PDA

View Full Version : Can you believe this

shrub
08-06-2006, 01:53 PM
Half of Americans still think there was WMD in Iraq!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060806/ap_on_re_us/iraq_believing_wmd

If you say it enough times, people would believe anything. Misinformation works.

Royal Dragon
08-06-2006, 02:41 PM
I was hearing rummurs that they were shipped to Syria before the invasion was over. This is nothing new.

When Iran, and Syria iradicate Isreal with them, then we will know for sure.

SanHeChuan
08-06-2006, 04:57 PM
I've heard Sudan, instead of Syria. Apparently Iraq had a big-brother WMD program going with Sudan, and could of shipped'em there.

But Syria is closer...Syria did align with us against Iraq in the first war though.

We know for a fact that Iraq had WMD (chemical) because they used them, a lot. And no one really believes that Saddam Husein just destroyed them, so the question remains. What did he do with them?

You may ask, why didn't he use them against us? The answer is because he knew he couldn't win, and if he used them, we'd be proved right. He thought the war would come and go and he'd maintain power, just like the last one. If he used his WMD then that wouldn't happen, there are various other probable reasons.

since 2003 some 500 WMD chemical weapons have been discovered, however they were not in very good condition, i.e. usable, so we concluded that they were not the weapons we are looking for.