PDA

View Full Version : a video of me in 2003

hskwarrior
07-25-2006, 07:38 PM
Ok, Here we go.

I have saved on my computer of me in competition back in 2003, I didn't know i was competing until i got there.

Any ways, it's saved on my computer as an wmv file, so how can i get ya'll to view it?

Any suggestions?

yutyeesam
07-25-2006, 07:56 PM
Hey hskwarrior!
Go to http://www.youtube.com
And create an account, it's free.
There's a tab on the far right that says "Upload"
From there you can load your video, I think it will take the .wmv file.

How's the weather in San Fran? I bet it was a relief from the Texas heat.

hskwarrior
07-25-2006, 08:12 PM
I think this is it, i hope......let's see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhxlzefVHnc

ok, as i promised...........

First and foremost, I ask everyone to take into consideration that I overcame the odds of lifetime parallazation from the waist down. I was wheelchair bound for life, and to be able to come back from that and look ok is to me incredible.

I'm not proud of this demo, but i'm definetly not ashamed.

hsk

hskwarrior
07-25-2006, 08:18 PM

the moment i stepped out of sfo it was like heaven. i love the cold brisk air, and truthfully, the air is sf smells so much nicer.

During the days its around 80 degrees, but it cools down considerably at night.

I hope you get to go next year, i plan on getting a hotel room instead of staying with my student this time. I want to party.

anyways, hope you like the clip.

hsk

chud
07-25-2006, 08:56 PM
Very cool HSK, good job.

hskwarrior
07-25-2006, 08:58 PM
thanks chud,

Still, that was just the first part of our sup gee.

Truthfully, I waited to compete all damm day and because of that was drained. I don't know where i pulled out the energy to perform, but at least I came out in first place that day.

But, again, thanks for the kind words.

hsk

yutyeesam
07-25-2006, 09:15 PM
Nice video hsk! Very relaxed and powerful!

hskwarrior
07-25-2006, 09:19 PM

you're just being nice to me.;)

But as you can see.....I'm not nearly ashamed of this performance than the one of me dropping my stick.

hsk

The Xia
07-25-2006, 09:45 PM
Great job! Looked solid to me. Nothing at all to be ashamed of, especially given the circumstances. Also, props to you for posting a video of yourself doing forms, and one that you admit is not your best. Alot of people wouldn't have the guts to do that. :)

Shaolinlueb
07-25-2006, 09:49 PM
hsk

after meeting you and stuff man. i was wondering how you would move. nice vid man.

lueb

hskwarrior
07-25-2006, 09:50 PM
thanks Xia.

I don't want to go down memory lane, but no one will ever understand how hard it was even to get where i was during that taping of this set.

Even today, I am still recovering and my legs keep getting stronger and stronger. Most won't understand that, but man it's nice not to be stuck in a wheel chair.

Peace Xia,

HSK:)

hskwarrior
07-25-2006, 09:57 PM
lueb,

yeah, i get alot of people thinking cause i'm heavy set and walk sorta slowly, people underestimate me, but i like it that way cause its unassuming that way.

folks who choose to mess with me gets a surpise for that arse, but when I want to I can turn up the speed anytime i want to.

Hope to see you again next year.

The Xia
07-25-2006, 10:14 PM
Alot of people assume that being heavy-set means the person is lacking physically. This is enforced by frauds that peddle martial arts B.S., who are often overweight. But besides being overweight, a more trained eye can pick out other signs of not being in-shape. Alot of those scammers have zero muscle tone and are just pure flab. Then when one does see them "move", one sees bad martial arts. This doesn't mean that all heavy-set people are like this. Some people simply can't be "skinny". People with this bodytype can still keep fat percentage as low as good health allows, and they can still build muscle and speed.

hskwarrior
07-25-2006, 10:36 PM
Xia,

Truthfully, that wasn't nearly as fast as I truly am. But I plan to show up at Tai Ji legacy next in way better shape, but I do have speed, but i can imagine if i was a lot lighter the speed i would have then.

I sort of like being the weight i am, but i want to look physically better.

but anyways, you know what it means when people assume right?

hsk:D

The Xia
07-25-2006, 11:03 PM
Xia,

Truthfully, that wasn't nearly as fast as I truly am. But I plan to show up at Tai Ji legacy next in way better shape, but I do have speed, but i can imagine if i was a lot lighter the speed i would have then.

I sort of like being the weight i am, but i want to look physically better.

but anyways, you know what it means when people assume right?

hsk:D

There are plenty of stories abound about people that make assumptions and act accordingly. The adverage person would always bet on the tall muscular guy in a fight, even though this isn't the thing to go by.
In terms of the weight thing, as I said before, its best to aim for the healthiest most functional body you can get. In today's GQ culture alot of guy's want to be the tall archetypical V-Shape, but we can't all have that. Wisest thing to do is forget about looks and concentrate on function.

