

Melty, i thought we are friends... you disappointed me but if you like to be foe's then that is your call?

Garry

Gaz, we've never been enemies. it just came to a point where i got tired of being talked down to by you every time there's a discussion. so i have taken a different tone. i guess from your above comment, you really don't think i know anything. fine. then quit asking me on a public forum about what i think or do. obviously you're only trying to set me up, and i'm just finally saying outright i won't play the game with you. i practice my art for personal reasons, not for glory or fame. i haven't gotten any new members to the club because they read online forums.

i have never "defamed" your art. my flippant comment on YKM on that thread comes after your many, many times of saying that Lung Ying came after YKM. all in good fun, mate. so now we've "offended" each other. see you tomorrow. :)

meltdawn
08-27-2006, 07:55 AM
:) lol,this is your lung ying cracked rice bowl.lol

still hurts poor girl/man,it shows vanity is not a strong point thats why the disguise.lol

yes print it would love to re-read where you kicked your si-gungs a$$.lol

are we not freinds now?i don't think i could bare it.:( boo hoo.

i still can't understand a word of you write. :confused: you should probably stay in university a few more years.

fiercest tiger
08-27-2006, 01:24 PM
You post something on the forum i challenge the answer cause i dont believe you giving a proper answer, you flip out thinking im attacking you?!! That thread would have been an awesome discussion as i did mention but then you lost it!

I dont ask for you to answer me i know what the answer is, since it is a forum it would have been good for you to give a more in depth answer as you are a senior of your art. Am i after fame lol??? Another crack at me is it???

There is no game just knowledge TO BE SHARED!

What a shame it had to come to this Lynlee... :rolleyes:

Sui
08-27-2006, 07:26 PM
MD,maybe this will help

MD>> arrarr:mad: ooowww:( ararrr:mad: ooowww:( aarrar:mad:

sui>>:D lol:D lol:D lol:D lol:D lol

your right the cartoon characters do come in handy lololololololololololololololololololoolloloololol ololoolololool
hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaah

from your true si-gung

meltdawn
08-28-2006, 06:51 AM
You post something on the forum i challenge the answer cause i dont believe you giving a proper answer, you flip out thinking im attacking you?!! That thread would have been an awesome discussion as i did mention but then you lost it!.

1. i didn't "flip out".
2. when you challenged my answer, i asked for YOUR opinion on the matter (which you STILL haven't given).

I dont ask for you to answer me i know what the answer is, since it is a forum it would have been good for you to give a more in depth answer as you are a senior of your art.

1. you DID ask, repeatedly. that's what this whole thing is about.
2. i am tired of you telling me what you think i should or should not do to promote my art. why do you always zone in on me when i actually do start to open up on a forum? i'm not your student or your little sister. i don't really get too much out of these forum discussions anymore except for entertainment; my education comes from my sifu and from practice.

Am i after fame lol??? Another crack at me is it???

i didn't mean it like that at all, and it's interesting you took it that way. i was just expressing that i don't think these forums greatly contribute to growing our arts.

There is no game just knowledge TO BE SHARED!
What a shame it had to come to this Lynlee... :rolleyes:
well, i don't think the way you do. i worked hard to have what i know, and i don't care to freely express it with people for many reasons: some can't understand, some don't care and some just insult it. in a classroom setting, completely different story. so if you think all this knowledge should be shared, you should go back and answer the question on that other forum yourself.

meltdawn
08-28-2006, 06:53 AM
Sui,

where do you live?
who is your master?

shut up, coward.

fiercest tiger
08-28-2006, 01:21 PM
LOL I dont treat you like a sister or classmate, if i did things would be ALOT different! hahahahaha

You said! i don't really get too much out of these forum discussions anymore except for entertainment; my education comes from my sifu and from practice.

hahahah okay then thats all you need to say, if you ever in OZ please come and see me.....;)

Look now you have faruq is drooling!!!

