PDA

View Full Version : BikiniKungfu & Gaofei Yan

shrub
08-18-2006, 07:02 AM
News from China suggest that Gaofei Yan of American Chen Style Tai Chi Association in Florida had been operating a Bikinikungfu site posting pictures of young naive girls doing Kungfu in bikinis in China.

http://pop.6park.com/life2/messages/52193.html

Mr Punch
08-18-2006, 07:33 AM
...we can't see the pics!?

:D

Yao Sing
08-18-2006, 08:38 AM
Yeah, I won't believe it until I see it. Pictures please. :D

lkfmdc
08-18-2006, 08:43 AM
no pictures = BAN, it's the rule... I don't make the rules, but as a civilized society we must obey them!

WTF? PICS!

SifuAbel
08-18-2006, 08:46 AM
If it did exist the site is now down.

D-FENS
08-18-2006, 12:52 PM
If it did exist the site is now down.

That's not the only thing that's down. :(

Samurai Jack
08-18-2006, 01:16 PM
Ah yes. And I was thinking about just changing my school's t-shirt design... now I may have to revamp the entire uniform!

To thong, or not to thong... that is the question.

David Jamieson
08-18-2006, 01:22 PM
Is that the kungfu guy that got popped for running a sex-slave house?
Or he owned a building in which a sex slave trade was being done. something like that.

shrub
08-18-2006, 01:54 PM
To those perverts interested in seeing some of the pics:
http://pop.6park.com/life2/messages/52087.html

(from a post tracking down the origin of the photos)

Yao Sing
08-18-2006, 02:51 PM
I see it was underage girls. That's a bit different.

So they tracked him down by identifying the backgrounds in the photos?

Mr Punch
08-18-2006, 07:10 PM
I see it was underage girls. That's a bit different.That's very different! Cut his balls off! :mad:

Ah yes. And I was thinking about just changing my school's t-shirt design... now I may have to revamp the entire uniform!

To thong, or not to thong... that is the question.Thong's fine. Just keep it under the hakama! :D

Samurai Jack
08-19-2006, 03:31 PM
I can't read the Chinese, but are we assuming they're underaged because they're petite, or is it confirmed? Just curious. We've got a Japanese and a Chinese student at my school who are both over thirty and they are not any bigger or older looking than those women on the website.

Yao Sing
08-19-2006, 03:43 PM
If you scroll down you will see a 9 year old and some 13 year old girls pictures with their ages. I'm guessing they were involved.

That's probably what brought him down. I'm sure photos of legal age kung fu girls in bikinis are legal and would not cause this much trouble.

KaiHong
02-28-2011, 04:10 PM
This is fake. It was a scheme that was set up to discredit Yan Gao Fei.

He is one of the best Tai Chi practitioners in the US.

Greed brings the worst out of themselves. Just saying.

PS:Sorry to bring back up such an old topic, but I just had to inform you all before you get the wrong ideas.

taai gihk yahn
02-28-2011, 04:29 PM
This is fake. It was a scheme that was set up to discredit Yan Gao Fei.

He is one of the best Tai Chi practitioners in the US.

Greed brings the worst out of themselves. Just saying.

PS:Sorry to bring back up such an old topic, but I just had to inform you all before you get the wrong ideas.

"wrong ideas"? dude, this was a 5 year-old dead thread - if you had left it alone, no one would have had ANY idea - if anything, you've brought attention to him in a negative way, LOL!

Sihing73
02-28-2011, 04:42 PM
Well, this is a little weird. I was unable to see any pics but I did find this:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/407254

Lucas
02-28-2011, 07:48 PM
haha so random

"kungfu b!tch was her name" lol!

taai gihk yahn
03-01-2011, 02:45 AM
Well, this is a little weird. I was unable to see any pics but I did find this:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/407254

bawang directed that, I just KNOW he did...

David Jamieson
03-01-2011, 09:16 AM
"wrong ideas"? dude, this was a 5 year-old dead thread - if you had left it alone, no one would have had ANY idea - if anything, you've brought attention to him in a negative way, LOL!

What's worse is that the story is still running in Chinese press sites in English. You would think the guy would at least try to have a cease and desist order sent to those sites which still stand firm that this guy organized, owned and placed the content in question on the site.

That has not actually been resolved as true or untrue and because it's in China and he's in the US, who know's right?

And yes, a completely ass backwards move by someone who is trying to not draw negative attention, because it appears there is still plenty of fuel for that fire.

a google search will return the information in full, notably from cri.cn and from a blogger who still has the content active.

SPJ
03-01-2011, 10:51 AM
legend said that there were women army that fight in nakedness in china, persia, egypt----.

all the guy soldiers were stunned and defeated.

they were elite troops or kill without blinking eyes.

---

my point is that they can be serious business since time ancient--

:)