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-25-2006, 11:19 PM
i remember getting into arguments with you years ago.

i'm glad to see youre doin well man.

Laukarbo
07-26-2006, 01:08 AM
Hey,

I thought this was pretty good! Nothing to be ashamed about!:)

Eddie
07-26-2006, 04:08 AM
very cool. pretty fast arms, dont want to be on the receiving end of those :cool:

heavy doesnt always mean slow.

hskwarrior
07-26-2006, 06:17 AM
I truly do appreciate everyone's comments about my video clip, and I hope this kinda redeems myself after the other vid clip fiasco.

Truthfully, I'm relieved to know most of you thought my set was at least decent which gives me hope for posting another vid clip in the future.

thanks again folks.

HSK

Green Cloud
07-26-2006, 08:17 AM
whats up gee, your sup gee looked good, Similar to the way we do it but different. Glad to see that even with your injury that you have that kind of mobility. I hope to recover fast so I can post my version of the sup gee and hopefully I can move just as well.

greencloud.net

greencloud.com

hskwarrior
07-26-2006, 08:21 AM
Gus (greed Cloud)

I'm sure you won't, but don't let your injury become a problem. Slowly, i mean slowly get back into the swing of things. I mean slowly so you can re-build your strength, and I look forward to seeing your version of Sup Gee.

From what I understand the section (the sup part) is the same but certain techqnues are not but the pattern is the same with most clf schools.

but thanks, and i pray you are back on your feet soon enough.

Hsk

Chief Fox
07-26-2006, 08:26 AM
Nice vide dude, very smooth, flowing and powerful.

hskwarrior
07-26-2006, 06:34 PM
thanks chief.

I do plan on putting another basic form called Dai Lin Wan Kuen on tape soon. It's pretty long though.

hsk

dragon323
07-27-2006, 02:15 AM
Hello

I don´t like to me.

If the form did a beguiner one would not be absolutely bad, but we must remember that a “expert” does.

If the Great Teacher Lau Bun raised the head....

A greeting.

hskwarrior
07-27-2006, 06:36 AM
dragon,

thanks for your comments.

it's ok it you don't like it. no problem.

not everyone will like what they see. in fact i may not like the way you perform.

So I understand where you are coming from. its okay.

thanks anyways.

hsk

htowndragon
07-27-2006, 08:59 PM
hey frank are u gonna fight or compete next year?

and did chris heintzman win?

im gonna do san shou in the next event

hskwarrior
07-27-2006, 09:28 PM
Htown,

I May Compete In Forms, Possibly.

I Plan To Go To Texas Looking A Bit Different Next Year.;)

Hsk

hskwarrior
07-27-2006, 09:35 PM
Okay, I'm Waiting For The Negativity From Just ONE Particular Knucklehead, But Regardless, His Words Mean Nothing.

Hsk;)

And You Know Who You Are, Don't You:d

hskwarrior
07-27-2006, 09:40 PM
OH NO, HERE COMES THE WISE CRACKS......

I'VE BEEN EXPECTING YOU THERE BROTHER.:rolleyes:

The Xia
07-27-2006, 09:51 PM
OH NO, HERE COMES THE WISE CRACKS......

I'VE BEEN EXPECTING YOU THERE BROTHER.:rolleyes:

The said person hasn't shown up....yet. lol, but now Im wondering which one of our fine posters you are refering too. If message boards were compared with neighborhoods, this would be a fairly rough area. So it can be alot of people. :D

hskwarrior
07-27-2006, 09:54 PM
He's Been Viewing My Clip, And He Knows Who He Is.

I'm Anticipating His Response To My Clip.

But We'll See.

hskwarrior
07-27-2006, 09:55 PM
WAIT, HE'S GONE NOW.

YOU MEAN HE VIEWED MY CLIP WITHOUT LEAVING SOME WITTY, YET CONDESCENDING MESSAGE TOWARDS ME?:confused:

HAVE I ESCAPED HIS FOCUS?

Green Cloud
07-27-2006, 10:01 PM
I just watched the video again and you can still get it up at your age, I'm talking about your crescent kicks of course. Very impresive

The Xia
07-27-2006, 10:04 PM
WAIT, HE'S GONE NOW.

YOU MEAN HE VIEWED MY CLIP WITHOUT LEAVING SOME WITTY, YET CONDESCENDING MESSAGE TOWARDS ME?:confused:

HAVE I ESCAPED HIS FOCUS?

Perhaps after all the talk made about it, he decided not to comment. :D

hskwarrior
07-27-2006, 10:14 PM
you may be right XIA.

