PDA

View Full Version : Neil

Royal Dragon
08-06-2006, 07:40 PM
Looks like the thread was deleted, but you irritated the crap out of me with your perpetual "it can't be done, everything sux" attitude, and I just feel this needs to be said.

Actually, you didn't. I have been watching Gold for a very long time.

If you took the courses, then you should know what to do. If not, buy stocks as they are not quite so volital.

if you don't want to do that, start an internet buisness.

if you don't want to do that, go get a better paying job, or drastically cut your expenses. You DON'T need a huge house. You can find a cheaper car. But don't sit here and whine "Oh Poor me", I have to work on the weekends, when there are an endless number of oppertunites to make $$$

Heck, i just picked up a class teaching basic Tai Chi. I'm getting $7.00 a student per nite. If I ONLY end up with 10 students, that is an extra $70.00 every week. This also gives me a place to work on my own fundemental structure and alignments as well as my mechanics FOR FREE!

I know everyone here gets a bit tired of my ragging at times, especially about Women, but at least "I" get up and solve my problems and get over it. every post you make is a whinie, crabby complainie quagmire of patheticness.

Grow a pair, and get it in gear, will yah...GOD!

neilhytholt
08-06-2006, 08:41 PM
Actually, why am I even talking to you fools anymore. You also proved your colors. Only nice as long as people are agreeing with you.

Anyways, most of that was just to get those pompous a$$es goat. Worked pretty well, didn't it?

HearWa
08-06-2006, 09:38 PM
One of the things that annoy me with this forum is while a stupid thread like this gets all the attention a guy, namely me, who is looking for a combat CMA school and tips for doing so in another thread (http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42602) is COMPLETELY ignored. No wonder CMA is losing all its rep.

If you want to post off topic crap at least do us all the favor and start the title with "OT:"

neilhytholt
08-06-2006, 09:42 PM
One of the things that annoy me with this forum is while a stupid thread like this gets all the attention a guy, namely me, who is looking for a combat CMA school and tips for doing so in another thread (http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42602) is COMPLETELY ignored. No wonder CMA is losing all its rep.

If you want to post off topic crap at least do us all the favor and start the title with "OT:"

That's because you aren't any good at starting topics. Canadians are too reserved.

Maybe if you weren't so passive aggressive you'd get some attention.

Looking for a combat CMA school? So was I ... that was the entire point of the discussion.

HearWa
08-06-2006, 09:53 PM
That's because you aren't any good at starting topics. Canadians are too reserved.

Maybe if you weren't so passive aggressive you'd get some attention.
Wow. I have absolutely no idea what angle that came from. What the hell does my alleged "passive aggressiveness" have to do with anything? Only attention *****s start arguments unnecessarily and your previous two completely un-deserved inflammatory statements only verify my assertions.

Looking for a combat CMA school? So was I ... that was the entire point of the discussion.
Well, uhm, I'm sorry to be captain obvious here but it appears you've trailed off a bit in your discussion.

neilhytholt
08-06-2006, 11:31 PM
It just means that you need to post something like 'Where are the combat schools' or something like that.

It's a popular topic right now, so of instead of posting in this thread about that you're not getting responses (passive aggressive), post a new thread.

I guess maybe you never have been an American hanging around Canadians so you might not understand how reserved a lot of Canadians are compared to Americans.