PDA

View Full Version : Shaolin Temple Against Lama

jbmmaster
11-25-2002, 05:06 AM
Has anyone seen this movie,

I was told that many have not seen it and it is an awsome movie, a must buy for all martial art movie watchers.
:cool:

SETANSI
11-25-2002, 04:07 PM
SAW IT ONCE
MADE BY SAME PEOPLE AS
SHAOLIN VS. NINJA
AND SOME OTHER VS. MOVIE IN THE SERIES
IT'S BEEN YEARS AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR
KUNG FU THEATER TO BE RIGHT BACK
WONG TAT MAU SIFU COME BACK TO CHANEL 26
WHAT AM I TO DO BETWEEN 2 AM AND 4

RAYNYSC
11-26-2002, 06:03 AM
Definetly one of the better Shaolin Temple movies, that I've seen. A must have for any serious Kung-Fu movie collector.

Peace:D

Yao Sing
08-22-2006, 04:03 PM
I just downloaded Shaolin Temple Against Lama (not Shaolin Versus Lama) and was wondering if there was any real Lama KF in it.

I haven't watched it yet but I'm hoping it's at least nearly as good as Shaolin Versus Lama.

mickey
08-22-2006, 06:26 PM
Greetings,

The movie you mention was a lame attempt to cash in on the fire of Shaolin Vs Lama. It appears to have been made to help the star who played the villain. Though he is more well known in Taiwan and may possess more technical ability, he did not have the screen presence and dynamism of Chang Shan.

I am still looking for the uncut version of Shaolin Temple Strikes back. There were seconds cut from the begining where Chang Shan kicked major butt.

To answer your question, finally: no.

mickey

jethro
08-24-2006, 09:53 PM
Greetings,

The movie you mention was a lame attempt to cash in on the fire of Shaolin Vs Lama. It appears to have been made to help the star who played the villain. Though he is more well known in Taiwan and may possess more technical ability, he did not have the screen presence and dynamism of Chang Shan.

I am still looking for the uncut version of Shaolin Temple Strikes back. There were seconds cut from the begining where Chang Shan kicked major butt.

To answer your question, finally: no.

mickey

mickey, there is a video asai 2 pack that has this and shaolin the blood mission. It is the full 90 minutes long! And blood mission is pretty good. It is a really good 2 pack casue it has my 2 favorite all time stars:D