Gus,

I use a new medicine called vilegra, it helps me get it up for hours. but after four hours if i still got it up i need to call my doctor right away.

nah, but seriously, gus, i need to stretch more. The clips is from 3 years ago and i get it up even higher now.

before my accident i was a kicker, and now i'm back to a low level butterfly kicks.
so everyday i'm still getting stronger.

hsk

The Xia
07-27-2006, 10:20 PM
you may be right XIA.

Gus,

I use a new medicine called vilegra, it helps me get it up for hours. but after four hours if i still got it up i need to call my doctor right away.

nah, but seriously, gus, i need to stretch more. The clips is from 3 years ago and i get it up even higher now.

before my accident i was a kicker, and now i'm back to a low level butterfly kicks.
so everyday i'm still getting stronger.

hsk
Im a big advocate of stretching. It is one of the most vital aspects of fitness. Just about any excersize you do you should put stretching in there. Wieght lifting for example, stretch the muscles you are working. It prevents them from getting stiff and inflexible. And on its own, stretching is great as well. Being pliable is an essential attribute to martial arts. Being flexible makes one fluid, and helps get rid of stiff ackward movements.

hskwarrior
07-27-2006, 10:26 PM
Xia,

I totally agree. Prior to my spinal injury all i did on my free time was stretch. every morning my foot would be up on the fridge. at one point i felt stretching was useless because i was pretty flexible and couldn't feel the stretch anymore.

but since my accident, stretching is deathly painful for me, but afterwards i feel like i've been to the gym on a major work out.

possibly i have all this tensed up strength that needs to flow through stretched dand pliable muscles huh?

however, i make sure my students stretch out properly though.

hsk

The Xia
07-27-2006, 10:34 PM
Xia,

I totally agree. Prior to my spinal injury all i did on my free time was stretch. every morning my foot would be up on the fridge. at one point i felt stretching was useless because i was pretty flexible and couldn't feel the stretch anymore.

but since my accident, stretching is deathly painful for me, but afterwards i feel like i've been to the gym on a major work out.

possibly i have all this tensed up strength that needs to flow through stretched dand pliable muscles huh?

however, i make sure my students stretch out properly though.

hsk

It seems that you have to regain the flexibility. Its great that you are on your way. I would just stretch religiouselly and eventually it should be back, but then again I dont know the details of the injury and am no doctor. Its great that you make sure your students stretch properly. You see so many older people with all sorts of physical ailments, alot of them former athletes. Safe bet is that lack of stretching has alot to do with what they now suffer. Unfortunately, most young people don't learn from their mistakes and continue to not stretch. I see guys pumping iron like its no tommorow without spending a second stretching. Then you look at alot of old martial arts masters and you see guys that move like they in their twenties. Its really the whole martial arts package that does it but all the stretching is a big part of it.

hskwarrior
07-27-2006, 10:40 PM
Xia,

for your knoweldge, i fractured L3, broke L4 in half and it pushed into my spinal cord denting it. Also I fractured L5, (all are lower parts of your spine) and I fractured one of my ankles too.

I've been through 3 spinal surgeries, one reconstructive foot surgery, and i still keep on going like an enegizer bunny.:D

I fell 50 feet landing on my ankles first, then my lower back and finally my head. prior to getting to the hospital i knew i was dying, almost died in first 3 hours of surgery. Was told that i would spend 6 months in hospital to recover but left walking in two. I was determined to get back to gung fu training let alone walk again.

In the beginning i was ashamed of how my legs moved while my hands were pretty decent. but i feel that i was put into hybernation mode and my legs are now waking up. I keep re-gaining more and more strength, and after stretching it seems like it helps to release some of it.

you are a pretty cool cat, thanks for that.

hsk

The Xia
07-27-2006, 10:49 PM
Xia,

for your knoweldge, i fractured L3, broke L4 in half and it pushed into my spinal cord denting it. Also I fractured L5, (all are lower parts of your spine) and I fractured one of my ankles too.

I've been through 3 spinal surgeries, one reconstructive foot surgery, and i still keep on going like an enegizer bunny.:D

I fell 50 feet landing on my ankles first, then my lower back and finally my head. prior to getting to the hospital i knew i was dying, almost died in first 3 hours of surgery. Was told that i would spend 6 months in hospital to recover but left walking in two. I was determined to get back to gung fu training let alone walk again.

In the beginning i was ashamed of how my legs moved while my hands were pretty decent. but i feel that i was put into hybernation mode and my legs are now waking up. I keep re-gaining more and more strength, and after stretching it seems like it helps to release some of it.

you are a pretty cool cat, thanks for that.

hsk
Wow, thats brutal. Its great that you overcame such a nasty incident. Once again Im no doctor, but it seems to me like you are on the road to full recovery. Thats a great thing. Theres nothing like gongfu to speed it on its way either huh?

