PDA

View Full Version : Monkeyslap Too

Rongavett2
07-29-2006, 03:52 PM
[COLOR="Red"][B]
Monkeyslap too calls me and throws his commentary at me knocking my thoughts on San Shou. I think it's fine.

He feels he can beat anyone now that he's dipped into Shaio Chaio a tib bit.

Why not show me since I live near him?

He goes into this long dissertation on the lineage and history trying to intimadate me.

But he won't show up to show me what he means.

With almost 1600 threads oon here, now you can see he is wanna-be, Mc Dojo
kid.

I promise not to hurt him but still he hurls insults at me and won't show up?

What a man.

Royal Dragon
07-29-2006, 04:04 PM

Where do you live? I am around the Aurora-Westmont Il area.

What style do you do? How long have you practiced?

WanderingMonk
07-29-2006, 05:02 PM
What is this, another challenge thread? Must be this crazy summer heat.

Rongavett2
07-29-2006, 08:57 PM

Where do you live? I am around the Aurora-Westmont Il area.

What style do you do? How long have you practiced?

I just moved to Lake Forest area. Don't like kids calling me and talking smack to my family.

What a hero, eh?

I claim no style and will only fight when it comes down to self-defense for my family. People don't pick on someone bigger than themselves, anyways, right?
:)

Royal Dragon
07-29-2006, 09:18 PM
No style ehy? What is your background if you don't mind me asking?

Rongavett2
07-29-2006, 09:32 PM
You mean how many head busting events have I? I never opted for street ledgend but let's just say after living in southside, my good ole fashion American punch never did fail me. Martial arts to me is for kids. Can't stand the smack talk and no balls
bull crap.

Shaolinlueb
07-29-2006, 11:31 PM
1. its the internet.

2. take what people say here with a grain of salt.

3. hes probably 15 years old.

Rongavett2
07-29-2006, 11:50 PM
1. its the internet.

2. take what people say here with a grain of salt.

3. hes probably 15 years old.

Originally said by Jesus Christ
"If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple."-(Luke 14:26)

I renig, you are right on.

So this means I can't break his face? Oh, at 15 years old?? I guess NOT. LOL~!!!!

:)

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-30-2006, 12:17 AM
dude ... just based on the way you type im guessing ms2 would break you.

Mr Punch
07-30-2006, 12:32 AM
Monkeyslap too punch and Judy style.That's Mr and Mrs Punch to you, and I resent that! :mad:

I have the one and only Punch-And-Judy-Style, with which I beat the Crocodile, the Copper, the Debbil and Jack Ketch, and I'll beat you too!

That's the way to do it!

Royal Dragon
07-30-2006, 12:42 AM
No training experiance....I seeeeeeeeeeeee.

I think you are going to have trouble with his mid level students. I doubt you'd even make it to fight the man himself.

Water Dragon
07-30-2006, 06:50 AM
No offense Bro, but MonkeySlap would break you into little pieces and feed them to the ****roaches.

Rongavett2
07-30-2006, 01:25 PM
Another McDojo King himself with 4,040 posts. You workout at all, girl? With 4,000 posts I would say you rub your twitty up again this screen and boy what a fighter you are? Can you walk at all? Cuz with 4,000 posts I say your butt hurts a lot, huh? Killer? Ba wa hah haha h ha h hahaaaaaaaaaa/ Nice going trying to stick up for that TWIT, your boyfriend or girlfriend? Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa It's another Tequilla martial artist.

Royal Dragon
07-30-2006, 01:51 PM
Just to feed the troll, how much do YOU work out? You seem to indicate your only experiance was "Growing up" on the South side. How is that going to compare to guys like WD who are known to train so hard, and so long that they have occasionally collapsed from sheer exaughstion on the pavement (IE. parking lot where we trained at the time).

Do you honestly think doing nothing more than "Growing up on the South Side" is going to prepare you for an opponent like him? And he is just one of Monkey Slap's *STUDENTS*, not even the man himself.

You have got to be some sort of a joke....you can't be serious here. You must be tryng to get a rise out of people for some sort of adolescent enjoyment. No way you can be real.

