PDA

View Full Version : Fighting Principles and Strategy

Michael Dasargo
08-25-2006, 02:11 PM
Hello all,

Sifu Tony Puyot will be conducting a seminar for my students. He's going to cover essential fighting strategy and princples that maintain a protective posture while placing the opponent in a position of vulnerability; during both static and dynamic circumstances.

The seminar will be composed of approx.

- 60% theory and applications
- 15% error diagnosis
- 25% corrective drilling.

We have found this format to be more effecitve for training individuals when added to the "cookie cutter" choreographed template drills.

I am posting this message to generate an interest list and so that I can make arrangements with nearby hotels.

Please click the following link to read about others who have received similar training:

http://www.mantisskills.com/generic81.html

Story of the man in a glass box:

There once lived in a man who lived in a glass box and noticed a force that caused branches and leaves to sway. He studied this force and labeled it "wind". From his observations, he documented its behavior and forumulated predictions about wind.

There also once lived a man on a boat; when the storm came, he lowered the sail to master the wind.

Sifu Puyot is a man who, by circumstance, has lived a life of Martial experience. From living in a disadvantaged community to being cornered into careers which required his martial skills, Sifu Puyot has refined his skills and abilities to a level that holds no room for assumptions or fantasy.

In a few years, his department will be rotating the detectives back to street patrol. I would like to promote him so that he no longer has to live a life of hostility. I hope to produce a school that can support his family, and that he may live a peaceful life teaching the art based on his experiences.

M.

Wish you all the best,
M.Dasargo