And thanks for the compliments. I've been reading through these forums and find you to be one of the staple posters. You are a no B.S. kind of guy that tells it like it is. Alot of people in the know are afraid to do it. It just isn't "politically correct". But you and David Ross in particular stepped up to the plate with your posts. We need more of that in today's martial arts world.

Eddie
07-28-2006, 04:52 AM
how old are you hskwarrior? For some reason I think your BDay is also in September right?

hskwarrior
07-28-2006, 06:18 AM
eddie,

i will be 38 yrs old on august 30th. close enough.

oh my god, i'm getting hella old now. but still feel just as young as i was when i was 25.

hsk

Green Cloud
07-28-2006, 07:08 AM
Yea I know what you mean I just turned 40, as you get older it seems that time flies. I'm afraid to blink I might be 80 when I open my eyes:eek:

hskwarrior
07-28-2006, 07:35 AM
gus

you hit that right on the money. If you remember back to when we were 7 or 8 years old the days would last soooooo long, the summer would be a long time as well before going back to school.

But, now, everytime you turn around its your b-day.

ain't that a biatch?????

iron_silk
07-28-2006, 09:23 AM
Frank

I tried to reply to your message yesterday but your inbox was full.

I wanted to say you are a man good on your word and I am very happy to finally to be able to see you in action.

It must be rough in the physcial condition but I think you do give other people hope that they can recover as quickly and do so well as you.

David Jamieson
07-28-2006, 10:02 AM
eddie,

i will be 38 yrs old on august 30th. close enough.

oh my god, i'm getting hella old now. but still feel just as young as i was when i was 25.

hsk

guy! that's not old. 104 is old!
anyway, good moves, nice demo of the set.

hskwarrior
07-28-2006, 12:55 PM
Thanks David J,

It's nice to hear you say something nice about me.:D

;) I do appreciate it though.

hskwarrior
07-28-2006, 01:01 PM
First of all........

I would like to thank everyone who commented on my competition video clip. The responses were completely opposite from what I expected. I know at times I come on strong, but in a lot of the cases I am only horsing around ghetto style.

I guess since the others who didn't respond that I expected woud have haven't i suppose its a good thing.

However, since you folks have been so kind, I am posting another vid clip for you to get a glimpse of my work........meaning my students.

in this video clip my senior student Jason performed Che Kuen for you and I think he did pretty damm good. He never saw himself on film before, and his own reaction was positive.

As his sifu, I am proud of how far he and the others have come. I train them hard, at least 2 and half straight hours 3-4 times a week. I'm hard and rough on them, but look at what only a year and a half has done........

I hope you enjoy, ......and please give me some feed back whether good or bad.

here it is.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ4d7p5JTY0

The Xia
07-28-2006, 01:20 PM
First of all........

I would like to thank everyone who commented on my competition video clip. The responses were completely opposite from what I expected. I know at times I come on strong, but in a lot of the cases I am only horsing around ghetto style.

I guess since the others who didn't respond that I expected woud have haven't i suppose its a good thing.

However, since you folks have been so kind, I am posting another vid clip for you to get a glimpse of my work........meaning my students.

in this video clip my senior student Jason performed Che Kuen for you and I think he did pretty damm good. He never saw himself on film before, and his own reaction was positive.

As his sifu, I am proud of how far he and the others have come. I train them hard, at least 2 and half straight hours 3-4 times a week. I'm hard and rough on them, but look at what only a year and a half has done........

I hope you enjoy, ......and please give me some feed back whether good or bad.

here it is.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ4d7p5JTY0

You and Jason have a right to be proud. A year and a half huh? This is the beauty of traditional training. ;)

hskwarrior
07-28-2006, 01:31 PM
you're being too kind XIA,

See, I train them hard on forms, but we do a whole bunch of pad work when it comes to the basics like kwa sow chop and such.

As a teacher I am strict with what I teach, but I think you can see that when jason executes his techniques, he's not just doing the form, but in his mind he is actually swinging at someone intending to cause major damage.

I work them on their striking, kicking and defense. I hope it shows.

but again, thank you.:)

Frank (hsk)

hskwarrior
07-28-2006, 01:33 PM
for my CLF brothers,

How much different is our che kuen from yours?

hsk

The Xia
07-28-2006, 01:41 PM
you're being too kind XIA,

See, I train them hard on forms, but we do a whole bunch of pad work when it comes to the basics like kwa sow chop and such.

As a teacher I am strict with what I teach, but I think you can see that when jason executes his techniques, he's not just doing the form, but in his mind he is actually swinging at someone intending to cause major damage.

