PDA

View Full Version : A Question for practitioners of Hsing-i

The Willow Sword
06-14-2001, 05:04 AM
i too have been studying hsing-i for quite some time and i have a question for all of you.
When Doing the 12 animals; what meridian points are you concentrating on when you are doing the specific animal steps?
the reason i ask is because i have been racking my brain to understand the 12 animal steps and which of the 5 fists they relate to and the meridian points that correspond. i know the 5 fists and the corresponding element and organs.
many respects ,willow sword

Whatever you think i am or want me to be,,, i am.

boy_analog
06-14-2001, 04:45 PM
http://www.jps.net/stma/12forms.htm

The URL above points to discussions of the 12 animal forms and their respective effects upon the body. These effects as a rule are holistic than than those of the 5 fists, so you may have trouble with your visualisations.

The Willow Sword
06-15-2001, 08:58 AM
i found the info to be excactly whay i was looking for THANK YOU VERY MUCH. hopefullt you can answer thew above question for me.
Many Respects willow sword

Whatever you think i am or want me to be,,, i am.

boy_analog
06-15-2001, 05:18 PM
Willow Sword:

This site is by Joseph Crandall. He is by all accounts a very reputable practitioner. If you poke around the site (i.e. try the same URL, but delete everything after the last "/") you'll find his contact details, other articles, etc.

Happy hunting!