PDA

View Full Version : I would like to thank everyone but Ross

Green Cloud
07-26-2006, 08:52 AM
I wanted to thank everyone on the forum who wished me a speedy recovery during my hip replacement.

I would also like to thank all my student's that were very supportive during this this tramatic time in my life. without them I am nothing.

I want to thank my training brother Mike P. (Lama Sifu) who called me just about ever day. My bro Cris Jurack PT, my very respected bro Sifu Innochenzi for his positive Chi.

As far as my Training Bro Ross, I didn't receive one phone call, one email, one post, nothing at all to express any concern for a training brother in distress.

I have always held Ross in high regard and have supported all his ventures even when others questioned me about it.

I now see how self centered, and selfish he really is. I am very hert by his lack of concern since I have always stood up for him no matter what.

lkfmdc
07-26-2006, 09:32 AM
Gus, grow up...

Do you have any idea what's been going on in MY LIFE? No....

Maybe you're the selfish one...

Not the you probably care, but my wife was in the hospitol, I was almost killed by a drunk driver, my dad had a medical scare and I'm in the process of moving my school.

I'm sorry if I was a "little distracted"... but did you ever bother to ask about me? Innocenzi certainly knows about all that stuff.. I guess you never thought to ask if I was ok

good day

Kristoffer
07-26-2006, 09:34 AM
I would also like to thank everyone except Ross. Thank you, everyone

If this was a joke it was pretty funny. if ur serious u sound a little childish. but then again I dont know u or Ross. I would like to thank you and everyone that read this post. You and everyone except Ross. Thank you

Mr Punch
07-26-2006, 09:41 AM
I'd like to say I'm glad to hear that Ross and Gus have both had speedy recoveries...

but I can't d@mn you! :mad:

Neither of you heartless bastarts asked about me! None of you know what suffering I'm going through!

The inhumanity...! :(

Knifefighter
07-26-2006, 09:54 AM
I love this Bizarro world where people come on and talk about their personal problems.

It's better than Oprah.

Chief Fox
07-26-2006, 09:59 AM
Hey what about me!? :mad: I ate a bad egg roll last night and as a result, today I have terrible gas. Has anyone asked me about that? Nooooooooo. And what about my poor wife and kids they are the real victims here.

Seriously: GC, take care and get well. lkfmdc, you do the same.

Mas Judt
07-26-2006, 10:02 AM
If someone can just tie this in to Royal Dragons women issues, my life would be complete.

So don't be selfish you f@ckers, make MY life complete.

B-Rad
07-26-2006, 10:04 AM
The thread title was pretty **** funny... until I actually read the post and realized it wasn't a joke :( People need to learn to handle this kind of crap privately. Or at least use a title that doesn't gauruntee everyone and their mother will be checking out the thread :p Between the ability to make a phone call, send an email, or a private message there should be no reason for this discusion to be taking place on a public forum with thousands of members.

Su Lin
07-26-2006, 10:05 AM
Has any thought about Hieronim in all this, what about his women problems!!!:rolleyes:

Mr Punch
07-26-2006, 10:12 AM
Hey, **** Hieronim!

Oh, wait, that's the problem! :D

And Chief, you can thank Ross for that egg roll... he always causes a stink somewhere! :eek: Just ask his lovers on the Fight Ross thread!

David Jamieson
07-26-2006, 10:19 AM
sorry about your hip.

but is that any reason to make with public whining?

:rolleyes:

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-26-2006, 10:24 AM
my humpin stamina has recently made leaps and bounds of a terrifying magnitude.

i would also like to thank everyone except for coach ross.

Green Cloud
07-26-2006, 10:34 AM
LOL ok I guess this thread became a joke real fast, but seriously I was just trying to thank people that I know on this forum.

It's a lot easier to thank everyone all in one shot on the forum, I'm not trying to share my problems but the fact is I just couldn't thank Ross cause he never asked how I was doing.