I work them on their striking, kicking and defense. I hope it shows.

but again, thank you.:)

Frank (hsk)

Nah, I'm really being honest. If I saw that his form didnt look like what it should be at this point I'd have pointed it out. He looks better then alot of people that have been training longer. Its all simple really, those people that I mentioned may have been gong fu practitioners for longer but have not put in the same amount of time and effort (heh, meaning of gongfu). As you said before, you are hard on your students and they train 2 and a half hours straight for 3-4 times a week. The great thing about martial arts is that you get what you put in.

hskwarrior
07-28-2006, 01:43 PM
exactly.:D

See, I'm not a forms guy, I've always been about what works on the street.

Hopefully this gives a glimpse into why one of my ex students managed to defend himself against 4-5 guys who wielded screw drivers and knives trying to kill him.

As i've tried to tell others, i train for reality and hopefully that can be seen in the way we execute our forms.

be talkng to you again soon,

take care.

Eddie
07-28-2006, 01:57 PM
hope his not the ex student because of the screwdriver thing :eek:

your che kuen is much different to ours, though few similar techniques I guess. I now see why you asked about the hop ma in one of the previous threads. That same stance, in some northern schools, is also called nail stance, deng ma (i think).

Bunch of old timers on this forum I see ;)

hskwarrior
07-28-2006, 01:58 PM
so eddie,

what did you think of jason's demonstration?

Nah, my ex student is an ex student for other reasons.

hsk:)

hskwarrior
07-28-2006, 02:09 PM
now i've never seen the 5 wheel horse set, some say che kuen and it are pretty much the same.

for anyone who knows or has seen the 5 wheel horse set what is your opinion, are they pretty close?

hsk

iron_silk
07-28-2006, 03:00 PM
very impressive.

sometimes just because someone is good at martial arts doesn't mean they can teach martial arts...but in your case you clearly can.

the only thing...I may be wrong...but is he rushing a slight tad on his set? I don't know the proper pacing but just my guess.

hskwarrior
07-28-2006, 03:04 PM
Personally I like the flow,

But yes, he was smashing through the form. he hasn't yet made it his own, therefore not having his own way yet. so he is still finding it.

I will point out certain combinations where he should pause. but this is still the first basic form we teach.

hsk

iron_silk
07-28-2006, 03:22 PM
Frank you are right he does have nice flow. Good for you!

It is very hard to teach someone flow because I have encountered people that are very stiff in movements...even if they tried really hard.

When I did CLF the first form we did was Ng Lun Ma (i.e. only horse stances and movements - usually repeated 3 times in each direction)

and the 2nd form is Ng Lun Chui or Che Kuen ... basically with the leg movements in the 1st form PLUS hand movements e.g. gwa, sow, been, na sow, chang jeurng, cheurng an chui, etc etc etc

very different from yours...I would say ours is much longer with much more repetition. Then again ours is probably closer to Family style.

hskwarrior
07-28-2006, 03:32 PM
Thanks for the kind words iron silk.

I try to make my students feel the flow long before making them perform hard and fast. Having the flow can be done very slowly and not lose out on the flow, its just slower.

THat che Kuen is one of Fut San HSK's sets, and to me is like our Cheung Kuen. But Fut San's Cheung is not the same as the one Lau Bun picked up from Yuen Hai.

So, Iron Silk, what do you think......after my embarrassing vid clip of my worst performance ever, do you think I have redeemed myself with my new clip as well as the clip of my student?

i feel now you have seen me move a little, and now you have seen the efforts of my teaching. Do i seem more legit than prior to revealing my clips? Not that you felt that way. just speaking about the others on the forum.

have you noticed Fu Pow has been extremely quiet about my forms.........

not even EJ made any negative comments yet, but i'm sure there will be.

I mean for years people thought i was just a loud mouth thug, but now you see i move ok, and have some power in my hands. I always said i had heavy hands, well so did everone else i met that exchanged hands with me......thats all.

hsk

iron_silk
07-28-2006, 03:41 PM
Well if you ask me...which you kind of did...I never doubted your ability in martial arts and especially real life application. Everyone has a bad day (I have had many) so I would never nail someone on one performance. Consistancy is what really counts. Besides some times it is hard to tell how good is someone from a form they do.

Frankly I can't imagine myself in a confrontation with one guy let alone a group with weapons.

It's just the whole approach to the controversy about lineage and disagreements. I think eveyone in this case is guilty of being a little childish.

Sometimes if we just let the past go and focus on the present. Start a new.

Like how so many people on this forum likes you...I would have never thought possible when you first showed up years ago...but here we are.

hskwarrior
07-28-2006, 03:45 PM
:d :d :d

;) ;) ;)

hskwarrior
07-28-2006, 05:42 PM
Forgive me I learned how to upload clips now i'm just having fun......

check this out.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etw5qMC_jww

fu jow
07-28-2006, 09:53 PM
your hands are amazing, and fluid, and your stances look solid, and strong. very cool.

