PDA

View Full Version : OT: LOl @ Osama Bin Ladden!

Royal Dragon
08-17-2006, 05:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4mCEz6G8ds

tug
08-17-2006, 07:40 PM
Funny, but it's "Bin Laden".

(even though I know I'm gonna catch hell for this post)

David Jamieson
08-17-2006, 08:02 PM
Funny, but it's "Bin Laden".

(even though I know I'm gonna catch hell for this post)

*Throws hell at tug*

Royal Dragon
08-18-2006, 05:35 AM
I have every right to misspell his name ANY WAY I WANT!!

Not that I spell well anyway but...

tug
08-21-2006, 09:18 PM
*Throws hell at tug*

I have every right to misspell his name ANY WAY I WANT!!

Not that I spell well anyway but...

DJ - Hell is terrifying! I'll never correct again :D

RD - I don't disagree, upon further reflection. I think we all have a right to call him whatever we like. (actually, from NYC, I might even give an uncharacteristic F' him.)

BTW, this multiple quote thing is growing on me. It is seeming to eliminate the need for multiple posts.

Yao Sing
08-22-2006, 06:22 AM
Doesn't matter, his new name is Bin Hiding. :)

David Jamieson
08-22-2006, 06:45 AM
His new name should just be changed to Bush to make things easier.
I mean come on, they're buddies, their respective families have been in bed together for twenty years.

The ties between the Bin aden family and the Bush family run deep. that's why George flew them out right away after 911. One of the first planes off the ground while everyone else was grounded was loaded with Bin Laden family members.

that's a really ****ing and revealing fact about the connections between the two families. Never mind teh Carlyle group stuff which runs even deeper.

the money trail is really embarrassing...Oh I'm sorry, this si a thread about a cartoon. Nevermind. :p

Yao Sing
08-22-2006, 07:08 AM
Yeah, save it for the "OT - 9/11 Truth Symposium" thread.

Actually, by now he's probably Bin Dead.

David Jamieson
08-22-2006, 07:54 AM
nope, he's still releasing vids now and then.
He's not dead because no one is looking for him.

tug
08-22-2006, 10:40 AM
At least he's got good taste. :D

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=6A342A34-687F-4BF9-8355-C9B3F64995A3&t=c152&f=06/64&p=hotvideo_m_edpicks&GT1=8404

Golden Tiger
08-22-2006, 12:26 PM
The ties between the Bin aden family and the Bush family run deep. that's why George flew them out right away after 911. One of the first planes off the ground while everyone else was grounded was loaded with Bin Laden family members.

Wrong.. http://www.snopes.com/rumors/flights.asp

:rolleyes: Stick to martial arts, your Michael Moore Fu is weak grashopper.

David Jamieson
08-22-2006, 12:48 PM
actually, GT, that information doesn't say anything different from what I just said and I'm not referencing moore at all.

snopes doesn't contradict what i said about saudi nationals, and the bin laden family in general leaving the states in the earliest possible time frame and on "FAA specially sanctioned flights" and "FBI screened charterd flights".

what snopes contradicts is the story that bush immediatly flew them out personally, which is of course laughable and when I say it, I am using the broadest of strokes to allege culpability, however, if you read the 911 commission's special report, notice how it dances around the departures of the saudis. (it's on that page at snopes).

take a quick peek at this for another layer in.

http://www.nationalreview.com/york/york091102.asp

there's a gabajillion reliable references to the simple fact that they were either whicked out of the country at the earliest possible time, or they whisked themselves out. anyway, just sayin.

rogue
08-22-2006, 06:09 PM
nope, he's still releasing vids now and then.
He's not dead because no one is looking for him.

So is Tupac. Wait a minute, I think I see a connection!

David Jamieson
08-22-2006, 06:52 PM
So is Tupac. Wait a minute, I think I see a connection!
yeah but thankfully the tupac threat was nullified quickly.

unfortunately, everyday the caliphate boyeez take a breath, is one more day they are a threat to you and me.

the longer we let these guys take air in other words, the more likely the threat will worsen and grow.

Action hasn't been anywhere near decisive and conclusive by any stretch. Way too many civs aught in the crossfire, way too much noise to signal ratio in the media.

Snake shoulda been beheaded long ago. wtf?? I really thought we had more political will and smarts enough to catch these guys and pwn their collective asses.

Maybe the next pres will factor in the neccessity of that "thing" that ronald wouldn't let them do anymore and be a little more proactive... if'n ya git ma inference.

FuXnDajenariht
08-22-2006, 11:02 PM
no i dont.....what the hell are you blabberin on about? :p

no seriously i dont. explain.

David Jamieson
08-23-2006, 05:16 AM
If you don't get the inference, then no worries.

David Jamieson
08-23-2006, 12:44 PM
ah what the heck, just so you can get on board.

Executive Order 12333 from Ronald Reagan in section 2.11 states:

2.11 Prohibition on Assassination. No person employed by or acting on behalf of the United States Government shall engage in, or conspire to engage in, assassination.

This more or less forces war upon america instead of using covert ops to accomplish a lot more.

I don't know if anyone else notices, but when the head is cut off the snake the body dies.

My personal opinion on eo12333 is that Reagan wanted tostrengthen and further entrench the military industrial complex for monetary reasons and that he thought that the economy of the usa was dependent upon war and all things war.

by banning assassinations, he drives the military budget up and human intel becomes less important.

That section should be redacted and the allowance for assassination should again be installed.

Radhnoti
08-24-2006, 03:42 PM
I think there's a fundamental distaste by the U.S. public for something that seems that shady. In my opinion, most people try to steer the country with the idea that "We're the good guys." Kind of hard to reconcile that with assasination.

A bit of a slippery slope as well...Chavez, Castro, and lots others we could argue that it's in the U.S.'s best interest to see gone from the world, but they're pretty popular elsewhere.

David Jamieson
08-24-2006, 04:24 PM
Castro was a hard target. Very difficult to off and was around a long time before Reagan made that law.

Shady or not, some things are just necessary. I personally am ok with assassination.

I find economic manipulation, trade embargos and covert ops like iran/contra et al to be a lot more shady than saying"the dude was a threat so we did him".

better to ask forgiveness than permission. also would've saved a lot of heartache in Iraq if they just offed saddam and his hell spawn from the get go. INstead of lying through their teeth to get where they are now...which is still a quagmire that is now more or less a sectarian civil war that they have no mechanism for stopping.

tug
08-29-2006, 11:48 AM
So you agree with "an eye for an eye"? By no means do I endorse BL, but that is still against what the MAs teach, at least KF doesn't (IMU).

Revenge is revenge is revenge.

Although, on the other hand, I severely disagree with our government's dragging their feet on this whole issue. Very bad form and an embarrassment to the rest of the world.