You got to admit dave I got your attention, as far as the problems going on in your life no one told me. If I had known about youre wife or dad or car accident I would have been the first to call. As far as moving your always moving, Your like a nomad.

I on the other hand have a running thread talking about hip resurfacing so I know you knew about my surgery.

The funny thing is you had no problem sending me an Email about your next event.

The question I have is that if you were almost killed by a car how are you training to fight Negron???

Knifefighter
07-26-2006, 11:11 AM
The question I have is that if you were almost killed by a car how are you training to fight Negron???
Ross gets p3wnd by GC.

Maybe he was almost killed when a car buzzed past him on 49th street and he almost tripped in front of it.

Shaolinlueb
07-26-2006, 11:17 AM
goodness gracious. handle stuff like this privetly if you have a problem with someone and know them by name.

Green Cloud
07-26-2006, 11:27 AM
Relax Shaolinlueb we aren't bringing up our dirty laundry or anything. I was just trying to get Ross's attention, This is not realy a serious topic or argument or anything. Just my way of saying you don't call you don't wright oh my god I sound like my mom. :eek:

Shaolinlueb
07-26-2006, 11:29 AM
Relax Shaolinlueb we aren't bringing up our dirty laundry or anything. I was just trying to get Ross's attention, This is not realy a serious topic or argument or anything. Just my way of saying you don't call you don't wright oh my god I sound like my mom. :eek:

ha ok. i jsut would hate to see another throwdown result from this. b oth of you guys seem to be going through some ****.

Green Cloud
07-26-2006, 11:29 AM
After all we are training brothers and like syblings sometimes we fight no bigie

Water Dragon
07-26-2006, 05:58 PM
If someone can just tie this in to Royal Dragons women issues, my life would be complete.

So don't be selfish you f@ckers, make MY life complete.

Well, what I heard happened is that Royal Dragon was stalking this girl who is actually Green Cloud's cousin. Green Cloud saw him on the street one day and was gonna chase him down and whoop his @ss. Royal Dragon takes off running and jumps in his car. As he throws it in reverse and takes off, he runs over Green Cloud and messes up his hip so badly he had to get a full hip replacement. Royal Dragon takes off like a bat outta he11, and as he looks in his rear view mirror to make sure Green Cloud isn't chasing him, he almost runs over Ross who was so intent on getting some Dim Sum from the Chinese joint across the street, that he didn't look both ways before crossing. Meanwhile, Ross' wife finds an old video on the internet of Royal Dragon jumping out of trees into a horse stance. She laughs so hard she hurts herself and ends up in the hospital.

This is also who Ross is training to fight. He was so upset by the whole thing that he forgot all about the Dim Sum and didn't realize he was still hungry until he got home. When he got home, his wife was going into convulsions from laughing so hard, so he had to rush her to the hospital and didn't get to eat all night. As he passed the computer, he saw Royal Dragon jump out of the tree and remembered him as the guy who took away his Dim Sum. The rest is history.

rogue
07-26-2006, 06:34 PM
First the spamming and now this. This guy makes bin Laden look like a Cub Scout. Is there anybody in the world more evil than Ross?;)

Green Cloud
07-26-2006, 06:51 PM
I'm glad I started this thread, this is some funny stuff I just picked my self off the floor after I read water dragons post.

Let's back up and talk about the royal dragons women issues I missed that thread.:D

Mr Punch
07-26-2006, 06:53 PM
Let's back up and talk about the royal dragons women issues I missed that thread.:DBe careful of what you wish for...

maaan, there'll be plenty more RD's women, plenty more RD'S women threads... haven't been around long have you?! :D

Banjos_dad
07-26-2006, 07:17 PM
a WHaaaaa-mbulance has already been summoned

rogue
07-26-2006, 07:20 PM
Into the rabbit hole we go. Does anybody still have the flow chart of RD's romances? It's the one that looks like the Gordian knot.

Green Cloud
07-26-2006, 07:46 PM
Jeeze I'm sorry I asked