PDA

View Full Version : Some general points

Sihing73
07-29-2006, 06:02 AM
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to mention a few general points about posting here on this board;

Lately some members have gotten a bit heated over some of the topics and have resorted to making some negative comments about one another. Rather than discuss the topic in an adult manner they have resorted to chest beating and name calling. Several of the posts have either been deleted or edited for content.

This is not the place to blow your own horn or attack others. This is a place to discuss Wing Chun, and sometimes other things as well :D

While I attempt to moderate this board, the fact remains that this is your board not mine and I will, if appropriate, defer to the wishes of the members. However, personal attacks or attacks on anyones lineage will not be tolerated. If this begins to be too much of a problem then I will not read each and every post in a thread but may have to delete the thread in its entirity instead. Believe it or not I have a life outsid eof this forum and simply do not have the time to go through each topic and post looking for "innappriate behaviour".

Members who continue to post negative or detracting comments will first be contacted either publically or in private and given an opportunity to revise their approach. Those who continue to post negative or derogatory comments will be banned from this board.

As always, I will be relying on members to bring things to my attention which they feel is outside of the boundaries so I can act on it. Please feel free to contact me either by PM or email to alert me to something you feel is improper or to discuss any of my actions. While we not always agree, I am open to other points of view and willing to discuss things.