PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Chicago!

Johnny Tsai
08-10-2006, 03:34 PM
I see that I have some friends that post here, so I thought would stop and say "HI".:D

David Jamieson
08-10-2006, 04:01 PM
So, are you the real Johhny Tsai? Or someone borrowing his name?
If you're the real Johhny Tsai, Hi! You still do anything with Danny Bonaduce?

If you are a regular Johhny Tsai next to the other Johhny Tsai in the phonebook, Hi! Welcome to the forums.

If you are borrowing teh name, Hi! Welcome to the forums and it's probably best not to borrow someone who is still alive's name. :)

SevenStar
08-10-2006, 04:11 PM
Oh snap....I talked to kenny a few years ago about a lot of stuff....

PLEASE send me a pm if you're the real john tsai...

Royal Dragon
08-10-2006, 06:31 PM
Hello Johhnny!!!

How is your Father?

Also, do you guys still keep in touch with Master Abbate? How is he?

TaichiMantis
08-12-2006, 01:20 PM
shaolin warrior and shaolin fighter were taken? :p

...anyway, if you are sifu Johnny, you know who I am, still hope to get to Chicago this summer and check out your school. ;).

Johnny Tsai
08-15-2006, 06:40 AM
Hello Again!

Yes! I am the real Johnny Tsai, at least I think so.

Danny Bonaduce, worked with my father not me. I am Johnny Tsai Jr, Some call me Waysun Johnny Tsai.

TaiChiMantis,

Hey there! I thought I'd use my actual name here, instead of ShaolinFighter this time.

I do hope to see you this summer, we actually have a graduation this Saturday, hope you can make it out.:D

Royal Dragon,

My father is well, there are pics of his new school in China on our website www.tsaiskungfu.com , if you want just go to Grandmaster on the toolbar, there is a link.

Anyway, hello again from Chicago everyone!

Johnny Tsai
08-15-2006, 06:45 AM
Royal Dragon,

Grand Master Abatte is not well, he is very ill. However, He will be at our graduation this Saturday, if you would like to stop by to say hello to him.

Royal Dragon
08-15-2006, 12:17 PM
I am sorry to hear he is not well, I know he has been struggling for some time now. I would love to stop by, but I will be out of town from Saturday, to the next Friday at least.

I have not seen him in a good 3 years now.

Johnny Tsai
08-16-2006, 06:02 AM
yeah, his health has been bad for over 6 years, but he's a fighter and very inspiring.

anyone that still teaches combat in between blood tranfusions is a true warrior.

Royal Dragon
08-16-2006, 06:06 AM
Yes, he is a true warrior. Does he still have that little school in Roselle?

Royal Dragon
08-16-2006, 06:09 AM
LOL! I just noticed you refered to him as "Grand master"....shows how out of touch I am!!

Royal Dragon
08-16-2006, 06:12 AM
I ran into Master Rocco's Nephew several years ago, I was told he is retired now?

Johnny Tsai
08-16-2006, 08:24 AM
Royal Dragon,

Yes, he is Grand Master now, he was promoted to 10th level about 2-3 years ago.

No, he does not have a school in Roselle, Sifu Mike Laruso took that over.

He does, however teach his students out of his garage and yard as he has for the past 35 years or so.

and Yes, Master Rocky has retired to Las Vegas.

Faruq
10-05-2006, 11:05 AM
Roselle? When I was a kid they didn't have any gong fu there. I think I missed everything. There was only Carson's Kenpo Karate, and John C Kim's School of Chung Moo Quan (that was later investigated on local news as a cult), at least that I remember.

Yes, he is a true warrior. Does he still have that little school in Roselle?