PDA

View Full Version : Ashida is offically fake now

I Hate Ashida Kim
10-22-2001, 07:28 PM
...as evidenced by the links on his homepage to www.ninja4hire.com (http://www.ninja4hire.com) (scroll down a bit to find them)

He still links to Erle's site. wtf.

ihak

"If Ashida wished you to know his real name, I am sure he would write to you and tell you himself." --Danny Sainty

"So, you supposed martial artists, what are you trining for? Who are you training to fight? Apparently no one. Because even in a hypothetical situation, you puss out, Ha! Ha!" --Ashida Kim

apoweyn
10-22-2001, 07:39 PM
i'm inclined to agree that ashida is a farce, but how much of your life are you going to devote to this clown?

Jaguar Wong
10-22-2001, 09:35 PM
ROFL!
Man that ninja charges a lot for ordering pizzas to an unsuspecting person's house. You might as well buy the pizza. I'd be afraid to unleash his "bag of burning poop on the doorstep" on innocent people, though ($25 + dry cleaning....sheesh).

Jaguar Wong

Silumkid
10-22-2001, 10:52 PM
Speaking of which, you interested me enough that I started looking at Ashida's site. He is a true boner...and I think I know who you are. Spammer! :D

We are trained in wushu; we must protect the Temple!

CD Lee
10-22-2001, 11:13 PM
Why do you spend so much negative energy on this Ahsida, whoever the #### he is. Frankly, I am sick of seeing your stupid name on all these posts.

Call your mommy, have a good cry and get it all out. Then come back as 'I love everbody'. Until then, get a f##kin life. Go play. Go try a martial art.
Pick some goal and then accomplish it.

HuangKaiVun
10-22-2001, 11:33 PM
Because he's interested in ADVERTISING for Ashida Kim.

He's doing a great job, I'd say.

Budokan
10-23-2001, 05:19 PM
Ditto, Huang.

I've said it once and I'll say it again: "Please, get a life."

K. Mark Hoover

wu_de36
10-23-2001, 06:24 PM
I Hate Ashida Kim is officially boring me to death.

JasBourne
10-23-2001, 06:30 PM
Maybe I Hate Ashida Kim IS Ashida Kim - consider it, if you think any publicity is good publicity, well then....

;)

JWTAYLOR
10-23-2001, 06:39 PM
As opposed to when he was "unofficially fake"?

JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

cho
10-23-2001, 10:25 PM
apparently, "Phil the Ninja" has a thing for Britney Spears.

apoweyn
10-23-2001, 10:29 PM
Jasbourne,

Kinda like, 'the greatest trick the Devil ever performed was convincing the world he didn't exist'? but different?

:)

I Hate Ashida Kim
10-23-2001, 10:31 PM
Maybe I Hate Ashida Kim IS Ashida Kim - consider it, if you think any publicity is good publicity, well then....

OUCH!!!!

Well, I encourage you to compare our writing styles. Clearly I am more learned than our friend Ashida.

I Hate Ashida Kim is officially boring me to death.

Sorry. Some people like me, some people hate me... I crack myself up. Every time I post here I'm practically laughing the whole time. I'm just trying to spread the word about what a tool he is.

Besides, don't you think that if I was Ashida, I would be saying things like "hey guys, Ashida Kim is the COOLEST ninja in the world!" Instead I provide empirical evidence as to why he is full of himself. But I guess I have to spell this out to you guys, just like I spell out what a **** (h o m o) Ashida is.

btw, did anyone see Asihda's new "operation?" He wants us all to send envelopes of pig's blood to Afghanistan. What would that do? What a moron. Operation Pigs Blood (http://www.ashidakim.com/cgi-bin/news/akmb-read.cgi?group=alt.fan.ashida-kim&article=12887)

Ashida is a pretty hatefull individual. Just ask Ryu, I don't think he likes him anymore...

IHAK

"If Ashida wished you to know his real name, I am sure he would write to you and tell you himself." --Danny Sainty

"So, you supposed martial artists, what are you trining for? Who are you training to fight? Apparently no one. Because even in a hypothetical situation, you puss out, Ha! Ha!" --Ashida Kim

MaFuYee
10-23-2001, 11:10 PM
where am i supposed to get pigs blood?
and, how do i send it? - to whom?

Why would you say that I am insane? I wouldn't say that I've lost my mind simply because I've heard the voices and seen the godless things moving in the woods. If anything, I think more clearly now than ever before. - Ash

KC Elbows
10-23-2001, 11:42 PM
Does it specifically have to be pig's blood? What about really bad BBQ Sauce?

Actually, I believe what I hate Ashida Kim is trying to say is that Ashida Kim's Fake Certification just came in, so any who don't beleive he's fake can just look on his office wall. His status as fake is bona fide, he's even got scrolls to prove it.