Garry

meltdawn
08-28-2006, 02:09 PM
i said "student" not classmate... mate. lol. thanks for the invitation. however it's much more likely that you would be here before i set foot in the land of poison snakes! :p

fiercest tiger
08-28-2006, 02:58 PM
You have no right to say "Mate", you aint an OZZY!! :p

I hate the forums, but im addicted!! lol:eek:

Sui
08-28-2006, 04:02 PM
Sui,

where do you live?
who is your master?

shut up, coward.>>>MD

MD,with you mother-i am your si-gung.

Lam yui gwai is my master.

no thank you,yes coward to join your illusion grandeur.>>>Sui

lol

meltdawn
08-28-2006, 07:30 PM
MD,with you mother-i am your si-gung.

Lam yui gwai is my master.

no thank you,yes coward to join your illusion grandeur.>>>Sui

lol

whooooosh.

that is the sound of credibility going out the door.

Sui
08-29-2006, 12:03 PM
MD
now you are truely learning.lol.

onion bargi
is that it?wheres my nann bread.lol

Sui
08-31-2006, 05:04 AM
yeah yeah,today i'll have a chicken jalfrezzi,nevermind the spelling just hurry up and get it i'm starving.i do pay "loads of money"no need it to be on the house of clowns.lol:D

oh don't forget my popodons and chukney.lol

pilao rice too,no try to con me,onion bargi(which you answer to)lolololololololololohahahahahahaahahaha
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

custom156
08-31-2006, 08:00 AM
Isn't Sui (soooooweee) the call pig farmers use to get the swine to the trough for their swill ?

Sui
09-01-2006, 04:26 AM
maybe it is maybe it isn't.

i'll have a meat bhuna today,the food taste great but your delivery is terrible.lol

so onion bargi,get a move on.lololololol:D

btw you forgot my mango chutney,but then again you know the con.no tip for you.lolololololo:D

Sui
09-01-2006, 09:59 AM
hahahahahahahaha

so you say,onion bargi hahahahahaaha

no i don't tire onion bargi,why would i get tired of p!ssing off a tw@t like you.hahahahahahaahah

yes it does come natural,unlike your kung fu,onion bargi.hahahahaahahhaha

you hope it will cease,just concentrate on delivery my food fool.hahahahahahaahaha

your delivery is W@NK,for a student let alone for a si-fu.i am you dai si-gung.hahahahahahahahahaahhahaah

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

don't cry,cause your W@NK hahahahahaahahahaahaahaha

Sui
09-05-2006, 12:04 PM
ok custom 156 i'll do as you say.lol

oowwwww-wee can't take it?lololololololol tossser.hahahahaaha

no.i don't show you no respect,tw@t w@nker.hahahahahahaha
more the less why should i,limp ging no kung fu.hahahahahaah your hardon is disappering,whoops,loosing to an adult limp ging heh?what is this competition?

no competition you are truely fnucking w@nk at anything.lololololol

am always at school,not like you a know all-why don't you was my mouth out.lolololol can't take how w@nk you are?

i know your weakness-in wanting respect so much well you wan'ted to play now you can fnuck off,tossser.hahahahaahahaah

what?sui don't play fair?hahahahahahahaa cry to the teacher fnuck head hahahahahaahah

now get my bhuna cnunt.hahahahaha

Sui
09-06-2006, 03:22 AM
hahahahahaa

i'm so scared:eek:

please post your address i'll come down to realy see if you could wash my mouth out:D hahahahahahaahah i bet you couldn't.hahahaha

everyone can see your getting more and more angry.you are a tw@t w@nker.hahahahahaha

still no bhuna cnunt.hahahahahahaahah:D

don't post it-its up to you,your still a tw@t w@nker,i just love that name for you.so much better that onion bargi,don't you think?tw@t w@nker.hahahahahaah

this is your face:mad: this is my face:D hahahahahaahaha

tw@t w@nker ahahahahahahaah

i can take the p!ss day in day out all day.hahahahahaha

Sui
09-06-2006, 10:11 AM
you wish tw@t W@nk you haven't been waching the views.hahahahaha your such a tw@t w@nk hahahahaha from 2,600-2,800 thats 200 over night or can't you do the math tw@t w@nk.lol

not unless its you fumbling clicking away thinking what you can write.lololololololol

erm,erm,erm your such a tw@t wank hahahahaahahahaahha HA

thank you tw@t w@nk which you answer to very well.hahahahahaha you are at your best,can you do no better?hahahahahahahahaahaha

guess not,still a tw@t w@nk,hahahahahaha

now get my bhuna cnunt-you now i'm your dai si-gung.lololololololololololhahahahah

p.s if i get banned,this is your answer.how W@nk is your kung fu?hahahahaah
hahahahahahahahahahahaha:D

Faruq
09-06-2006, 11:56 AM
You're makin' me drool all over my keyboard, bro. But you forgot pakora, samosa and bakri biryani.

