PDA

View Full Version : Pride on FSN!

CaptinPickAxe
08-27-2006, 05:18 PM
Dude. I must have been sleeping under a rock or is this a new thing?

Either way, I'm stoked because the first fight was worlds better than UFC Fight Night on Spike. The Fight was Denis Kang vs. Omar Suloev and ended with a RNC after a beautiful counter punch that turned on the blood faucet from Suloev's nose.

I've been waiting Pride to come to US Tv. There is a God!!

CaptinPickAxe
08-27-2006, 05:52 PM
Announcers suck tho

yenhoi
08-28-2006, 05:47 AM
FSN has been playing one hour of fighting on sundays once a mondth, then every other week, now it looks like every sunday - but this 2 hour Bushido thing was new.

:eek:

yenhoi
08-28-2006, 05:49 AM
You shouldent miss the new IFL showings, they 3 or 4 that I have seen have been awesome, very little chatter before between or after the fighting, just 4-5 fights slammed into 1-hour. www.lockflow.com has a list of times and channels the IFL is showing on.

Also Oxygen has a womens reality thai boxing show with Master Toddy that has been going on for some time now.

jethro
08-28-2006, 12:43 PM
You shouldent miss the new IFL showings, they 3 or 4 that I have seen have been awesome, very little chatter before between or after the fighting, just 4-5 fights slammed into 1-hour. www.lockflow.com has a list of times and channels the IFL is showing on.

Also Oxygen has a womens reality thai boxing show with Master Toddy that has been going on for some time now.

FSN sucks. They just show maybe half of the fight. Are they shopwign full fights now or something?