Green Cloud
07-28-2006, 10:08 PM
Frank you realy are a black man stuck in a white mans body aren't you:D

The Xia
07-29-2006, 12:07 AM
Whats with the dream catcher in the kwoon? :p :D

I see that the students get some instruction from their Sigung. Is he down with the music? :D

Eddie
07-29-2006, 02:27 AM
frank,
I liked Jasons video. very cool. I need to recheck my own CLF, because there are some swinging strikes you do that I dont do in that way.

I dont think fu pow will comment, because you're on his ignore list, so he wont see the post :cool: (you guys should drop your beef with each other, both seem like pretty nice fellows)

Ou Ji
07-31-2006, 07:52 AM
Hey Frank, heard you reached a turning point in your training. Hope it all works out for ya.

BTW, nice clip.

hskwarrior
07-31-2006, 12:27 PM
Ou Ji,

there has been no turning point in my training, but thanks for your interest.

But a word to the wise, keep business thats not you own out of your mouth, especially if it has to do with me.

if there is a reason you wanted to air a certain situation then be a man about it and speak up.....if not, I know what your comments are intended for. i take that personally, and if you want to speak with me man to man about it then come to sf and do so.

but if you insist, you will not only open a can of worms, a can of whoop-arse as well. You don't know nothing about nothing. So i would appreciate it if you kept your mouth shut.

Eddie, which swinging strikes are you referring to?

hsk

hskwarrior
07-31-2006, 12:29 PM
gus,

you know they say sicilians are mixed with black blood, so possibly.

Xia, the dream catcher was in my girls room, not my school.:D

hsk

Ou Ji
07-31-2006, 01:15 PM
Wow, somebody's cranky today.

Hey, I was being nice but since you want to be an a$$hole about it then how's life after <deleted>? EDIT: I had a slight change of heart after reading your PM to me so I deleted the detail.

There ya go pal. I wasn't going to put it out there but since you think I'm being a wuss by not saying it you forced my hand.

Are you going to threaten to kill me now?

Personally I really don't care what you do or where you train. I was asking, in a nice way, about your situation since I only heard it 2nd hand.

You know your the one that seems to have a problem with me. Every time I try to talk to you I hear all this "you don't know me so don't talk to me" crap and threats.

You're right I don't really know you and based on what I've seen and heard, mostly from you, I don't think I really want to know you. Have a nice life.

Oh, and if I decide to fly out there when Mike makes his next trip I'll let you know so you can track me down and give me that "can of whoop-arse". You know where I'll be.

hskwarrior
08-01-2006, 12:09 PM
When it comes down to my personal business I prefer to keep it off the forum.

Yes, as far as YOU know something did go down, but do you or anyone else the information is coming from have the complete story? No, including whom you may have heard this from........

Remember, there are two sides to every story, and I have been trying my best to keep my mouth shut about some real treacherous sheet that went down. but If you want to speak about it with me you can call me.

but if you want to dishonestly air my personal business, you are going to open a can of worms. why can't you just keep your mouth shut? deal with it.

hsk

hskwarrior
08-01-2006, 12:12 PM
would you like me to meet you there so you can accept that can of whoop arse?

do challenge me fool.

and now because of what you did, i will contact that person you are referring to since you want to open your mouth. put your money where your mouth is.

contact me when you are here. I'll pay a vist to you.

Ou Ji
08-01-2006, 12:25 PM
Ok, before this gets all crazy on the forum I have to tell you that you bring this crap on yourself.

I didn't give any details and you didn't have to either. You could have handled it in a way that only those that know would understandd. Instead you jump on my Shlit and threaten me.

Now here's something that's really ****ing me off and sorry for putting it out in public but like I said your bring it on yourself.

I don't like you mouthing off like a tough guy and threatening me in public then pleading with me in private not to talk about it.

You want me to keep my mouth shut don't go thumping your chest at me in public.

And if we're ever in the same room together, either in SF or at a tourney somewhere, feel free to do what you think you need to do.

Ou Ji
08-01-2006, 12:29 PM
And if you want to get ****ed about it getting out then you need to take that up with the person that put it out there.

I didn't ask anyone about it. It was directed to me. Possibly in the hope it would pass on to someone we both know who you don't like.

Too bad he already knew about it before I heard anything.

Now you can either drop it now or we can discuss it in the open. I'm sure there are a few here that would like to know if they don't already.

hskwarrior
08-01-2006, 12:40 PM
first of all, i never pleaded with you to keep you mouth shut, if you think at the end of all my writing i pleaded with you if i asked please, then you are fooled.

You know where i am, and if you don't ask my sifu where i train my guys, it's real close to his house.