Rongavett2
07-30-2006, 02:07 PM
Oh, I get it, now, if I don't train like monkeysuck or WD who is badder than "The Gauls" bikers gang then I better watch out. Never met a MA PUKE who could fight at all....come on. Now I'm scared of WD, he would hurt me. BA waa ha hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Water Dragon
07-30-2006, 02:17 PM
Why should I care if you grow up on the South Side?

But since we are discussing my old hood, what block you from, Bro?

Su Lin
07-30-2006, 02:52 PM
I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON !!HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Water Dragon
07-30-2006, 02:59 PM

*locks door*

*hides under bed*

Su Lin
07-30-2006, 03:04 PM
Ha. I quite like being threatening, may try it more often!!!
Is anyone going to sing Happy Birthday to me???:p

Rongavett2
07-30-2006, 03:12 PM
*locks door*

*hides under bed*

Originally Posted by Su Lin

MR. PUNCH & SU LIN will I NOT fight. They would RUIN Water Sugar Dragon & Royal Jelly Dragon.

GROW UP, kiddies, TRAIN like a man and K.O. your opponent before he blinks.

Please QUIT the UFC fantasies.

Mas Judt
07-30-2006, 03:41 PM
"Monkeyslap too calls me and throws his commentary at me knocking my thoughts on San Shou. I think it's fine.

He feels he can beat anyone now that he's dipped into Shaio Chaio a tib bit.

He goes into this long dissertation on the lineage and history trying to intimadate me.

But he won't show up to show me what he means.

With almost 1600 threads oon here, now you can see he is wanna-be, Mc Dojo
kid.

I promise not to hurt him but still he hurls insults at me and won't show up?

What a man."

Unless someone else has taken over the moniker, I don't know who you are.

I'm not in the habit of talking trash to anybody, much less issueing threats. Nor putting down San Shou, which I am a rather big fan of.

My need to prove myself in this arena is long gone, I'm far more interested in my business - which everyone who knows me is well aware of.

so if you are looking to troll, good luck with that.

If someone else is using my name, have fun with that.

Either way, you are either an immature person who has been played, or a common troll. Neither of which I have time for.

Where is the banninator?

Shaolinlueb
07-30-2006, 03:50 PM
i am UFC NHB god. all bow before the meer presence of this being i took possesion of on earth!

Rongavett2
07-30-2006, 04:20 PM
i am UFC NHB god. all bow before the meer presence of this being i took possesion of on earth!

Shaolinlueb NO WAY, I heard of your street rep,
dude and NO WAY will I face you. You the Kodiac killa. Shoot, I renig. You BAD.

Royal Dragon
07-30-2006, 04:29 PM
The Gauls? On Chicago's South side? One of my best freinds is an officer in one of the Outlaw controlled clubs who doesn't seem to have heard of them.....they must not be much.

If you are a True Southsider, and know the clubs there, you might want to read that closely again.

I called and asked about them, and was asked to find out more about this "The Gauls" club....the Outlaws rule the biker world with an Iron fist in the Chicago area. There is no way a Club can exist there without it falling under Outlaw controll....for very long.

Rongavett2
07-30-2006, 04:31 PM
MONKEYSLAP TOO

NOTE: Is MONKEY SLAP TOO the same as MONKEYSLAP? Notice the TOO at the end of the name. GET IT? WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First it was Karate Joe Killa, then Kung Fu Flea, after that it was the World's Best way to get KILLED, BJJ DIS-Gracies. WHEW!!! When will real men get it???

It ain't the training that counts. Its only how many faces you break when attacked.

Royal Dragon
07-30-2006, 05:33 PM
"Opens a fresh bag of troll food and tosses some to the troll......."

Shaolinlueb
07-30-2006, 08:12 PM
thast right I AM THE KODIAK KILLA!!! you respect my authoritie

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-30-2006, 10:15 PM
i need a hammer and some leaches.

SevenStar
07-31-2006, 01:43 AM
Hi KKM.

1. I can guarantee you that MSToo Is not all talk and would easily beat the dogisht outta you.

2. you have so few posts, no training, we don't know who you are.... you sound like a whining little girl.

3. you take you whining well beyond the extreme, which brings me to my next point...

4. See where my name says "banninator"? Your account WILL be banned.

Have a nice day.