PDA

View Full Version : Ving Tsun in Pittsburgh

Lindley
08-23-2006, 09:53 AM
Anyone in the Pittsburgh Pennsylvania area looking to train?

wudangmountain
08-30-2006, 04:59 PM
Are you looking to teach or just a training partner??

Lindley
08-31-2006, 06:13 AM
wudangmountain,

It is not me. I have a Jong level student who has moved out to the Pittsburgh area. He has been there for a while and has expressed his desire to keep training, with some possibility of forming a group. However, I believe his primary focus is to find a training partner. If you, or someone you know, is interested email me at vtstudiopa@moyyat.com and I will pass your information on to him. A while back, in Pittsburgh, he was part of a group under a Sifu from our family (Moy Yat). But the Sifu left for Florida. My student enjoyed the Ving Tsun so much he came to seek me in the Philadelphia area. He later then returned to Pittsburgh.

Jay

wudangmountain
08-31-2006, 05:31 PM
Thanks Jay for the info. I guess I'm looking to learn. Wing chun has always peaked my interest, yet no qualified instructors are here in Pittsburgh.

Lindley
09-01-2006, 09:40 AM
Wudangmountain,

Someone willing to learn is better than someone just wanting to train. He expressed the same view of the Ving Tsun scene in the Pittsburgh area. He tried to hook up with one guy and he never showed. You would benefit greatly by being part of starting up some quality training. Get me your info and you guys can talk...

Dale
02-13-2008, 01:56 PM
If anyone is interested in learning Ving Tsun, Wing Chun , etc. in the Pittsburgh Area, you can visit the Academy of Ving Tsun Kung Fu at www.AcademyVingTsun.com