Soupy, I assume you mean naan bread, as in slightly leavened Indian flat bread, and onion bhaji, as in the Indian savoury made from chopped onion mixed in a spiced batter and deep fried?

There now, you've had enough free lessons, time to start paying, don't you think?
I'll expect the red packet in the post.

Teach'.

Sui
09-06-2006, 05:13 PM
:D yes to all the above tw@t w@nk:D

only you can't figure it out,why oh why?

because you are a tw@t w@nk:D

hahahahaahahahahahahaaha god i'm good,but like i wrote i'm your dai si-gung.lolololololol
hahahahaahah

tw@t w@nk i love you.hahahahahahahaaa

no one cares what your favourite curry is just get going,have a coke and a smile on me:)
god i've been waiting for your delivery for 3 days now,hurry up tw@t W@nk.

hahahahahahahahaha

this is what happens to bullies on the wrong thread,now you can fnuck off tw@t w@nk and don't come back without my bhuna.:D

Sui
09-07-2006, 04:44 AM
:D no to all the above tw@t W@nk:D

i am here,your dai si-gung and you fail to learn.lololololololo

who are "everyone" who cares are laughing there a$$es off only you have a face like this:mad: with disgust:mad: hahahahahahahahaha

i am your dai si-gung hahahahahahahaha

boo hoo,i am not complaining is a clue.lololololol

tw@t W@nk hahahahahahahaahah you love your name as do i.hahahahahahahahaa

Sui
09-07-2006, 05:42 AM
oooww your drooping now tw@t W@nk,limp dibber.lololololololhahahahahaha

is that all you can say?hahahahahahahaha:D

:confused: :confused: :confused: this is your expression.hahahahahahaahah

then this :mad: :mad: :mad: proving you are a TW@T W@NK.hahahhahahahahaah

keep guessing TW@T W@NK.hahahahahahahaha

you know i'm your DAI SI-GUNG HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IF YOU ARE HARD OF HEARING.HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

DON'T GIVE UP YOU ARE MILES AWAY,TW@T W@NK I'M OVER HEREEERERERERERERE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHH-COUGH COUGH-AHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M KILLING MYSELF-COUGH COUGH,HADI HADI HAHAHAHAHAH-I MUST STOP SMOKING.LOL

Sui
09-08-2006, 08:18 AM
good tw@t w@nk i won't use your name in vain.hahahahahaaha

glad you have an understanding of proof you are a tw@t w@nk hahahahahahahaah takes you hours and hours to respond,but you have the hang of it.lololololololo

yes tried and tested by you,lololololo you don't deny it and always answer to it.hahahahahahaahahaahahah

glad to see you know your superiors.hahahahahaahaah i am your dai si-gung

stuttering again erm erm erm.lololololoo i'll tell you what,I AM YOUR DAI SI-GUNG,you can't compare,you know this to be true.lololololol

look tw@t w@nk you are gonna have to do better,simply copying your dai si-gungs moves will not ern you browny points,but you are learning just very very slow,and its good you know your the one and only tw@t w@nk.hahahahahahaha

don't cry i'm over here come closer no need to be afraid.lol:D my arms are wide open,especially to kung fu cr@p like yours tw@t w@nk.hahahahahahahahaha

i still love you.lol and no "end of the matter" everyone knows you want to win,the funny thing is that there is no winning only your feeling of humiliation,TW@t W@nk
hahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahaah:D :D :D

Buddha_Fist
09-08-2006, 12:43 PM

your nice sui.

"Chi" is the short form of the word "Chichi"! Chichi has a deep phylosophical meaning in Spanish speaking countries, which can only be grasped by very few.