You can drop it, I won't. I wasn't in the wrong, never with you or where the information came from. I am 100% in the right on this one. The other half of the story is completely at fault not me.

so let it go, and I will go back to showing the forum what I have to teach, and how my students look on video.

let it go, and I will let it go, but pleading with you.......you are too full of yourself.

plus, I am still a student of the Fut San Hung Sing Kwoon under My sifu Lok Gee Hung. so, I'm not really worried.

Ou Ji
08-01-2006, 12:47 PM
Your just trying to save face.

"Just keep my business off the forum unless i air it firs.

please.

hsk"

That's called pleading.

You can drop it, I won't.

Then you go on to asking ME to drop it saying if I do then you will also.

let it go, and I will let it go

So which is it going to be?

Last chance.

Ou Ji
08-01-2006, 12:53 PM
plus, I am still a student of the Fut San Hung Sing Kwoon under My sifu Lok Gee Hung. so, I'm not really worried.

Then why the heck are you making such a big thing out of it?

I'm sure you said enough now for everyone reading to figure out you aren't with Dino anymore.

You know, you don't even know whether or not I agree with you on this issue or not. You didn't even take the time to find out who's side I was on if any.

Personally I don't care that much but I'd probably be a bit ****ed. Problem is the only way you know how to handle things is by blowing up just like you did here.

CLFNole
08-01-2006, 01:50 PM
Frank:

Take it from me don't burn any bridges because you never no how things will turn out. I had a major falling out with my sifu some years ago (and we are related) and now everything is real good. Life is too short.

Peace.

hskwarrior
08-02-2006, 04:48 PM
Clfnole,

Thanks for the words, and i hear you. that's why i don't want anyone knowing what went down, because right now there are two versions of what went down, and I know my version is the only correct one. trust me, I stand on my comments.

For those interested, yes i did have a fall out with my sifu. However, "take a vacation" is the real deal story, regardless of who is telling it.

If people want to know what happened, I would prefer to keep it off the forum, but since people are already hearing a version, then i think i have to clear it up, because the version of what went down is totally wrong unless it came from me.

It will all be explained to those who email me at my gmail.com email.

hsk

hskwarrior
08-02-2006, 05:12 PM
first of all, ou ji (dave)

"take a vacation" is far from not being with him anymore.

Second, I've been with him almost 30 years (more than 25), and I have far more than enough to make it on my own. My sifu has nothing nor had nothing to do with my students except for what he did to me.

See, another thing, is no one new at the hung sing kwoon under my sifu will ever get what i got from him. And I got it, and i know he will never pass on that to anyone else. ever. And I got it. So I'm not worried.

Regardless of what my sifu done to me I will always be known and recognized as a hung sing man from here to china. Although my american sifu and I had a fall out, I am still a student of Lok Gee Hung of the Fut San Hung Sing Kwoon, and plan to go there next year. So no matter dave, i am always going to be "Hung Sing" whether it's with dino salvatera or Lok Gee Hung.

Finally, learn something here, no matter what happened, happens, or what ever, Dino Salvatera will be my sifu until his death. I have more loyalty in my pinky finger than some of you folks i've met (not the ones from Tai Chi Legacy-ya'll know who you are) but i'm talking to people like dave and who he's connected to.

In fact i will list ou ji's personal website so ya'll can get a good look at him, i think it's time his face gets known. you're supposed to be an actor, right?

Anyways, dave, first you and your people try to make me look bad by posting a horrible clip of me, and then you try to make me look bad by posting my personal business on this forum, and you expect me not to get pished? But I came back and redeemed myself, and am personally shocked about most responses, but you are labled as a hater, yet still you can't embarrass me.

"take a vacation" was what i was told, and if you heard anything to the contrary it's a lie, because i have witnesses to what went down. I mean they were in the room with me when it did. So post what ever lies you wish, but I will be here to let people know that you are spreading lies.

It was just a fall out. thats it. and if it never gets fixed, i have been making my name which is known (good and bad) around the world. So what you can do is just sit back and watch. In fact after you are done learning whatever my sifu passes down to you, hit me up and i will maybe show you how he really intends the gung fu to be passed down.

Ask my sifu what this means.........."i got mine"............I ask you that because guess what.........? "I got mine" .......do you have what Sifu Dino Salvatera had passed down to me....set wise, knowledge wise, skill wise, or anything i possess in regards to Choy Lee Fut?

Of course you don't, never will, why? because "I got Mine" and it came straight from him. But the person you are learning from now is a much different teacher than when i was able to extrapulate his real essence. you will never get to know my sifu (dino salvatera) they i know him.

So once again, your pitiful attempt to make me look bad by airing my personal business has failed. I am who I am with or without my sifu. period.

and yes, it was a pitiful attempt. and oh don't flatter yourself, I asked you please more for your well being than mine.;)

if you don't believe me, contact me when you come down, oh never mind, my students will know when you come down, i'll find out from them.

hsk

hskwarrior
08-02-2006, 05:22 PM
"last chance" LMAO.

