PDA

View Full Version : Do you know where ....

Hendrik
08-12-2006, 08:28 AM
* Do you know where you're going to?
Do you like the things that life is showing you?
Where are you going to?
Do you know?

Do you get what you're hoping for?
When you look behind you
there's no open door
What are you hoping for?
Do you know?

Once we were standing still in time
Chasing the fantasies
That filled our minds

This is not a political correct post. IT is not even a sweet post some of us love to read and discuss. It is about looking within us. Looking into our WCK. Looking and facing what we think we know but perhaps we think we know however in fact we totally lost the grasp of the reality.

Why is that happen ? Why lost the grasp of the reality? IMHO, because we sometimes place our bias, the cultural stuffs and the sifu says more important then reality of how the nature works. Thus, it becomes a disconnect where whatever we do side track away from the reality further and further.

Are we ready to look into ourself? are we ready to face how the nature running the show? facing ourself and the desire of keeping our face with whatever cost? instead of hiding within a tribe, a culture, group, a system support by the same type of people who select to have specific type of speculation as the truth comfortably. See, tribally correct within the tribe is not neccessary naturely correct and not neccessary naturely in correct....

The first thing we want to examine about SLT is the YJKYM. What is it? what is it for?

and what is the meaning/purpose of the so called Clamping the Knees to a one fist distance? Is this clamping egronomical? does it even make sense where the Chinese believe in Dao/ harmony/ following the nature where the act is not egronomical? oh, is this so called Clamping a cause to effect something or an outcome after something happen? Can the mechanical structure of the body support the activity effeciently while the physical body in static and in action?
How about the influence on the breathing? how about the influence on the different area of the legs muscle?

IMHHHO, standing there clamping the knees without knowing all of above is just similar to waiting money falling from the sky.

Similarly, people repeat again and again and again about Tai Kong or ascend or lifting the anus like a parrot. Well, samething again, Is Tai Kong a cause or an outcome of due to some other mechanism activity? what is Tai Kong does? HOw is this interact with the butt, genetile, hips join... and cog of the body?

To be honest and really honest until we all will cry.

If the above two issues could not even be solved with a common sense. How the heck is one going to discuss about the DNA of the WCK? It just doesnt make sense because one have no idea even the basic. left alone how to handle advance stuffs such as breathing, mind, emotion....etc. there are two many so called master with too many INTEPRETATION. But we dont need intepretation. what we need is BASIC. ask the Question what does it do according to the nature.

All those stories or speculation , arguement...of Yik Kam is senior, junior, Wong wah-poh is the teachers........ are entertainment subject such as the soar opera drama. Great for fantasy. those are others business. non ours to be honest. will discussing and speculating those make one better in handling one's body? or has nothing to do with it.

If you dont believe me, asked those who claim to be expert in this type of his-story and speculation. the above 2 questions and see are they even clear with their body. if not then forget about handling issue. and they are waisting thier life speculating discussing non sense, that is not the practice of what everyone preach --- WCK is the most efficient art. If the mind doing garbage how the body suppose to do great things?

But, what is the bread and butter or rice of the art? That handling, that skill... that process, that steps sequence, that states of attainment. anyone cares? or it goes back to the old egoistic answer " oh I can beat you so I know it all". Those are just non sense. There are plenty of street fighter who can beat us. because they are the nature. similar to the Golf stars or based ball stars. But for most of us, if we have no idea about the basic foundamental, left alone about mastering. we couldnt even handle our own body in a decent way.

sorry, it is political incorrect. I appology. But, I feel from heart, something needs to be said because we all care.

You know how I loved you
But my spirit was free
Laughing at the questions
That you once asked of me

Chorus: * Do you know...?

Now looking back at all we've planned
We let so many dreams
Just slip through our hands

Why must we wait so long
Before we'll see
How sad the answers
To those questions can be?

Liddel
08-12-2006, 06:03 PM
Why is knowing so important ?

At what stage is knowledge necessary to support your goals.
Where are we going? is it possible to know ?

When you were born did you have to know the bright light was life, why did you move towards the light, were you aware what the outcome would be ?

Sometimes just doing - without deep knowledge yeilds results.
othertimes nothing.
knowledge can help but it can also confuse, and is often not necessary.

Reality is a perception and like time and space its not something you can touch and feel. You may know it exists you may not - but your awareness is not required for it to exist.

I wonder Hendrik what you do for a living - what do you do when not on the net or training - do you sit back gazing at the stars wondering what is this thing called life ?

Your quite a thinker arent you ?

AmanuJRY
08-13-2006, 07:23 AM
Reality is a perception and like time and space its not something you can touch and feel. You may know it exists you may not - but your awareness is not required for it to exist.

Um....you can touch and feel time and space??? Dude, in that sense you can touch and feel reality as well.:o

Hendrik
08-13-2006, 09:33 AM
sometimes, it is great to sing this happy song....

When I find myself in times of trouble
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
And in my hour of darkness
She is standing right in front of me
Let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

And when the broken hearted people
Living in the world agree,
There will be an answer, let it be.
For though they may be parted there is
Still a chance that they will see
Let it be, let it be. Yeah

And when the night is cloudy,
There is still a light that shines on me,
Shine on until tomorrow, let it be.
I wake up to the sound of music
Mother Mary comes to me
Let it be, let it be.
Let it be, let it be,
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

snakebyte8
08-13-2006, 09:57 AM
Day after day, alone on a hill,
The man with the foolish grin is keeping perfectly still
But nobody wants to know him,
They can see he’s just a fool
And he never gives an answer.
But the fool on the hill sees the sun going down
And the eyes in his head see the world spinning round.
Well on the way, head in a cloud,
The man of a thousand voices talking perfectly loud.
But nobody ever hears him
Or the sound he appearss to make
And he never seems to notice.
And nobody seems to like him,
They can tell what he wants to do
And he never shows his feelings.
He never listens to them,
He knows that they’re the fools
They don’t like him. The fool on the hill sees the sun going down

:)

AmanuJRY
08-14-2006, 06:37 AM
Who put the bop in bop b-bop, who put the dang in the rang-a-lang ding-dong?