PDA

View Full Version : Attn Lama Pai Sifu

htowndragon
08-07-2006, 08:56 PM
i got this from your site:

As mentioned previously, there was also a small group of Lama Pai students under Chin Dai-Wei but the author is not sure if they are still teaching.

is this Chin Dai Wei as in hop ga GM david chin?

were his "lama pai" students separate from the hop ga people (aka Chris heintzman, tim smith, etc.)?

htowndragon
08-09-2006, 06:55 PM
Ttt........

Lama Pai Sifu
08-10-2006, 05:52 AM
Yes, it is. But that was written many years ago. We/I didn't have much info on him then.

And I saw you post on the other thread. Dang Ho's son is teaching today. His student, whom I've spoken has a school called 'rising crance'. I don't know the web address, but he seems knowledgable and the video clips I've seen of their style (Haap Ga) looks a lot like what we do. Much closer than a lot of places that claim Lama/Haap Ga lineage.

David Ross or Steven Inocennzi probably have more info on Dang Ho. I just have a few snipits of info. I suggest his son or his son't student could provide much more info.

Cheers.

Ben Gash
08-10-2006, 08:05 AM
These guys?
www.risingcrane.co.uk

Lama Pai Sifu
08-10-2006, 08:19 AM
Yes, the instructor seems like a good guy. I've had several emails with him back and forth. He should have a lot of info on Dang Ho. There is some good stuff on his website.