Last Chance my arse.

Who ever told you what went down, believe me, you are being lied to.

Pleading is saying "please, don't do this, i will be embarrassed, or please save me face" I told you what to do, and at the end i politely asked you please, out of niceness.

I don't have a problem talking about what went down because due to it's shadiness I've kept my mouth shut out of respect for my sifu. My side of the story puts my sifu in a negative light, and I refuse to publicly talk about what happened.

people can email me, and I will respond.

But you are a fool to try and embarrass me, act like i am nothing without my sifu, or any other weak attempt to defame me.

you knowingly aired my business with a half full view, and never took the time to ask me what went down. LMAO, man he has you fooled.

hsk

Ou Ji
08-02-2006, 06:13 PM
Dude you are so delusional. Me and my people?

Sorry, but I don't have any people. You got a personal beef with C<edit> (you know who) that's your business. He didn't tell me anything. Since you're so clueless I'll tell you. Your Sifu told M<edit> (east coast Hung Sing Sifu) and he mentioned it to me in a phone call. So, you calling your Sifu a liar now?

M and I talk about once a month. And I sometimes talk to C too. Does that mean I'm conspiring with them to make you look foolish? Hardly. You seem to be doing quite well on your own.

You assume way too much. If it's just a vacation then just say that. Why all the drama?

I had nothing to do with that clip. I have no control over what C says or does.

You know I wasn't really interested in the details. Here's exactly what I said:

Hey Frank, heard you reached a turning point in your training. Hope it all works out for ya.

BTW, nice clip.

You're the one that turned it into a major situation.

Ou Ji
08-02-2006, 06:27 PM
You're a sick guy with some serious issues. I happen to know that C didn't post that clip or have someone else post it. Unfortunately though it did get shared out unedited.

Thems the breaks. Don't perform in public if you that concerned with how you look.

Either that or practice more.

You can go about your business Frank. I don't want to have anything to do with you.

Deal with it any way you think is appropriate.

Lama Pai Sifu
08-02-2006, 07:13 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Ou Ji
08-02-2006, 07:55 PM
You know, C doesn't care what you do or what goes on at the SF Hung Sing school. He has his own training to worry about,

M is a member of the SF Hung Sing school so what goes on there ends up in his lap.

They happend to both be good friends of mine and we all trained together in the past. I learn what I can where I can and I'll take whatever I can learn. I happen to like CLF ever since my first exposure from LKH.

But I'm just on the fringe of your group out there so I could care whether you come or go.

And since you forgot to post who I am I'll help you out just to show you much of a big deal it is to me.

Ou Ji is none other than the poster formerly known as Hua Lin Laoshi.

There ya go. Anybody care?

Thought so. A handful of peeps here already know. Big deal.

Yep, you got yours. I know all about that. More than you think.

Have a nice life Frank. I'm off to Jersey in the morning for a wedding. Too bad I won't have time this trip to run up to the city and drop in on the Lama guys. Maybe next time.

Actually I need to find out where my cousins are in Long Island so I can visit if I do get up there.

Green Cloud
08-02-2006, 09:04 PM
I wasn't reading the thread but scroling down real fast since I'm too lazy to read all that.

I was just wondering what the beef is about???:confused:

Eddie
08-03-2006, 12:15 AM
i think its a gang thing. Eastside to the westside ... or something like that :cool:
either way, I still dig both of them. Ouji, didnt you mention you might come to Frd Lauderdale while Im over there next week?

hskwarrior
08-18-2006, 05:21 PM
Eddie,

you are one funny guy;) :D

anyways, here is a short clip from last year during xmas time when i was trying out my video email set up.

I only did half of Professor Lau Bun's Cheung Kuen, and hope you guys like it. It's not award winning or anything, but you still get an idea of how i move and sheet.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3sCNByrQEk

htowndragon
08-18-2006, 08:31 PM
frank you get my text?

hskwarrior
08-18-2006, 09:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmlhkqrUa5s

Here is the second half of the Cheung Kuen

Htown,

yeah i got that text.......nice;)

hskwarrior
08-19-2006, 09:21 AM
check out this picture slideshow......

some of the people from this forum are also on here that I took pictures with at the Tai Chi legacy this year.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBAhlbHOky0

htowndragon
08-19-2006, 06:03 PM
lol me and david are on there

DoPi
08-20-2006, 04:27 PM
Very nice vids

hskwarrior
08-22-2006, 11:36 AM
lion dance slideshow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz6WgjCZHfM

hskwarrior
08-22-2006, 01:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUldkVqcrPM

hskwarrior
08-22-2006, 04:39 PM
here's a little choy lee fut tribute slideshow......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8LDC8VlEUM